Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 good_catch77
Msg: 75
Ever been caught with an erection in a public place?Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Yeah I was at work and I wore some Wranglers which are rather snug anyways. And I was fine until one of my coworkers calls me up...she was looking right at my package and said "Better hope you don't get a hard on in those". Just add water instant erection....She just giggled and said "good trick huh?".

We still laugh about that one.
 majyk1
Msg: 76
Ever been caught with an erection in a public place?
Posted: 6/24/2011 11:16:11 PM

Yes, but it wasn't attached to me...
 desimama
Msg: 78
Posted: 6/25/2011 11:08:17 AM
Yes I often get that while i am in TTC and during peak hours and specially when the girl is just in front of me and touching me. It becomes Hard to hide it then.
 MisterEd0950
Msg: 80
Posted: 6/27/2011 9:54:18 AM
A few years ago I was on a cruise, spending time at the pool. I was in a white speedo and got a huge hard on. Lets just say there wasn't enough material to cover my problem.
 Archangel_07
Msg: 83
Posted: 6/29/2011 10:00:56 PM
In junior high I got caught by one of my female friends when she looked down my crotch and saw my big erection and she took me aside and told to me pretty much I had a rocket sticking out lol.
 Trat18
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2011 8:57:06 PM
yes, when I was at my brothers house 2 years ago playing Yugioh!
 optimismfirst
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/14/2012 4:07:43 PM
I never notice or see lol :(
 Lionesse19
Msg: 89
Posted: 4/14/2012 7:08:10 PM
Reminds me of the woman off a dating site meets the guy for the first time and he is rubbing a huge boner and moaning and ooohhing, at her, in a public place. She was outter there!!! lol!!
 aboutgettingby
Msg: 90
Posted: 4/14/2012 8:32:33 PM
When I was in my twenties I was out at a bar and an older woman asked me to dance, she was hot, late 30's early 40's. She started dirty dancing, rubbing, girating, and at the point the major stood at attention all of her freinds let out a whoop.

I told her to come look me up at closing time, I'm sure that a repeat performance would be easy to arrange and waddled off the dance floor cross legged.
 HitchHykr01
Msg: 91
Posted: 5/14/2012 6:56:24 PM
Yeah, at church during a Xmas eve service....my wife at the time felt it too, we were holding hands and I had her feel it. Great sex that night.
 tuxqueot
Msg: 92
Posted: 5/14/2012 9:38:08 PM
bah, what man hasn't? at least a few dozen (hundred?) times? sometimes the thing has a mind of it's own and wants to....have a look around, no matter how awkward the situation could be.
 BrockLee74
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/14/2012 9:54:47 PM
I had a hard on for pretty much the entirety of Junior High!
 Pomose
Msg: 94
Posted: 5/15/2012 12:03:20 AM
It used to happen when I was younger allot and I was always uncomfortable about it, like allot of other guys said jacket over your lap if your sitting (That's the easy cover up) but it sucks when your standing in line at the deli counter in the grocery store. And that piss hard on in the morning is the worst, you try and push it down to aim and your feet fly out from under ya. Oh and if your G/F happens to walk in on ya she's like "Oh my gosh" and she's trying to drag ya into the bedroom and you're like man get off me, then ya finish up and you say ok honey I'm ready and she's like where'd that extra inch go? Murphy's law at it's best huh......
 bigcalm
Msg: 95
Posted: 5/17/2012 9:01:36 AM
I Had a full erection when i was younger on a hot summer day. Girls noticed it and played with her hair, some giggled. It was embarrassing at first but then i did not paid no mind. being hung.
 jan135135
Msg: 97
Posted: 5/17/2012 9:28:22 AM
when i was 17 i had a 15 yr bf

when he was with me he was aroused 90% of the time-even if we were just talking

he learned to wedge it sideways
 kinleylovee
Msg: 98
Posted: 5/17/2012 9:46:02 AM
That must be embarassing. Haha!
 ohenryx
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2012 10:27:04 AM
When I was young (as in 14 or 15, really young), I was often embarrassed by erections in public places. As in everywhere I went, 24 hours a day.

The older I get, the less frequent my involuntary or unexpected erections. And the less I am embarrassed by them. Let Your Freak Flag Fly, I say!
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/21/2012 3:43:33 AM
The guy im seeing now, when I first met him at Starbucks he couldn't even stand up by the time I got to his table. He sat the whole time w his whole arm pressed accross his lap. Afterwards he told. Me why. & apologized. The 2 nd time together when we were just sitting in his car talking I couldn't help but notice cuz he was real hard & when I looked. It made it worse. Poor guy. Now. He still gets real.hard when he sees me but we can joke about it & I can stare & make it rock hard & rub it through his pants almost tearing through like the hulk haha. Its great I make him feel that way just seeing me.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 101
Posted: 8/21/2012 6:55:24 AM
one time i texted my date in the middle dinner that im not wearing pantys and yes he got a very big boner
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2012 9:51:53 AM
Yep, I had one of those that started at fourteen, and finially went down around forty.....Now, they only happen at classic car shows.
 Phil_an_derer
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/21/2012 9:55:24 AM
I never read any of the previous posts ...honest "'''' don't you guys think its just a little odd that this thread is just a bunch of guys talking about other guys erections....I know "smart ass"....
 want to travel
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2012 10:06:54 AM
i love this have not lol ed so much on this site
yup it is odd
every man had the same thing 25 or so years of hard ons
just thinking about a woman
still happens at car shows lol
too funny lol
the women must be having a great time with this thread
about a year ago i had major problems with sleep
shift work ya know
i was given a sleeping pill, well, i was always hard.....
that was a side effect
 _Full_of_Awesome_
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/21/2012 10:12:27 AM
Twice I caught women checking out the bulge in my pants, although I was not erect at the time.

One time I was wearing sweatpants back in college, and one of my guy friends noticed that three of our female friends were all staring at my crotch. They didn't even try to hide the fact that they were checking out my bulge!

Another time I was at a bar, and I was wearing tight jeans. I was talking to a female friend of a friend, and I noticed that she was staring at my crotch. I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "I'm just enjoying the view." :-)

You know how women are. I'm just a piece of meat to them. :-)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >