Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Stupid things we do:      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 limoshark
Msg: 1
The Stupid things we do:Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Come on name them I know i do tons of things i know i should'nt logically do but I still do..
So lets here them:

I just walked to the store after a heavy snow and sleeting in my sandals..
I tried moving a keg all on my own once (then threw my back out doing it)
 limoshark
Msg: 2
The Stupid things we do:
Posted: 1/7/2005 1:55:19 PM
Right after I buy my coffee or hot chocolate i always immediatly take a sip, knowing its going to burn my tongue.. And it does everytime.
 SenileGranny
Msg: 3
view profile
History
The Stupid things we do:
Posted: 1/7/2005 7:28:14 PM
Clipping the elastic on the lobsters...before we tried to take them out of the tub for the lobster races in the hallway.(ok throwing buckets of water down the 3rd floor hallway of the staff residence to enable the lobster races was a close second)

Tarp strapping a passed out classmate to the ski rack for the trip home from the bar.(no way was he riding inside the car!)

Enlisting the shop class to suspend the principal's sports car from the gym roof during a football game.( I had many witnesses to my alibi ...I was cheerleading......I still got called in for questioning...several times)

Rigging up the corral with 2 x 8's so we could drive the dirt bike around the top edge.( dirt bikes do not navigate right angle turns well)
 SweetShaker
Msg: 4
view profile
History
The Stupid things we do:
Posted: 4/22/2005 3:29:54 PM
I can't even begin to list all the stupid things I do....

One of my favorites, is calling someone, getting doing something else, and forgetting that the phone is even ringing.

So now, the phone has rang like 200 times, and I finally woke the person up... but when they say "hello?"... I've forgotten that I have the phone on my ear and it scares the crap outta me.

Then just to take it one step further... I've forgotten who I was calling to begin with.

There is just no end to the stupid things I do each day.
 astrosky
Msg: 5
view profile
History
The Stupid things we do:
Posted: 7/27/2005 9:20:34 AM
Hahaha! I thought I was the only one who'd dropped a phone in the toilet!

Flushing the toilet and accidently dropping a washcloth in there and watching it flush away.

Cutting my toenails too short and dealing with the pain for a few days.

Slamming one of my boobs in my desk drawer at work.

Getting my hair caught in the car window when I roll it up.
 a_vamp
Msg: 7
The Stupid things we do:
Posted: 12/25/2005 5:46:24 AM
1. Trying to stuff my digicam into my cellphone case.
2. Throwing money into a the bin thinkin its waste paper.
3. Trying to light a cigarette with the tobacco-end in my mouth.
4. Exhaling non-stop while smoking a cig in the cold when it was actually my breathe I was puffing.
5. Following my ex-boyfriend all over the place in his uncle's farm only to realise he was actually looking for a spot to pee...

Stupid huh....?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Stupid things we do: