Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mari_sam
Msg: 233
view profile
History
anything goesPage 2 of 188    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
OM,
What the hell was in your coffee this morning,

Just had too!!!!!!!

Hope all is great with you, loved that first write on this page!!!!!!!!

Sam
 godschild_satans1angel
Msg: 242
Anything Goes...
Posted: 1/27/2006 1:10:56 AM
This place where you walk, where lost souls go
Its lonely and quite thats pretty much so
For the lost souls who go, to this place that you know
They come from all over with no place to go

So why do they come to this place that you know
Cos its a place where lost souls are drawn to go
They are refugees of love and lives lost before
Within a bleeding heart thats where lost souls go.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 259
Anything Goes..covert poetry/bar code poetry
Posted: 1/29/2006 2:50:29 AM
Don't Cry, By: A.T.

Don't cry when i tell you no
Don't cry when i let you go
Don't cry when i say goodbye
Don't cry when i close my eyes.

Don't cry when you see my face,
just turn and walk away.
Don't cry when you read my note,
Don't cry... it wasn't slow.

Don't cry because you'r scared,
you know i'm still there. Don't cry
because i'm dead Don't worry....
It's just my head.

Don't cry for you know i'm fine.
I knew it was my time.
Don't cry.....I'm okay
Earth just wasn't my place.

Don't cry when i tell you no,
Don't cry just let me go.
Don't cry when i close my eye's,
Don't cry just say goodbye.

written by: A.T.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 262
Anything Goes..broken
Posted: 1/29/2006 4:04:04 AM
Thank's for the comment this is AT's aunt she's asleep at the moment but yeah that poem is what she's bascily went through and me to, but i love to write and alot of my poem's i have written are deep and what i have experienced (i think i spelled that right..) in my life.

Thank's a bunch.

You are good at what you do, especialy writting.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 274
Anything Goes.
Posted: 1/30/2006 1:21:33 AM
Lover's Quarel

By: Me (Heather F.)

Here it goes again another cold night another, couple fighting i wonder what happend to their love that was so strong in the start. I Close my eye's and start to prey please don't let another great couple's realtionship go down the pipes, i hear her yelling from across the hall and see him begging her not to leave. I wonder what happend to them they was so inlove nothing could ever come between them now all you hear from them, is fighting and hatefull words about eachother. She tell's him she never meant to fall inlove with him and if she could live that day all over again, she would have never even tooken the chance a tear start's to roll down his face and he try's to be strong and not to cry. He begs of her just one last chance to proove his love to her and show her how much she truly means to him, but she ignores all his word's and all his feeling's and just walk's away. I start to wonder even more about the couple and how could they go from being the happiest couple in the world from not being able to look at one another she start's yelling even more louder, that she wishes he would just go away and leave her alone that she was happier without him in her life. He walk's down the hall still crying inside and outside and thought's keep running through his mind of how could we have ended like this, my one and only true love now you see me on my hand's and knees begging you just one more chance and you just look at me and walk away. A few day's passes by and she's all alone in the appartment and she hear's there song on the radio and she start's to wonder how in the world could she have gave up the one true, person who has made her happy every sense the first time she laid eye's on him. She see's him walking down the street with this frown upon his face and she feel's even more guilty and she walk's over there to, see if he's okay and if they could talk he just look's into her eye's and tell's her no just leave me alone please you broke my heart once and if i let you back in you'r just do it all over again. Now she's the one laying down on her bed everynight with tear's comming out of her eye's and wondering why did she throw away the best year, of her life and the only person who could make her truly happy. He used to think that he would never get over her and that there would be no one else like her to walk into his life here it is a year later down the road, and he's married to the girl who love's him back as much love he used to have for the one who broke his heart. He look's out the window and see's the girl who he used to love walking down the road with another guy and she look's so unhappy, and so confused but he start's to smile because he now know's what it feels like to be truly happy and to be truly loved. He ask his self over and over how could that have happend to two people who was once so inlove and so perfect for one another and in one moment turn around and be separated.

Lover's Quarel
By:Heather Feazel
7-29-04
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 276
Anything Goes.
Posted: 1/30/2006 2:16:09 AM
Hey poet

I'm sorry sometimes i do end up scrambleing my word's, togeather.

My writting is horrible at times, no harm done.

I did not take that, as comming off rude.
 ltliving
Msg: 277
Anything Goes.
Posted: 1/30/2006 9:06:50 AM
Hi Om. Just dropping in to say that your brother is in my prayers. Hope he gets well soon.
 ltliving
Msg: 289
Anything Goes.
Posted: 1/31/2006 8:19:34 AM
Sending a big fat cyber hug,
Strong and Sound.
Staying close in spirit and heart,
Sworn and Bound.

Broken_Soul
Msg: 305
Anything Goes...
Posted: 2/2/2006 4:15:55 AM
I know this is ALL in CAPS but, i just thought i would share my poem with yall.
Let me Know what Yall Think.!

In Living Hell
© Heather Feazel

STANDING THERE AND WATCHING ME BLEED PULLING AT MY GUTS FROM THE INSIDE JUST STANDING THERE WATCHING ME DO IT NOT TRYING TO STOP ME AT ALL, AND YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME AND CARE ABOUT ME. IF YOU TRULY LOVE ME YOU WOULD TRY TO STOP ME BUT YOUR NOT YOUR JUST STANDING THERE WATCHING ME WHILE IM SUFFERING WITH PAIN BUT AT THE SAME TIME ENJOYING THE PAIN BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT ME. ALL THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IS NOTHING BUT LIES. YOU CHEAT, LIE AND BEAT ON ME AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT YOU LOVE ME. LOVE IS NOT LYING OR CHEATING OR BEATING ON ME IM NOT SOME DOGG THAT YOU CAN BEAT ON AND MAKE OBEY YOU AT ANYTIME YOU WANT. I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THIS BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT YOUR LOVE MAKES ME DO, CRAZY ASS SHIT LIKE YOU PUT ME THROUGH. I WANT TO LEAVE YOU BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE IM AFRAID YOUR COME AFTER ME AND KILL ME BECAUSE I LEFT YOU. YOU TOLD ME OVER AND OVER IF I EVER LEAVE YOU THAT YOU WILL KILL ME AND THAT THERE IS NO WAY TO ESCAPE YOU EVERYWHERE I GO YOU FIND OUT AND EVERYONE I TALK TO YOU MAKE THEM SO SCARED THAT THEY WONT DO ANYTHING TO HELP ME ESCAPE YOU, I'M SO TERRIFIED OF LEAVING YOU THAT I THINK IF I LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT YOU WONT NOTICE BUT THEN I THINK BACK, YOU SEE EVERYTHING I DO YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE I GO SO WHERE CAN I GO TO ESCAPE YOU. WHO CAN I TRUST TO KEEP ME SAFE AND OUT OF HARMS REACH OF YOU, YOU TURN EVERYONE AGAINST ME I SEE A GUY WHO I THINK MAYBE DIFFERNT FROM YOU AND MAYBE HE WONT BE SCARED TO GET TO KNOW ME BUT SOMETHING SCREWS UP AND HE WALKS OUT I WONDER IF IT'S ME OR SOMETHING I DID WRONG. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME LIVE MY OWN LIFE YOU SAY IF I COME BACK HOME TO YOU THAT THING'S WILL BE DIFFERNT AND THAT YOU LOVE ME AND NEVER MEANT TO HURT ME AND I FALL FOR THAT OVER AND OVER BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND IN MY HEART DEEP INSIDE I KNOW YOU WILL CHANGE. MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TELL ME I NEED TO GET AWAY FROM YOU FOR GOOD BUT I CAN'T MAKE THEM SEE THAT I ALREADY TRYED AND I'M NEVER GOING TO BE COMPLETLY SAFE WITH YOU ALWAYS AROUND AND ALWAYS HAUNTING ME THERE'S NO ONE I CAN TRUST ANYMORE NO ONE BELIVES MY SIDE OF THE STORY THEY ALL BUYING YOUR LITTLE ACT AND YOUR MAKING ME OUT TO BE THE BAD GUY IN THIS WHOLE DEAL, WHEN ALL I EVER WANTED WAS YOU TO NOT BEAT ON ME ANYMORE OR ABUSE ME BUT EVERYONE THINK'S IM THE ONE WHO ****ED UP AND I SHOULD DESERVE THIS TREATMENT FROM YOU, THERE IS ONLY WAY ONE I KNOW HOW TO ESCAPE BUT IF I GO THROUGH WITH IT EVERYONE WILL BE UPSET AND CRYING BECAUSE I SHOT MYSELF BUT THAT'S THE ONLY WAY I KNOW HOW TO BE SAFE AND AWAY FROM YOU BUT IF I KILL YOU SO I WONT HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO DIE. I WIL BE LOCKED UP IN PRISION FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. I GUESS I'M STUCK IN THIS HELL LIVING EACHDAY SCARED TO EVEN MOVE BECAUSE IF I MOVE THE WRONG WAY YOU WILL BEAT ME, BUT I WAN'T TO ESCAPE THIS PAIN IM LIVING IN EACH DAY WITH YOU I WOULD RATHER BE DEAD THEN LIVE ANOTHER DAY IN THIS HELL WITH YOU.

© Heather Feazel
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 319
Anything Goes...When you look in your Soul you will know what to Do
Posted: 2/3/2006 2:43:04 AM
wasn't that sweet of you "poet", well hello all or should say good morning.
4:40AM

"Heather"
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 323
Anything Goes...
Posted: 2/4/2006 2:29:58 AM
LETS TRY THIS ONE MORE TIME... MY DAM BROTHER HAS TO MUCH, SHIT LOADED ON THIS PC. It would not work a while ago when i tryed posting this poem, yeah my spelling bite's so bear with me.

The Uncontrolible

Two souls walking along the side walk not an care in the world, not having nothing to worry about walking side by side with love in both eye's. Two people eye's wide open walking togeather in this cold harted world having nothing or no one to harm them, so inlove but yet so afraid of loosing one another. Two people without any doubt or without any worried that their love will fail walking side by side one look's, into the other's eye's and say's i love you till death do us part. The other one just walking by her side smiling and holding her close while they walking, stop's and stares into her eye's and ask's her will she marry him. She say's yes with tear's rolling down her cheek so happy that she's about to explode minutes later they finnaly get to an stop sign, and stop and wait's on the traffic to clear not seeing that there was an car speeding out of control she walk's out infront of the car and the car couldn't stop ontime. One huming being eye's filled with tear's while they rush his girl to the hospital holding her hand being by her side, like he alway's promised he would do. They make to the hospital and minutes later while waiting on the doctor to come out and tell him if she's going to be okay, he hear's the nurse crying and turn's around and see's tear's rolling down her face. He ask's her what is wrong and what has happend and if jullian is okay, she look's at him with eye's so sad still crying and tell's him could he please sit down. She finnaly calm's down enough to let him know what has happend and if she's going to make it, still crying she look's into his eye's and take's his hand and tell's him that jullian did not make it but she was also pregant at the time she got hit. Few year's down the road the little girl is alrwady 2year's old and is wondering where her mom is and if she will ever see her mom again, the young guy sit's her down and explain's what has happend to her mommy the little girl with eye's so sad starts to cry and ask's her daddy how could this have happend to my mommy.

The Uncontrolible
By Heather Feazel
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 326
Anything Goes...life/song
Posted: 2/5/2006 4:05:57 AM
You are very welcome

6:02AM
 tree299
Msg: 330
Anything Goes...moan and groan
Posted: 2/6/2006 12:31:18 PM
ONLY LOVE

