Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 manfrommars2
Msg: 256
have you ever tasted breastmilk?Page 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I tasted it, drank it and loved it! Would do it again if given the opportunity. Sucking it out and having squirted into my mouth was amazing, during sex or just for the heck of it.
 SpittyKitty
Msg: 257
have you ever tasted breastmilk?
Posted: 11/8/2012 10:39:12 PM

how do you bring something like this up?

Put anr or abf in your interest column on your profile.
Let them bring it up.
Or later, once things get going....just do it alot, then confess when quetioned.
 SHUDNTBEONHERE
Msg: 258
Posted: 11/8/2012 10:40:01 PM
I tried it before and it was like crack...I wanted more and more.
 PhillyBob66
Msg: 259
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2013 2:48:11 PM
Yes. I like it! Wish for more please.
 gentleplus
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2013 8:26:53 PM
yes... yummy.... bonding... ultimate intimacy
 lobsterfork
Msg: 261
Posted: 3/13/2013 10:06:56 PM
Kind of strange reading the numerous misinformed lactation related posts. But as for sexual things, if you don't like it and you aren't into it I have to assume you aren't into the woman offering. The more a woman nurses the more she produces. Supply meets demand. It's simple.
 Slaughter1963
Msg: 262
Posted: 3/14/2013 7:29:19 AM
I have tasted it, on numerous occasions, from my two ex-wives who are the mothers of my 3 sons.
Some I found palatable, some not so much.

Ex-wife #1 didn't breastfeed our son (my oldest) and I think because of that her milk was VERY bitter.
I thought it might be a new kink to add to our sex life... (Mmmm...Breastmilk! Yum!)
but I found the taste unbearable! (Ewww...Breastmilk! YUCK!!)
As I recall, we only tried it twice.

Ex-wife #2 breastfed both our sons, and though there were times when I enjoyed the play, there were times when the taste wasn't "quite right". (Probably due to her diet, or body chemistry at the time, or something)
I just never really wanted to pursue it, and since she was feeding, we decided we'd leave it for the babies.
Haven't had the chance to try again since 2002.

-Slaughter
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >