Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obesity a bigger turn-off than STD?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SueCat51
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Obesity a bigger turn-off than STD?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Unfortunately, overweight folks are treated badly, IMO. Doesn't matter if it's a few pounds extra to morbidly obese. Some of these threads are a good example. If I had to choose between being obese or having an STD - I'd choose being obese. I am not attracted to a guy who has an STD, nor am I attracted to a morbidly obese man. Shame on me, must be the Shallow speaking in me. The scary thing about STD's are folks who go and spread their "wealth" without disclosure. That is as low and pond scum as a human can get.
 cotter
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Obesity a bigger turn-off than STD?
Posted: 8/25/2009 4:17:07 PM

How about just a BJ from the hot chick?

That'd be my compromise.
Ha ... who would want to put a "dip stick" in their mouth if they weren't sure if it was shooting an STD?

If a guy has an STD ... get it cured before you go getting the dip stick wet. BARF ...

I'd rather not start out with an obese man but if he puts on some weight down the road ... I will not abandon him ... just get him out and run his big butt around the neighborhood every night. I'll ride my bike, he can jog.

I have never EVER had an STD and am not about to start now. I don't place much value on that survey. I know that I don't know any man who would rather get an STD than date a lady with love handles.
 FLmusicdude
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2009 4:25:57 PM
I find it funny how none of the chicks who were claiming foul on my question on big girls are here to show their outrage! Maybe it's just that the girls who aren't fat have an easier time getting exposed to an STD =P Or MAYBE the obese girls have a protective layer that bounces the STD back into the culprits face! either way I'm getting a kick out of this thread.
 unspoiled
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2011 8:14:25 PM
I'll go for the std gal. Just find a way around the disease part even if not done in the typical way. It's more about a partnership anyway. If it's incurable then not much can be done except stay healthy from that point on but obesity is curable and should have been cured before looking for a mate. One had not much of a choice but the other chose not to do anything about the problem. So, weigh out the difference between the actions of each.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obesity a bigger turn-off than STD?