MONEY DOESN'T MAKE ME SMILE
MONEY DOESN'T CALM MY FEARS
IT CAN'T HOLD ME TIGHT
IT CAN'T DRY MY TEARS
IT CAN'T LISTEN TO ME
IT CAN'T LAUGH WITH ME
IT CAN'T DREAM WITH ME
I CAN'T TAKE IT WITH ME WHEN I DIE
IT ROBS ME OF MY ABILITY TO PRESERVE AND SURVIVE, WHICH ROBS ME OF MY MIND AND BODY
IT LURES FALSE FRIENDS
IT CAUSES PARANOIA
IT CREATES CRIMINALS
NO WHAT I NEED TO LIVE AND BE HAPPY IS LOVE FOR ONLY LOVE CAN GIVE ME THE THINGS I REALLY NEED FOR HAPPINESS AND ONLY LOVE WILL HOLD ME WHEN I TAKE MY LAST BREATH...ONLY LOVE CAN CARRY ME THROUGH THE STRUGGLE OF LIFE AND REWARD ME IN THE END..
ONLY LOVE
 tree299
Msg: 332
Anything Goes...
Posted: 2/6/2006 2:16:07 PM
Thanks Om have really enjoyed the reading here.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 342
Anything Goes...
Posted: 2/7/2006 1:20:55 AM
I hate him and always will
By:Heather R Feazel.

*I hate him and always will*

By: Heather Feazel
2-7-06

I hate him for what he has caused in my life
and i hate the way he alway's broke his promise's
I hate him for the long cold night's he was never,
at home and i hate him for the night's he was
holding another woman in his arm's.

I hate him and alway's will for
all the time's i would stay up,
and cry over him wondering if
he was ever comming back home.

I hate him for the day he brought
her into our live's and told me, she
was just a friend of his and they
was nothing more.

I hate him and alway's will for all
the tear's he made pour out of
eye's, and i'll never be able to
forgive him for cheating on me
with her.

I hate him and alway's will for
not being able to tell me the truth
about him, and her and keeping
it from me.

Most of all i hate him for makeing
me feel these feeling's for him and
feeling's, never going away.

I hate him and alway's will for the
night he told me he loved me and
he'll never leave, me and now he's
gone forever and alway's.

Free For All

There she stand's in the middle
of a strange place
with tear's rolling down her
face makeing
her makeup smeer,
with the
shortest
article of clotheing on.

Free for all to see and to judge
or do whatever they wan't with
her, sometime's i wonder when i
pass down the road and see her.

What if that was somebody's little
girl out there and her mom/dad,
had no idea how she is makeing
her money to pay them rent.

Every six month's at only 14
i wonder what kind of person
would, have their own daughter
standing out there on the street's.

For the whole world and every
man/woman to see that poor
girl, trying to do her best.

Just so she can put food on
the table at night, to please
her family.

Not knowing that their daughter
at only 14 year's old, is expecting
a son/daughter of her own on the way.

By: Heather R Feazel.
2-6-06
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 343
Anything Goes...
Posted: 2/7/2006 2:45:16 AM
om

Hey how are you, sorry when i wrote that i was
using all caps when i posted it on postpoems.

I will rewrite it and order, so you can
get a better look out on it.

It didn't happend to me but,
i know somebody it did happend to.

In my family and the man she was with,
was EXACTLY like the man i described in the poem.
 ltliving
Msg: 369
Anything Goes...To all Romantics
Posted: 2/8/2006 6:23:44 AM
Love the dodo poem Om. Hope you feel some heat soon. How's the no smoking going? That's a tough one, I know. I have tried three times to quit in the past year and failed miserably. Keeping my fingers crossed that you pull through!

Oh Master,
do it faster.
Bait the hook,
Look oh look.
Fountains,
On Mountains!

breathing
Msg: 380
Anything Goes, the heart speaks for a moment
Posted: 2/8/2006 6:50:28 PM
Greets, om...

I was just wandering about the poetry halls and stopped to read ...You write from your heart, your words echo what many silently feel .... Well said.

Oh, the smoking thing ... You can do it: Allen Carr's book was a great help to me!

Cheers,
Breathing
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 407
Anything Goes...
Posted: 2/11/2006 3:46:03 AM
Just thought i would post this, in here i love the lyrics.

Lately I've been runnin'
Into our old friends
And somewhere in the small talk
Someone always asks where you've been
So I tell them what you told me
And they can't believe we're through
They ask me what I'm doin' now
And in case you're wonderin' too
I breathe in I breathe out
Put one foot in front of the other
Take one day at a time
'Til you find
I'm that someone you can't live without
Until then
I breathe in and breathe out

I've got every reason
To find someone new
Cause you swore up and down to me
That I've seen the last of you
But the way that you loved me
Girl, left me hopin' and holdin' on
So until this world stops turning round
And my heart believes you're gone

I breathe in I breathe out
Put one foot in front of the other
Take one day at a time
'Til you find
I'm that someone you can't live without
Until then
I breathe in and breathe out

We were meant to be
Girl, there's no doubt
And if it takes the rest of my life
For you to figure it out
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 419
Anything Goes...
Posted: 2/11/2006 11:53:42 PM
diva....

I am sorry to hear that her operation has been cancelled,
that really does bite in the long run if you do not mind may.

I ask what kind of operation she is going to have,
how old is she? If you do mind telling me.

I hope she is doing alright and everything turn's
out better than okay for the, both of you may
god watch over you both.

Broken_Soul
Msg: 422
Anything Goes...
Posted: 2/12/2006 12:25:07 AM
Night "om" i like you'r work and everybody else's, on here they are some wonderful people
and their writting's are great.

Keep up the great work everybody and never, give up
on you'r dream's or what you want out of life.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 433
Anything Goes...
Posted: 2/13/2006 3:18:52 AM
This is a good movie, hope nobody will get mad.

If havent seen it maybe you should, check it out.

Each Spring in the little port town of Beaufort, North Carolina, when the wind smells of pine and salt and the sea, Landon Carter remembers his senior year at Beaufort High and Jamie Sullivan, the girl who changed his life.

Jamie was the last person Landon was likely to fall for. Serious and conservative, she was as far from cool as she could possibly be, and didn’t care. The daughter of the town’s Baptist minister, Jamie was not afraid of letting people know that her faith was the most important part of her life, even if it cost her some friends. Landon hung with the in-crowd -- an aimless, moody, reckless guy who breezed through school on looks and bravado. He had no plans, no future and no faith in himself.

One night a prank that he and his buddies set up goes terribly wrong and lands a kid in the hospital. As punishment, Landon must tutor a young student at a poor school and participate in the Drama Club’s Spring play ­ two activities the principal hopes will teach him some humility. They also happen to throw him into close contact with Jamie. Clearly in over his head, Landon is forced to ask her for help.

Soon, against his own expectations, Landon finds himself falling in love with this outwardly plain girl who possesses a passion for life he never imagined possible. But it isn’t easy. For reasons of her own, Jamie does everything she can to run away from romance until it becomes impossible to deny.

Being together will test everything that they believe in. Most of all, it will test the power of love and faith to transform a life into something worth living.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 441
Where I stand
Posted: 2/14/2006 3:55:11 AM
Just a thought if anybody would be intrested in helping or writting, me a poem?

If you wan't more detail's on this email me and i'll explain, i just
need somebody write me a poem if they would not mind.

Thank's and take care all.

Keep up the good writting.

Thought i would post something!

I Know You're Out There, Somewhere ...
by DreamKnight

I know you're out there, somewhere...
Somewhere.

I know that somewhere your heart beats
with every beat of mine.
Somewhere, I know you take a breath
for every breath of mine.
Perhaps, sometimes, your tears fall
for every tear of mine,
and, just perhaps, your eyes shine
with a shine not unlike mine.

Last night I gazed upon the stars,
as I often do,
and wondered if the same starlight
was shining down on you.

I wondered if your heart needs mine
as much as mine needs you.
I wondered if you dream of me,
just like I dream of you.

I know not how I'll find you,
but one thing I know is true,
In this life or in another,
somehow I'll come to you.

by DreamKnight
I Know You're Out There, Somewhere
 ltliving
Msg: 443
Its not out there
Posted: 2/14/2006 6:21:24 AM
Happy Valentines Om and all the very special people on your thread! I am going to post my newest poem from my thread and just wanted supadiva to know that this did just happen to me and that it is good to dream because sometimes they DO come true! (Not trying to rub it in.)

Bliss

Touch of silk,
Warm breath,
Racing heart.

Luscious lips,
Tantalizing tongue,
Muscles of art.

Legs entwined,
Skin to skin,
Never to part.
Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  >