Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > WHY DO ALL THE GOOD LOOKING WOMEN IN FL SMOKE?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 littlephishy
Msg: 50
WHY DO ALL THE GOOD LOOKING WOMEN IN FL SMOKE?Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

ILL SWAP YOU....ALL THE WOMAN I MEET DONT SMOKE.....OFFER HER A TIC TAC

IVE OFFERED ALLTHE LADIES THAT I HAVE MET THAT DONT SMOKE A TIC TAC

Put the freakin' crack pipe down and post when you can make some common sense.....
Damn, And I thought I posted some stupid schit
 Cajun3149
Msg: 51
WHY DO ALL THE GOOD LOOKING WOMEN IN FL SMOKE?
Posted: 10/10/2008 3:59:55 AM
You do. Also, it gets worse because of your drinking habit.

There's two sides to every story and every story can be told. Don't try to pick this one apart, any idiot can do that. When I see drunks saying how bad smokes are, then, something is wrong. Drunks do dumb things. Smokers did a dumb thing when starting to smoke (I'm one). Drunks kill people on the roads. Smokers only kill themselves unless you want to believe all that BS about second hand smoke. My grandmother was exposed to it and died young at the age of 90.

Now, for the person posting above me, why don't you post dumb things in your other profile? He has two people. One he says he posts nice things and thise one. Suggest he back up and take a look at the childish game he is playing. Might not be a he ???

Now, the original question can be answered. No, look at the profiles. If all the women good looking or not smoked in Fla, then, I would have had more dates when I lived there. You just have not looked much.
 SRQleslie
Msg: 52
Posted: 10/10/2008 7:15:15 AM
"tsk tsk" both of you! (someone has to tsk tsk here since the 'blonde princess' has apparently found her prince)! GRIN...where do we send the sympathy cards (to the 'fishy' who will surely miss her or to the lucky prince???))) OK - to the topic on hand:

This is a case (the original OP) of the 'poster people' reading the statement far too literally! I don't think for one minute, OP meant ALL women - OP was just making a point! (Although a good idea to think it through first BEFORE you post a new thread)!!

Sometimes I wonder if posts are generated to 'pick apart' the original post instead of to actually understand the 'intent' of the post and respond accordingly.

It really is as simple as utilizing the sort & search tools of POF (which has already been pointed out). don't go out with a smoker and move on! PLENTY of GOOD LOOKING Fish - smokers & non-smokers alike.............ain't life grand????

On the bright side, OP is very fortunate!!! If smoking is offensive to him and one of those non-negotiable traits, he can quickly make that determination! On the other hand, ascertaining if the fish is 'boring' or 'just plain dull' is not always as easy to determine!

P.S. Yes, I KNOW some fish do not 'divulge' that they are smokers!!
 littlephishy
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/10/2008 3:25:05 PM

You do. Also, it gets worse because of your drinking habit.

Thanks "C" you just won me $20.00 X 3times. The bet was that you would be the first to post after my dumb babble.......Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The other three, 1 picked froggy, and 2 picked the woman who posted to quit picking on smokers.....

Suggest he back up and take a look at the childish game he is playing. Might not be a he

"C" this is a FORUM, for people to express themselves. Be it a game, for fun, or to be serious. It's all that and it's all good. Now pull your panties outta the bunch they're in, light up a cig and relax, you're killing me with your second hand smoke.
 littlephishy
Msg: 54
Posted: 10/10/2008 3:31:04 PM
Oh, and I'm sure in some sick way people do find this as entertaining as they find it annoying as hell......LOL......
 aprincelyfrog
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/12/2008 3:51:06 AM
Froggy is a reformed smoker who, once every few years, will enjoy a cigar in the company of his male friends. Froggy also has learned that smoking wrecked his sinuses and Froggy doesn't go around cigarette smokers because he will end up sneezing his head off and eventually with a sinus infection. Otherwise, Froggy dont give a schitt who smokes and who doesn't.

Froggy still wants to know what measuring stick is used to determine what constitutes a pretty woman who smokes... or doesn't smoke... as it relates to this thread.
 littlephishy
Msg: 56
Posted: 10/12/2008 5:49:55 AM

Froggy still wants to know what measuring stick is used to determine what constitutes a pretty woman who smokes... or doesn't smoke... as it relates to this thread.

Good looking women are the ones that their mother did NOT have to put peanut butter all over them to get the family dog to play with them.

Not the ones that if you put their poneytail photo side by side with the back end of a horse, the horse photo looks better, or they look like long lost twins.

Not the ones who claim to be "average" and look like they've spent the last 10 yrs taking turns having sex with each Keebler Elf in exchange for Sandies.

They are the ones that you've been eyeballing for about an hour thinking "damn, she's fine" "Oh, I would love to jump on that" only to have your fantasy shattered when she puts a cigarette in here mouth and proceeds to smoke it like a pyromaniac starting her next fire.
Posted: 10/12/2008 6:00:58 AM

poneytail photo
If the hair is the tail, what does that make the head?
 littlephishy
Msg: 58
Posted: 10/12/2008 6:44:35 AM

If the hair is the tail, what does that make the head?

You don't want to know............"The truth?, You can't handle the truth"......LOL.....
 Ugot2Bkidding
Msg: 59
Posted: 10/12/2008 2:10:07 PM
Chomp...Chomp...Chomp.....GO GATORS!!!!

Leave us smokers alone! If you don't like us - for gawd sake leave us the flip alone! If you see us light up and don't care for "ashtray breath" why in this world would you be kissing us later?? OH! That's right - you're males and it's 2 a.m. and you're sitting there alone hearing......Last Call! Seeing you gave Rosey & her side kicks the night off you decide (in your drunken, smelly Jack Black breath - or Spud breath state you have nothing to go home to) so you decide to try for a smoker because you're desperate!!

Everyone has rights in this country - smoking isn't good for you we all agree but neither is consuming bags of chips or candy and waddling to the other room for more.

Let me ask.....Why are all ugly people NON SMOKERS???
 littlephishy
Msg: 60
Posted: 10/12/2008 2:34:50 PM

Leave us smokers alone! If you don't like us - for gawd sake leave us the flip alone! If you see us light up and don't care for "ashtray breath" why in this world would you be kissing us later?? OH! That's right - you're males and it's 2 a.m. and you're sitting there alone hearing......Last Call! Seeing you gave Rosey & her side kicks the night off you decide (in your drunken, smelly Jack Black breath - or Spud breath state you have nothing to go home to) so you decide to try for a smoker because you're desperate!!

Someone else wanna take this? I'm afraid if I actually post on this nonsense I'll be banned for life.............LOL.....Bar fly central unite.....WTF......
 LoriAnn N
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/29/2008 1:37:19 PM
I don't smoke...
 tiggerbounce
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2008 8:02:05 PM
I don't smoke and I've been told I look 'aight' LOL
 gginmiami
Msg: 63
Posted: 11/30/2008 6:43:08 AM
I don't smoke...
 Cajun3149
Msg: 64
Posted: 11/30/2008 8:02:24 AM
I know Budman and we've had a conversation about this subject. I posted a thread about smokers getting a date with non-smokers. I was having the opposite as Budman. Maybe we need to both re-locate to areas that have more smokers or more non-smokers LOL.
 Idee Hello
Msg: 65
Posted: 12/1/2008 10:37:17 AM
I'm a good looking woman in FL and I don't smoke. I don't like men who smoke either. Don't they understand they have that cigarette smell all over them and kissing them tis a pity cause that's like licking an ashtray. When will they learn . They can use all the mouth wash and aftershave they want and they will always have that "stink" on them.

That's my opinion, The Invisible Woman
 Cajun3149
Msg: 66
Posted: 12/1/2008 11:11:36 AM
Somebody needs to fix this system. There seems to be a repeat of the same things. Kinda like the old "broken record" thing.
 littlephishy
Msg: 67
Posted: 12/1/2008 11:45:06 AM
Come on "C" lighten up and go brush your ashtray.........
 Cajun3149
Msg: 68
Posted: 12/1/2008 11:57:46 AM
Oh, we could start one on drinking or drunks. We'll have the drunks agree and the non-drinkers disagree and vise versa and then we'll have the who cares.
 Sara0719
Msg: 69
Posted: 12/1/2008 12:38:57 PM

I do smoke, and since I guess I'm decent looking, I'll answer.. stress!!! I'm not lazy though, I also work 8 or more hours a day and probably smoke 2 cigarettes during the day. Oddly enough, that's the two 15 min breaks everyone should get. I also take a complete 30 min for lunch. I can't fathom that there are more smokers now then ever. I'd really like to see the statics on that. As a single mother who works full time out of the home, comes home makes dinner, helps my daughter with her homework, is a girl scout leader and on the board of the PTA am NOT lazy. Plus, I am the one to clean the house, take care of animals, and I don't get a sick day. Want to know why I drink?
 littlephishy
Msg: 70
Posted: 12/1/2008 1:53:13 PM

Oh, we could start one on drinking or drunks. We'll have the drunks agree and the non-drinkers disagree and vise versa and then we'll have the who cares.

By golly "C" I think you've inspired me to start a drinking thread......Hmm, how shall we start?????????...... Being it's my B-Day, I'm going to make love to a bottle of Scotch this evening......Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 Cajun3149
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/1/2008 1:55:48 PM
That bottle will look better than your last date. Just drink up.
 littlephishy
Msg: 72
Posted: 12/1/2008 2:07:04 PM

That bottle will look better than your last date.

And 10 times more intelligent......
 flgrl76545
Msg: 73
Posted: 12/21/2009 7:21:53 AM
Why do al the good men in FL fart?
 justnancy
Msg: 74
Posted: 12/21/2009 7:44:36 AM
Funny one flgrl, However you do REALIZE that this tread was originally posted in 2005, and the op is no longer even here.
The last post to this thread was in 2008 of Dec. That was a year ago.

I don't know, as Spacey has stated on a former thread after a series of old threads were being resurrected, "is it Easter and no one has told us??????"

BTW IF the op was still here, I'd tell him... just to annoy the chit out of you.

Then I would add

WHY? I HATE KISSING A ASH TRAY AND THE SMELL!

It's AN ashtray. You use "an" not "a" before a word that starts with a vowel and ashtray is one word. Now ordinarily I would not point out someone's grammar or spelling errors, however when SOMEONE SHOUTS AT ME I FIND IT RUDE and find myself needing to be RUDE BACK.
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > WHY DO ALL THE GOOD LOOKING WOMEN IN FL SMOKE?