Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 clownman44
Msg: 53
view profile
History
How do you tell your Lover they suck in bed?Page 2 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
well mayber one needs to lead it to another direction but NEVER tell your lover they suck in bed I think with some conversation of what is liked and disliked it all can be overcome .....so to speak
 averagejoe..no
Msg: 54
How do you tell your Lover they suck in bed?
Posted: 12/29/2005 8:36:42 AM
it takes two to tango her or him sucking is half your fault so i dont think you should judge so quickly
 moham2hot4u
Msg: 58
Posted: 12/29/2005 12:31:13 PM
do not use the wod "suck" on lady. just ask her to be lil'bit confident and relax during ses
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 60
Posted: 12/29/2005 10:04:08 PM
Excuse me but... WHY do you have to even tell the person unless they ask you??? If it isn't working then just break it off. IF they ask then tell them but to just tell someone "hey you just suck in bed" that's mean and uncalled for. If they didn't have a complex before you came along they sure would now!! mean mean mean...
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 62
Posted: 12/29/2005 10:35:20 PM
If you aren't compatible... then just be friends and find someone you are compatible with. IF you really care about this person.. then experiment and work on being more sexually equal. I just don't see the purpose of purposely hurting someone's feelings and giving them a complex about their lovemaking talents or lack of....
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 65
Posted: 12/30/2005 2:42:03 AM
Hey Talking2U, now those are the types I can't stand. I'm not a selfish lover and I will not put up with one. Have you ever noticed the men with big D***'s are usually horrible in bed because they think with that all they have to do is just screw you and you'll love it... no no no there is more to it than that. My second husband wouldn't eat me unless I also gave him a bj, he said "it's only fair" so I asked him once... "do you cum everytime we have sex?" and he said "YES" and I looked dead at him and said "WELL I DON'T"... lol... he ended up in another bedroom and I ended up gathering my toys and little red ball and moving back home!!!
 dceeeee
Msg: 79
Posted: 1/3/2006 7:32:08 PM
The only lover that is lousy in bed, is the selfish one. If it's "all about ME", it isn't gonna work, but that applies to the entire relationship...not just sex.

It takes two and if you are both trying to please each other, there is no way for it to be bad. Even if you have a hard time talking about it, you can 'show' each other what works best for you.

Try some encouragement...I'm sure she does SOME things right...If you comment, that, "I love it when you do that", or "it feels soooo good when you do that", it'll make her want to do it more. Everyone enjoys doing the things they are good at.

Then when that is successful, you could say, "I bet it would feel REALLY good if you....." , or..."I bet you would be REALLY good at....." Hopefully, she will pick up the ball and run with it. Soon she will be encouraging you about things SHE likes.

Now, OP, you mentioned that there are things that you don't like....

There are a few thing I haven’t tried, because I don’t like that sh!t, no pun intended, and I would assume that she wouldn’t either.

(Don't ASSUME anything)...did it ever occur to you that maybe these are things she DOES like, and maybe she feels that you are being a selfish lover?? ...Not saying that you are, because I don't know her, nor do I know what these things are.

I see a serious need for communication, here. It would be a shame to ruin a relationship over a lack of communication.

Like someone else mentioned, if nothing else works, try making a game out of it. Good luck, and I hope this helps....
 fadetoblackfadetoblack
Msg: 80
Posted: 1/3/2006 7:55:28 PM
Look if you cant talk to your partner about your sex life then you shouldent be with them it is like so alot of pepole have said on here communication is the key to every relationship!!!!!
 VisualDistortion
Msg: 81
Posted: 8/15/2006 6:50:30 PM
Have a game of charades with them and tell them.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 83
Posted: 8/15/2006 7:44:20 PM
^^^ and lay it on her side of the bed!!! Also, include one with 1001 sexual positions (you know the ones NONE of us would even try)
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 86
Posted: 8/16/2006 4:24:16 PM
"Honey, I'd like to share something with you. Please don't take this personally, because I don't mean it that way. But, lately I've noticed that....errrrrrrr....ah hem.......you seem to be a little uninterested in our sex life. Well, I guess to be honest ~ ARE YOU IN A FRICKIN COMA??????????" "And seriously, I don't mean any offense."

~OP~ It takes two to have great sex, only one to ruin it for both. If you aren't discussing things openly, expressing your wants/needs/desires/etc., half of the issue is yours. Communication is a nice place to start ~ but ultimately, there are times when two people are just not compatible sexually. Good luck.
 ceastwood
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2006 4:59:48 PM
i just walked out the door,,,
 vbxtc
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2006 5:15:45 PM
Simple, you don't. You ask questions and LISTEN to the answers. Try making suggestions about different things they might like and watch their reactions. Try bringing a fantasy of theirs to life, the results can be amazing. Above all else, practice, practice, PRACTICE! If you're two people who click on other levels then it really shouldn't be a huge problem, and if you're not, then chances are they won't be around long enough to worry about it. Good luck!
 sexyangeldoll77
Msg: 95
Posted: 8/17/2006 1:40:53 AM
Give them a fake orgasm, then tell them we should see other people.
 Doin_it_old_school
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2006 6:54:58 PM
remember.. sex takes two othewise its maturbation. you need to both work at it. and if it sucks.. and they care for you it wont be hard for you to tell them wihtout being rude.
 bolotye
Msg: 117
Posted: 9/10/2006 1:19:05 PM
How do you tell your lover they suck in bed....

Well lets see...does she carry mace constantly strapped to a garter belt that never leaves her leg? Trust me, she will use it.

Does she have big older brothers that might beat the ever living Shitttt outta you? Thats a biggy.

Does she has psychopathic tendencies? Your car , dog, house and next of kin might be in danger. Move immediately. Matter fact , leave the whole flippin country for good measure.

Or...

She might be open to hearing guess what....Im thinking about doing some new things to your body, Id love to show you what i had in mind. You game?

Now that could be fun...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >