Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > WHY DO ALL THE GOOD LOOKING WOMEN IN FL SMOKE?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AFineCinderella
Msg: 26
WHY DO ALL THE GOOD LOOKING WOMEN IN FL SMOKE?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Who cares? Settle down people.
(I don't smoke, never have!)
 Dianah48
Msg: 27
view profile
History
WHY DO ALL THE GOOD LOOKING WOMEN IN FL SMOKE?
Posted: 1/21/2006 8:58:10 PM
Wow I like what the last guy said about missing out only looking for looks.. I found that out about men too.. Many men also still smoke big turn off.. Yuck..
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2006 3:56:27 AM
Excuse me cajun.. do you know me? Who are you calling a "drunk"???
 Tmptd2C
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/24/2006 7:19:03 PM
??? I dont Smoke and I sorta think Im good lookin!
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2006 9:02:17 PM
I'm still trying to figure out where in FL you are finding all these good looking women who smoke... I can't hold my beer, my reins and a cig while riding at a full gallop.. I might spill my beer, gotta cut something out...
 picker_grinner
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/25/2006 5:50:02 PM
This thread is based on false premise.

Wait... I know... It's because they're all HOT, right ?
 BluCatEyez
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/30/2006 5:44:01 PM
I think I look good Im not sure what others think but that doesnt matter. And to top it all off I DONT SMOKE. NEVER have and definitely NEVER will.
 HB2
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/31/2006 7:16:53 AM
We need something to do while waiting for the slow talking florida men to finish a sentence

As for the drinking, it's what we reach for when the sentence is completed
 ThirdTimeAround
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2008 1:16:33 PM
.....because we can and we can choose when we want to smoke or when we do not want to smoke. remember....we can stop....when and if we decide...on the other hand.......it's noone's damn business what one person does with their own lives. if you see a pic, read the profile...he or she is a smoker....next !!!!!!...you'll be doing everyone a favor. i have met so many men and women whose profile reads non smoker...and guess what ????? i light up ...they light up ........go figure !!!!!! i'd rather be a smoker then a liar. just my two cents !!!!
 Green Eyes In Florida
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2008 8:51:06 PM
I consider myself to be good looking, I live in Florida and DON'T SMOKE.

So there!!!...making a generalized statement like you did is not a good way to start off a thread.

I'm just saying...

~~Beth~~
 bigshrek
Msg: 36
Posted: 8/25/2008 9:40:33 AM
OP- you remind me of an old and horrible joke.

"Didja hear about the guy who caught herpes in his eyebrows?? "

"Yeah, he was Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places..."

If you are only looking in bars...expect to get the worst of the crowd.

I've dated smokers, they have NO IDEA how bad they smell, nor how bad their breath is because nicotine KILLS the cells that govern taste & smell. They really can't tell how bad it is. This is also why smoker's pets smell like Hades warmed over...they can't tell when puppy/kittie needs a dang BATH...and sometimes themselves as well.

On the upside, smokers are easier to shoot in a war...between the smell and the ciggy glowing it makes 'em EASY targets at night Not to mention all you have to do is follow the butt trail & the smell to find 'em in the daytime...those jokers in Panama never knew what hit 'em...dang near every one smoked.
 louise72049
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2008 10:13:30 AM
I think Iam a good looking woman and yes I smoke and Iam from N.J. moved to Fl. 8 months ago. Smoking does not make the person!!!... I was married to a nonsmoker he didn't like it but he loved me!! If the smoker wants to then HE or SHE isn't ugly because of it!!! JMO
 flgrl76545
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/13/2008 12:46:26 PM
Hmmmmm....Why do all the good looking guys smoke?
or why are all the good looking guys non-religious?
or why are all the good looking guys gay?
 HB2
Msg: 39
Posted: 9/19/2008 4:04:21 PM
I bathe daily
My dogs bathe weekly
I even remember to brush my teeth!

Think about why you're here & maybe you won't be so critical...

Hmmmm
One was an alcoholic
The other was a pothead

Must be nice to just be bothered by a little smoke
 Alokeci
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/26/2008 4:38:11 PM
My name is Ecialok and I am a smoker. I wish to meet good looking women in FL who smokes and be lucky enough to kiss one of them heh. Evidently I don’t have your luck. This loser (me) tried kissing an ash tray (for kicks I suppose) only to find out that I’m an idiot. Surely smoking women don’t smell and taste like an ash tray!!! Do they?

On a different note, I have a bone to pick with the silly notion that just because you don’t smoke, you feel somehow obligated not to take breaks resulting in additional hard work not shared by your fellow smoking co-worker and resulting in your resentment towards that individual in question.

What is stopping you from taking that break?

Furthermore, I would venture to say that a responsible employee of the company whether he/she smokes or not ought to work the same amount of hrs as non smokers. Some take multiple 10mn smoke breaks through out the day and skips lunch (that’s me) and others stay at work longer. Those smokers taking advantage of the little freedom awarded to smokers is really not doing smokers any justice. Ultimately more rules and regulations will be implemented by HR to solve this bad behavior in the long run.

So I would venture to say, that if your co-worker is stealing company time by taking advantage of smoke breaks, then rejoice, he/she is on your side.

In this decade, I lost my right to smoke in public. Instead, I have been reduced to smoking areas often in small enclosed remote places requiring extremely long walks to get to. Additionally because I have been subjected to these remote often enclosed places, I now run the risk of being a victim of my own second hand smoke. Moreover I have to pay an additional $300/yr in medical insurance “smoking surcharged”. This is on top of the $2k/yr I spend on my addiction. I often receive disgusted “looks & comments” from people who think they know it all. I wish I had a penny for every time I hear “smoking is bad for your health, you ought to quit” DUH!!!

Yet you non smokers still find it in your petty little self centered hearts to complain about a long break. Well give me an ash tray in my office, I’ll be happy to smoke while I’m working.

Don’t get me wrong, I fully understand why non smokers subject smokers to “dark corners”. Obviously from a business point of view, businesses are reluctant to have their visiting customers be subject to smokers in their path. This does not favor a professional “look”. Additionally and most importantly, non smokers do not want to be subject to health issues that may arise from second hand smoke. I agree and I don’t resent being outcast to “smoking areas”.

But do stop the petty complaints, I will eventually die of cancer, and have spent plenty of $$ getting that cancer as a result of my bad habit. Fortunately it is my only bad habit.

In conclusion, for those that worry about second hand smok affecting their health, be rest assured that you will most likely die of other health issues such as heart disease resulting in too much cholesterol (fast food/sodas you digest during your lunch hr) or a car accident on your way to work.

I don’t think I have a clue as to what I’m talking or complaining about so I think I need to stop yapping. My other bad habit is speaking my mind a little too much for my own good. Fortunately I won’t die from this disease however more often then not, I won’t get any dates either heh.
 littlephishy
Msg: 41
Posted: 9/26/2008 5:00:31 PM

WHY DO ALL THE GOOD LOOKING WOMEN IN FL SMOKE

WTF is YOUR point?
On another note. I'd be happy for you to have an ashtray on your desk. How about we put your desk in the median of I-95 so your nasty smellin' cigs won't bother anyone.
 bigshrek
Msg: 42
Posted: 9/26/2008 5:08:13 PM
Don't forget, on your email settings you can check a box that makes it impossible for SMOKERS to contact you.
 AuburnTigerChick
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/26/2008 6:26:49 PM
Well I live in Florida...I don't smoke and I think I am not all that bad! lol Seriously though...I lost my mom to a stroke (she smoked for years) and on June 1st 2001 was her last cigarette. I certainly am not one tell other Americans how to live there life but I will admit smoking is not my thing and would do anything to have my mom back...
 uncletomproject
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2008 12:15:43 PM
Nothing personal, I prefer a girl who does not smoke but I won't hold it against them if they do, I have never even smoked a cigarette in my life, I smoked Weed before though, so who's perfect right? lol
 BeachCindy
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/8/2008 12:48:43 PM
Qutting smoking is easier said than done. Maybe the approach should be...hey, how can i help you quit...be supportive of breaking the habit. You might just be passing up Ms. Right because of a bad habit, maybe deep down she would really like to quit. Nobody is perfect. Look in the mirror, and be honest, what bad habits do you have ???

There is a difference between nagging about quitting, and being supportive about quiting. Hats off to you non-smokers... but quit condemming the smokers.
 davdo
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/8/2008 12:58:41 PM
Why do good looking women in fl smoke?

Because they are so hot!! They are about to burst into flames.
 aprincelyfrog
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/9/2008 2:36:08 PM
What I want to know is what yardstick is being used to determine what constitutes "good looking?" Hell, some people think Rosie O is good looking!
 littlephishy
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/9/2008 3:01:15 PM

There is a difference between nagging about quitting, and being supportive about quiting. Hats off to you non-smokers... but quit condemming the smokers

Maybe if most smokers weren't such pigs with their cigarette trash, you know, cigarette butts everywhere you go, just pitch'em out the car window, emptying your ashtray in the parking lot, stomping them out at store entrances, all over the beach.
Ya you're all pigs, not to mention the ones with zero respect for the majority of the world who don't smoke and insist it's their right to light up anywhere they want.
I could care less what anyone does as long as it doesn't interfere with me or other people.
Someone has to pick up your butts because I've never seen you, the cigarette smoker picking them up. So when you cigarette smokers as a whole quit being pigs then I'll quit condemming you. (I don't want to hear from the 5% of the cigarette smokers that are not litter butts. I know you're out there, now get the other 95% to be like you)
 Dovestreasure
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2008 6:30:37 PM
Excellent Comment littlephishy in regards to cigarette trash although I would no go as far as your statistic on 95 percent of smokers tossing their butts everywhere, but there are multitudes who do. I am guessing they may be some of the same people who throw trash out their car windows and generally have no regard for the environment. Smokers and non smokers are always going to try to defend there position no matter what. I am a non-smoker who grew up in household of smokers. I detested the smell always. My Dad died from empheysema. I went on to marry an inconsiderate smoker who smoked inside. He would fall asleep with a cigarette in his hand. All of our bedsheets had burn marks on them. I finally got to breathe smokefree air in my home after my divorce. I agree that kissing a smoker is not pleasant. Breathmints help for a short time. I do attend some of the smoke filled POF events. I hate how I smell on the ride home. I am ever so thrilled when they are held in a smoke free venue.

Although we may have stumbled off topic a bit I do want to mention that if you have a child and smoke you are putting your child at risk for illness. These chidren who did not choose to inhale second hand smoke , smell like little ashtrays when they arrive at school. They reek of your bad habit and just imagine how it hurts their developing bodies.
 littlephishy
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/9/2008 8:09:16 PM

ILL SWAP YOU....ALL THE WOMAN I MEET DONT SMOKE.....OFFER HER A TIC TAC

IVE OFFERED ALLTHE LADIES THAT I HAVE MET THAT DONT SMOKE A TIC TAC

Put the freakin' crack pipe down and post when you can make some common sense.....
Damn, And I thought I posted some stupid schit
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > WHY DO ALL THE GOOD LOOKING WOMEN IN FL SMOKE?