Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bigcalm
Msg: 95
Ever been caught with an erection in a public place?Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I Had a full erection when i was younger on a hot summer day. Girls noticed it and played with her hair, some giggled. It was embarrassing at first but then i did not paid no mind. being hung.
 jan135135
Msg: 97
Ever been caught with an erection in a public place?
Posted: 5/17/2012 9:28:22 AM
when i was 17 i had a 15 yr bf

when he was with me he was aroused 90% of the time-even if we were just talking

he learned to wedge it sideways
 kinleylovee
Msg: 98
Posted: 5/17/2012 9:46:02 AM
That must be embarassing. Haha!
 ohenryx
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2012 10:27:04 AM
When I was young (as in 14 or 15, really young), I was often embarrassed by erections in public places. As in everywhere I went, 24 hours a day.

The older I get, the less frequent my involuntary or unexpected erections. And the less I am embarrassed by them. Let Your Freak Flag Fly, I say!
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/21/2012 3:43:33 AM
The guy im seeing now, when I first met him at Starbucks he couldn't even stand up by the time I got to his table. He sat the whole time w his whole arm pressed accross his lap. Afterwards he told. Me why. & apologized. The 2 nd time together when we were just sitting in his car talking I couldn't help but notice cuz he was real hard & when I looked. It made it worse. Poor guy. Now. He still gets real.hard when he sees me but we can joke about it & I can stare & make it rock hard & rub it through his pants almost tearing through like the hulk haha. Its great I make him feel that way just seeing me.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 101
Posted: 8/21/2012 6:55:24 AM
one time i texted my date in the middle dinner that im not wearing pantys and yes he got a very big boner
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2012 9:51:53 AM
Yep, I had one of those that started at fourteen, and finially went down around forty.....Now, they only happen at classic car shows.
 Phil_an_derer
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/21/2012 9:55:24 AM
I never read any of the previous posts ...honest "'''' don't you guys think its just a little odd that this thread is just a bunch of guys talking about other guys erections....I know "smart ass"....
 want to travel
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2012 10:06:54 AM
i love this have not lol ed so much on this site
yup it is odd
every man had the same thing 25 or so years of hard ons
just thinking about a woman
still happens at car shows lol
too funny lol
the women must be having a great time with this thread
about a year ago i had major problems with sleep
shift work ya know
i was given a sleeping pill, well, i was always hard.....
that was a side effect
 _Full_of_Awesome_
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/21/2012 10:12:27 AM
Twice I caught women checking out the bulge in my pants, although I was not erect at the time.

One time I was wearing sweatpants back in college, and one of my guy friends noticed that three of our female friends were all staring at my crotch. They didn't even try to hide the fact that they were checking out my bulge!

Another time I was at a bar, and I was wearing tight jeans. I was talking to a female friend of a friend, and I noticed that she was staring at my crotch. I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "I'm just enjoying the view." :-)

You know how women are. I'm just a piece of meat to them. :-)
 MAB54
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2012 11:31:06 AM
That is why I go commando....makes the bulge more obvious. Women do look and notice and sometimes comment ;)
 _Full_of_Awesome_
Msg: 108
Posted: 8/21/2012 1:14:39 PM

That is why I go commando....makes the bulge more obvious. Women do look and notice and sometimes comment ;)

I like to use the line, "Hey! My eyes are up here!" :-)
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2012 5:01:42 PM
At my age, I don't really like the idea of a bulge being too obvious......because in about ten more years they could be on the wrong side of my pants.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2012 5:38:49 PM
^^^^^^Some women do Dear, I've walked up down elevators and pinged my skull on enough concrete support pillars to attest to that! Now who's going to start the "huge mound" thread?......Me?....naw, I'm too shy. LOL
 Mfforal3
Msg: 112
Posted: 8/22/2012 5:55:49 PM

I am so very thankful women don't have to deal with the visual bulge.

You mean you've never had a Foner? (female boner)...haha.. Within a camel toe there has been the odd foner!!

I'm so not meaning to pick on you cause I like your posts... But I certainly hope all women would "Deal" with the visual bulge!! Ooooo ;)

Cheers! (you stepped into it) :p
 justlookingvt
Msg: 114
Posted: 8/22/2012 8:07:24 PM

I am so very thankful women don't have to deal with the visual bulge.

That's not completely accurate... women get the "little duo-boners" LOL... though, I concede that it is often caused by low temperatures instead of arousal.... still entertaining :-)
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 115
Posted: 8/22/2012 8:15:52 PM
I totally wish we men COULD ""advertise"" our package ( in their money making state) in public

it sure would change the entire dating world...

just saying...

lots of guys would fall wayyy down...
 Outsideofthebox1
Msg: 117
Posted: 8/23/2012 6:34:17 PM
Don't we all grow out of this like in the 8th grade? good grief ....
 remixfa
Msg: 119
Posted: 8/24/2012 6:41:22 AM
loose pants + boxer briefs. = way less likely to show.

Have I been caught with an erection in public? When HAVENT I been caught? lol. Hell, I've been caught quite a few times having sex in public. Oh well. Watch if ya like otherwise keep walking. :)
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 120
Posted: 8/24/2012 9:56:55 AM
maybe when i was a kid.

as an adult i would need for a lady to give me at least a hand job to get an erection in a public place.

i have stage fright

LOL
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 121
Posted: 8/24/2012 10:35:29 AM

Actually.....come to think of it....I think your right. I think "Penis Cleavage" is a great idea!!!!

believe me ladies - there'd be a WHOLE lot less azzholes out there...

cuz everyone would know what they ain't working with...

so they'd be at the bottom of the heap....

can u imagine all the compensating that would be going on otherwise ???
 remixfa
Msg: 123
Posted: 8/25/2012 7:34:02 AM
can u imagine all the compensating that would be going on otherwise ???

i would imagine a spike in gym memberships, testosterone shipments, and convertibles. :)
 jarhead7221
Msg: 125
Posted: 9/1/2012 11:04:43 PM
the question should be changed to have u ever been caught without an erection in a public place
 Mohougo
Msg: 126
Posted: 9/2/2012 9:49:04 PM
Depends on who catches u I guess
 30stmfan
Msg: 127
Posted: 9/15/2012 8:05:45 PM
Well I was out in the waves enjoying myself, when suddenly this girl with massive tits swam up close to me. I tried not to stare or anything, however her girlies glistened in the sun and you could see her nipps through her bikini top. So this made it very hard. Well she gave me a couple of quick glances and flipped her hair back, and that was it I tell you. Underwater, the beast awoke and fought my swimsuit with a vengeance.

Alas, after a while I grew cold and the time came to head back up to shore. So I did, but unfortunately my member was still in its prime. This was very obvious as my wet swimsuit stuck to my skin like glue. So I was forced to walk along the beach like this, garnering lots of awkward attention. What's worse was I could not seem to find my towel as the on shore current had swept me down the shoreline. By now I was pretty much in a panic.

So I walk like the hunchback of Notre Dame up the sand, frantically searching for the nearest bathroom. I was half running, half hobbling, kicking up sand all the while. Quite a sight to behold. Finally I see the restroom sign next to the showers. I breathe a mighty sigh of relief as I just wanted somewhere private. I burst through the bathroom door, head to the nearest stall & release the Kracken. He practically jumps for joy and I breathe another long sigh of relief. This is when things get crazy.

Suddenly, I hear these voices by the sink. Female voices. They're debating about tan lines or something. My member and I freeze, realizing that we stumbled into the wrong bathroom. But I'm so distraught and horny by now, I think f*ck it, hide my man-feet from view, and resume where I left off. Then, to my utter horror, a 20-something chick with red hair opens the stall door. She stares straight at me with these icy blue eyes, and I stare back, petrified. I almost attempt to explain myself when she walks into the stall like I'm not even there. She casually closes the stall door, kneels down and starts sucking with ferocity. The flood gates were opened on that day, I tell you.

True story.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >