Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 molly__blooming
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Ladies That hate recieving oral sexPage 2 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
maturegentleman, i love the way you put this: "Making love is about finding the right connections." EXACTLY.

that is precisely what it is about and SO many just don't get that, they have an agenda, or a program that has always worked for them in the past or that works for them as an individual and they just pursue that agenda. which means the love making is about them, not their partner. in which case it isn't love making at all.
 molly__blooming
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Ladies That hate recieving oral sex
Posted: 2/9/2007 10:09:28 AM
on wax, i actually started getting brazilians in the not too distant past and i actually really like being fully waxed in that area -- don't like getting them (eek!) but i do like the aftermath.

but, yea, it aint cheap. oi.
 molly__blooming
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2007 7:01:44 PM
i love that word "cunnilingus"

think of the poetic possibilities of such a word...

and yea, i think that if you are female and you think you don't like cunnilingus, perhaps give it another try? not as a replacement for intercourse, of course. just as an addition to the sexual part of your relationship.

(it's really so unbelievably brilliant... i cannot imagine it not being pleasurable, unless the dude does something he should NOT do, like biting in an unpleasant way or being too rough. some guys don't know how to touch a woman. ...then again, some do. )
 molly__blooming
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2007 7:10:37 AM
hey lipsy72, you know, i also don't like to climax that way because, for me, intercourse is usually the desired end of any sexual moment. and the same applies to him, i don't always want him to climax thru oral sex if i'm waiting for the grand finale and don't wanna ruin it! i think it's better to approach oral sex as foreplay. unless, during that session, you're not planning to have intercourse. if that's the case, he can come all he wants.
 lalby
Msg: 106
Posted: 2/10/2007 12:54:16 PM
Well i just cant understand it myself,and i think maybe the women that dont like it have never tried it,or had a mega bad experience otherwise they would love it.
 want2smile
Msg: 113
Posted: 2/16/2007 12:00:28 PM
Hey harv...i will tell you that it is something you want to trust a man to do right. A lot of men make very rude jokes about what women smell/taste like so many women are very nervous about allowing oral sex to occur, for fear of being the butt of a joke. If you are truly sincere and begin with a lot of foreplay, she might loosen up enough to try...be patient and good luck
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2007 5:08:18 PM
There are many answers to a question such as this,....

Perhaps, a person may of had a bad experience,...it happens.
Being forced to do something, never helps people overcome their dislikes.

Maybe their nerve endings are damaged, and it doesnt have the deep feeling of intensity that most women have.

A lot of it has to directly deal with the fact that,.."Hey,...That is where I pee,....and have a man inside of me,....then you are gonna want to kiss me with thoses lips" ???

Believe me guys,...if a woman says "NO",...then dont go down there,......dont spoil the mood, dont try to talk her into changing her mind,...who knows,....maybe she just had unprotected sex at the office,..or with someone else, before she met up with you for your date ?

Do you really want to go there?",....If a woman says "No",....take her advice,.....

Or,.....maybe she has Herpes ????? But isnt going to tell you, but is wise enough to know better than to let you stick your face down there ? Huh ? It happens.

I know a couple of Ladies, that says it just doesnt do much for them, they like the feeling of a man inside, but not oral sex......I have gotten them to allow me to try,..and they say it was much more enjoyable, than with any other men that have tried. But still, they prefer to stick with what they like.

Because I try to make my partner relax, and enjoy the whole avenue of foreplay,...not just the oral,...its the passion that builds up, from starting at their head, then working your way south,....

I love the art of kissing, starting slowly, with short kisses,...looking into the eyes of a woman, getting the smile of approval, then longer, slower kisses,...moving to the ears,...little kisses,...little nibbles,...

Nothing can ruin a persons progress as fast,...as a big wet sloppy kiss, and wet tounge trying to clean out a Ladies ear drum,...

Take your time,...build passion, start from the top and work your way down, pay attention to every area of the womans body,..and pay attention to what works !

Kiss, and caress every limb, and area of the body, find what pleases her by the sounds she makes and the body language,...kiss and caress her stomach area,....

I had one lady make more noise when I was kissing her stomach, than when we had auctual sex,...she shivered and moaned loudly when I kissed her stomach,..she said NOBODY, had ever done that before,...Why?

Because someone didnt take their time and "Explore" their partners, from head to toe.
Probably too interested in their own satisfaction, you know, a quickey. Wham Bamm Thank You Mame...

Now,...if you want to please your lover, take your time, go slow, work your way down their body without being in a rush,...be sure to kiss, caress their inner thighs, before you bury your head betwen their legs,....and remember, there is more down there than just a "Little Man In A Boat",...of course thats where you want to pay most of your attention,...but there are other things you can do, to help tease, and build to a sucsessful climax.

I made the mistake once of "Going for it !",..and as soon as I got my head between her legs, she sat straight up so fast, I thought I'd bit her....but no, she just wasnt expecting that,...it all worked out, but I had to start all over, and gain her trust.

Dont act like a young school boy that doesnt know what he's doing,

Be willing to take your time, and if the moment is right, you will both have an enjoyable moment tp remember.

But,..if a woman tells you it doesnt do anything for her,...let it be,...at least for the moment.

Later you can ask anything you want,..and bost/brag about how your the "Muff Diving Champion" of your high school class,..if you think thats gonna get you anywhere.

Instead of bragging about your skills,...just find their trust,..by being a kind, considerate and skillfull,..Lover, and suggest that maybe, youd like to see if you can please her in that way,..it doesnt hurt to admit, that you have a burning desire to go oral with her, but only if she'll let you.

Guys,..we dont need a road map,..cause most of our "work" is done in the dark, or if your like me, with my eyes closed, and moaning as loud as my partner.

But what we do need, is to pay attention,..we need to hear thoses "sigh's", thoses "gasp",.."heavy breathing", ..."low gutteral moans",...all the sign's of approval,..if she isnt moaning, and you look up from between thoses legs, and theres no "Smile of Approval" on her face,...find out why,...and yes,..if you have to "Ask". !

Dont take for granted your as good a lover, as you think you are,...

my middle name might be - "Oh Baby, Oh Baby",....but that doesnt mean I know squat,....I have to learn it all over again, with a new Lover,....after all, no two women are the same, why treat them like they are?
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2007 9:17:18 AM
Hello xodara,

I stated may reasons why a woman might not want (or like) a man to preform oral sex on her,..that was just one

WTF is that about? Is it ok to stick your penis down there then? I'm not sure I understand the scenerio that was going on in his mind, but this statement freaked me out

I didnt say it was ok to do one or the other,...I just stated a possable reason why a woman wouldnt want oral sex,...and there are a lot of people out there,..men,...and women,....that will not admit they have herpes, and do not use protection.

How do you think herpes is spread anyway ?

I know, from firsthand experience.

Just do a search on "Herpes" and the stats will scare the living crap out of ya,....its stated that possably 1 out of 4 people have herpes, and a lot of them dont even know it ?

It makes me think, a lot, about a person, and their health issiues, before I even consider having sex, let alone anything else.

Question,...do you think its ok for a woman to recieve oral sex, after she just had sex with another partner ?

You didnt address that comment I made in my post.

There are a lot of reasons,...and most of them are the womans preferences,..if they dont like it, then they dont like it !

But there are other reasons, as I mentioned,...sorry to of "freaked you out"
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2007 1:14:11 PM
Hello xodara,

I agree with you 100%,.....and sorry that my comment didn't sit well with you, or any of the others, ...but the thread is about,...."Ladies That hate recieving oral sex",...and that is just a possable reason for someone to turn it down. Just one, of the reasons that I posted.

Im my case,...it happenned exactly that way,....Thank Gawd, she didnt allow me to ,....
"Go Down There",....

but she should of said why,...before not after,...I found out the hard way !

I have found no excuse,..except that maybe the person is too ashamed to admit it,....and then theres others that want to spread it to unsuspecting people, because, thats what happenned to them,.... as a way of revenge,...

Either way,..that is so sad.

But that doesnt mean I cant please a woman Oraly
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2007 10:05:47 PM
Hello justadreammm,

oral sex is NOT foreplay just so you know!

Ok,...if oral sex isnt foreplay,..why do so many (millions) other people think it is ?

I am just saying,..that,..is your view, and your entitled to it, even at your young 21 years of age.

I know a few women, that never achieved an orgasim, till in their late 30's, or 40's,..and now they enjoy sex, and "Oral", where as before, they considered it a part of their "Obligation" to their mate.

Were all different, in our own unique way,...if you would read the entire post, and the feelings of some of these other women,..youd see that the majority of these Ladies love to have oral sex preformed on them,....and consider it foreplay,...and very few dont.

I,...myself,..consider the act of oral,...as just an extension of "Kissing",..only on a different pair of "Lips"
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2007 7:13:42 AM
Hello justadreammm

I have read every post on this topic and I found it to be quite rude and ignorant to women who do not enjoy oral sex, as you have critized us and made us to look like diseased, uncomfortable, self concious, stinky, dirty or abused... and that is pretty critical/ judgemental attitude to have especially for someone of your age with so much experience....

Thanks for the in depth description of foreplay,..all in all, like you point out, it still list "Oral sex"(notice its last on the list)

But excuse me,...I think you have put your own thoughts and ideals into my post, clearly not my intended thoughts.

I have critized who ?????

No one.......

Sorry you feel that way,....I just stated several reasons, that a woman MIGHT not be interested in Oral sex,......please re-read the post you are refering to, and tell me where I was critizing anyone, by name, or implied, or said anyone person was diseased, uncomfortable,self concious, dirty or abused,....these thoughts are yours, not mine

I was just speaking in general,....but if you are aware,..there are all kinds of people, some very clean, well taken care of people,..then there are low lifes, that dont take as good of care as they should of their body,...you even run into a person that "Stinks"?

There are men, and women out there, that dont bath as often as they should,...read that,... MEN & WOMEN ????? I dont single out anyone in particular,..its just that this thread is about women, specificly.

Im not critizing anyone,..nor being judgemental,......

If you werent so on the defensive,..I think youd be able to tell that I adore women, and I myself enjoy the act of preforming Oral sex with a willing partner,...

I didnt even critize the lady that caused my misfourtune,.....the blame is equily mine.....

Its ok to get on a soapbox, and to pat yourself on the back for a well documented post,...I think your information was great,....

But you said "Oral sex" wasnt forplay,..the you post information saying it is,...even if it is "Last on the list",..it is still considered foreplay.

Isnt that like shooting yourself in the foot ?

Im sorry you took my post the wrong way,....it wasnt intended to flame,
or be rude to anyone,.....

Just one persons thoughts about the thread topic.

Your entitled to yours, as I am mine,..but please dont project a false misconception because you didnt understand the post in its entireity,....instead of pointing a finger, and accuseing me of something that I deffently didnt do, or say.

Thank you, I hope you change you low opinion of me.
If not, at least please refrain from critizing my post,..
as you seem to be the one doing the critizing,...
 UANDUSFOR PLAY69
Msg: 146
Posted: 3/23/2007 2:43:00 AM
Well,

I would like to give it to you while your giving to me.
 acgoat
Msg: 149
Posted: 3/24/2007 6:27:38 AM
I'll admit it. I'm a lesbian stuck in a mans body.
Would prefer licking more than most anything else.
Only woman I can readily recall in my experience that
didnt like the idea of me going down was the ex-wife.
That was many years ago.
Are there really that many women that dont enjoy
getting thier kitty licked?
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2007 6:39:48 AM

I would never date a woman who does not like to receive oral sex

I guess thats just less work a man has to do,......anyway,...all the women do is just lay there,....LOL...
 Double Cabin
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2007 2:42:12 PM
Because if you're just gonna roll your tung up and stab at her she might as well let her fingers talk to herself. Because you have no sense of pressure. Because they weren't born altar boys.

Because they'd simply rather have you drop some !@#$ on her.
 DDay555
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2007 7:49:38 PM
I'm stunned, a woman that doesn't like oral sex? I'm thinking you just never had the right person do it for you.
 ShadowLands
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2008 12:16:06 PM
We really need to talk.
 capecodrn
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2008 1:15:11 PM

i cant understand why a woman wouldnt enjoy everything her man offered?? as i wouldnt hold back on anything my man asked for
i say dont
 then_what
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2008 2:12:06 PM
I agree with message 209.
I find it hard to get comfortable and focus on what is happening down there. Most of the time it takes me a very long time to climax and i beieve I feel a liittle guilty about maybe taking too long, and that of course makes it even harder
And then there are of course the men that don't have a clue what they are doing, some of them even got offended when I told them it was too much / not enough pressure etc. and telling me things like " Well, I haven't had any complaints yet" Thanks dude, that really does it for me now.
The one that does take his time and teases me and knows what he is doing is very much appreciated though
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2008 7:32:23 PM
I hate oral so called sex, as I said many times. I do not like oral so called sex done to me and I really and will not do it to anyone, even if I would let them do it to me. A man's fingers down there stroking is so much more direct stimulation and more personal to me. Please guys do not write me and ask why I don't like so called oral sex as some of you do, just read all my forums.
 rodstang
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2008 9:36:17 AM
ill feast until my jaw aches nothing hotter than watching your partners eyes roll back in her head and arch her back and shudder like a train passing over head
 tellmeareyouabadfish2
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2008 6:12:56 PM
I don't enjoy receiving oral sex and it's all I can do not to groan in frustration if it's suggested or... attempted. There's no good way to make someone believe it really is me, not them. There haven't been a LOT of people who've gone down on me, but there've been enough that I definitely think the problem is mine. I just don't enjoy it. First I can barely feel it and need a lot of pressure/friction, but then all of that causes oversensitivity that's actually painful and eventually after like 45 minutes (I can only imagine the pain the in the facial muscles and tongue by now!) I'm like "okay, okay, just stop now, seriously it's fine, just stop". It's just frustrating all around for me and my partner both, and I feel like a failure afterward. I feel like it's not even worth the effort either of us put into it! So I usually end up gently discouraging the idea. I'm rather jealous of those who enjoy receiving it!
 PirateOB
Msg: 200
Posted: 6/21/2008 10:04:21 AM
ever heard of mouth wash she might change her mind
 astrolabe671
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2008 2:58:12 PM
While my ex could, and did, orgasm wildly from receiving oral she still didn't want it all that often. The reason was simply that she liked to kiss a lot during sex, but couldn't abide the thought of tasting herself (2nd hand, that is).
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >