Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Match.com Billing Fraud -anyone else?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PythonPerson
Msg: 12
Match.com Billing Fraud -anyone else?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
For class actions try www.merchantlaw.com.
 Gdaddy690
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Match.com Billing Fraud -anyone else?
Posted: 3/9/2012 3:06:22 PM
They are absolutely turning on their own auto-renewal billing! This is the 3rd time they have done this to me! I haven't signed up for anything in over a year, have had to call them 3 times, each time verifying that auto-renewal is off. Each time they charge for a different duration and amount. At one point they charged for a full year, a couple month later charged for 3 months and then at the end of the year charge for individual months, NONE of which I signed up for.
I absolutely loath these theives!
 Gdaddy690
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2012 3:28:54 PM
Here is the link to one of the Law Firms suing Match.com:

http://www.hfesq.com/index.php

Please join in if applicable. If you don't stand up they will keep doing it!
 Gumnumber4
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/23/2012 4:40:51 PM
Same thing happened to me.. I was slammed after canceling a 3 month trial. Some one stole my account and renamed it routing everything to another email address..

I WILL NEVER use Match.com

Annastasia
 JuliaHearte
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/15/2012 4:01:54 PM
They double charged me,,and i was taken by a con as well,,omg,,b careful,,they are out there,,from England,,Africa,,
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Match.com Billing Fraud -anyone else?