Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women orgasms real or fake how can a guy tell      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 johnnyluv66
Msg: 251
view profile
History
women orgasms real or fake how can a guy tellPage 11 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
in my experience it depended on how i was tryin to get her to have an orgasm,while performing orally on her it was very easy to see if she had gotten there or not,but during intercourse you have to learn the tell tale signs of bodl movements and braething and verbal (lil ques) notes.but if i cant get her to orgasm in any way then im not doin my job,johnnyluv.
 METALLlC BLUE
Msg: 252
women orgasms real or fake how can a guy tell
Posted: 9/29/2006 1:26:08 PM
It depends on the girl. There are physical "symptoms" of orgasm and intense arousal. However, actresses -- are sometimes very convincing.
 indri
Msg: 253
Posted: 9/29/2006 6:43:14 PM
thing is.... there's so many level of orgasms..... maybe from faking to real ones is just a continuum....sometimes, i wonder myself about it..... so i guess, must be pretty hard for a man to say for sure.....
 Hoohaas
Msg: 254
Posted: 9/29/2006 7:15:30 PM
I have faked in the past, but that wasn't about being bored or not interested. I didn't really know my body well enough to be able to orgasm. Plus, for awhile with the ex, he used to try so damn hard, that it made it next to impossible to orgasm. I just faked it so that it would make him feel better.

But once I did learn where my hot spots were, orgasming became a cinch. The surefire way to tell if I'm orgasming, is I get these little tears that come to my eyes when it's happening. I think it's just my way of coming down.
 heartstillopen
Msg: 255
Posted: 10/20/2006 6:16:41 AM
Women can fake orgasms.....but men can fake whole relationships!

walkin_on_eggshells
Msg: 256
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2006 10:57:49 AM
unfortunately that's true... though for that there are telltale signs if you look hard enough...
 SmokeandFlame
Msg: 257
Posted: 10/20/2006 11:01:41 AM
I think the point is to be in a relationship where she doesn't have to fake. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

Lucky for us guys it is pretty easy to get us off.
 AlpineRocks
Msg: 258
Posted: 10/20/2006 12:26:57 PM
You can tell if a woman has had an orgasm she will get really wet, her body may begin to quiver and her clit will become extreamlly sensitive then her **** will become very dry then you will know you made her cum.
 Pamela1
Msg: 259
Posted: 10/20/2006 12:45:06 PM

Are you kidding me? you only care if you get off but her orgasm doesn't matter? that is so pathetic

Skorpy
Msg: 260
Posted: 10/20/2006 12:51:17 PM
Sometimes I fake orgasm when I'm masturbating .... just to get it over and done with ....

A woman can fake an orgasm ......... BUT a man can fake a whole relationship

BAHAHAHHAHAHAH
 beefcaker baker
Msg: 261
Posted: 10/20/2006 2:16:28 PM
> "women orgasms real or fake how can a guy tell"

If you need to ask or you're concerned about it, than she's probably not having one.
 She_who_draws_with_ice
Msg: 262
Posted: 10/20/2006 2:55:55 PM
How?

As a matter of fact, guys, you can't. Women can fool even the best of you, so just relax and enjoy yourself
 BuzWeaver
Msg: 263
Posted: 10/20/2006 4:56:26 PM
If she's not being satisfied I would hope she would bring it up early before it becomes a problem or effects the relationship.
 Belladrama
Msg: 264
Posted: 10/20/2006 5:27:19 PM
indeed BuzWeaver:P
 alllforfunnn
Msg: 265
Posted: 10/22/2006 8:21:25 AM
I don't know why women would fake it??? Real men are not threatened if their partner does not get off EVERY TIME!! Women are complex creatures, sometimes getting them off is like the eighth wonder LOL... Faking an orgasm is deceptive and will not help my sex life in the long run..
 Bluesman009
Msg: 266
Posted: 10/22/2006 10:19:41 PM
If you can't tell the difference between a real one and a fake one.. Damn Man I feel sorry for ya.
 bickr
Msg: 267
Posted: 10/23/2006 9:42:37 PM
look, plenty of foreplay and lots of sloppy oral will take care of any female, take care of her first and foremost, then taking care of yourself is easy.
 likes2nibble
Msg: 268
Posted: 10/23/2006 10:20:11 PM
Funny thing that for 40 years women screamed in bed and now some of us know what was in that good ol' birth control pill-progesterone, the female hormone that thier bodies produce during lactation. I am going to leave this one to some women to finish. Some know what I am talking about and where it is going to end up now that I let THAT cat outta the bag.
 likes2nibble
Msg: 269
Posted: 10/23/2006 10:21:18 PM
Are a man's orgasms fake or what! Can any of the women here imagine a man trying to fake it?
 Sunset Suzy
Msg: 270
Posted: 10/24/2006 12:24:05 AM
Woman who fake orgasms are only hurting themselves. How with the man know if what he is doing is good or not. The best way to tell is by looking at her face. Is it flushed, is she smiling and does she have that truly satisfied look in her eyes? If not keep trying and have open communication.
 WakeDan
Msg: 271
Posted: 10/24/2006 1:46:43 AM
#1, yeah I faked it a couple times. Had a gf who just wasn't doing it for me. Maybe I have a micro penis, I don't know but it was like trying to have sex with the grand canyon. not enough friction. Well she was the type who took pride in making her man finish, so I just put my hips into it for a bit, grunted a couple times and said 'wow that was great'.

Pulled the condom off and threw it in the trash. She had no idea, how could she?

But I've never done that with anyone else, just her.

My long term relationship, well we had a little arrangement. Which is how I know without a doubt she never faked them. We would be having a good time, and she would just say 'I don't think I'm going to have one tonight, go ahead and get yours' and bam I would stop holding back and bust one.

it was a great situation. It kept me from going so long that it started to get painful, etc etc. And normally when she had one it only took a minute or two of penetration. if she didn't have one in 5 minutes, and she didn't feel one coming on, she would tell me. I'd finish real quick then we'd curl up and go to sleep. I would say this happened 3-4 times a month. She was tired, or stressed, or on a pill that made orgasms difficult. Whatever.

and before anyone says I wasn't doing it right, I guess you had to be there. before her, I never had to tell someone 'ouch, your nails, careful honey' as she dug strips of skin outta my back. Or tearing my sheets. or her legs trembling after. Or the best part: I would hop outta bed and get us some drinks. Come back to the bedroom and she is till laying in the same position, still trying to catch her breath. I may not be able to rock every girls world like that, but her and i 'fit' like a glove and it was second nature for us. And the oral? WOW. She almost drowned me a couple times, not letting me come up for breath lol.

So now I tell women, you don't have to fake it with me. if your not going to have one, tell me.
 1classmind
Msg: 272
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2006 11:39:44 PM
Hey guy...I don't know how many women that you have been with...however if you felt as if you got her going with enough foreplay and she wants ur member in her like right now...
and u go 4 it she will either moan real loud, she may scream, she may shake or quiver, and this would be the true tale sign...if she squirts...these have been some of my signs of "real" orgasms!!...good luck
 Altered_Ego
Msg: 273
Posted: 11/11/2006 1:32:55 PM
If I'm with a woman, I want her to be honest with me.

I'll do my best to give her the most fantastic orgasm ever... I hope she'd be honest enough to tell me the truth.
 singlemama36
Msg: 274
Posted: 11/11/2006 5:05:00 PM
here is a tip real orgasms aren't controlled as well as fake it's not about the moaning it's about the way her body responds to the orgasm you can tell the most if it is an intercourse orgasm because her privates will tighten and cunvulse in a way she can't truly fake and normally with an orgasm brought on by your tongue you will feel and taste her juices flowing out of her rather then just your saliva
 fit4duty
Msg: 275
Posted: 11/11/2006 7:57:59 PM
Well as far as I am concerned I sure can tell. The women I go out with always come back as I know they got off . either with oral or with intercourse. or just fondling , they squirt me right in the face everytime or the bed sheets are just soaked . they quiver and shake and I get a natural shower or a shoot in the eye . And I love it when it happens .
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women orgasms real or fake how can a guy tell