Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 13
what are the POF get togethers like??Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
the one's i've been to in Vancouver should really be called orgies.

you're required to leave your clothes at the door, and everyone is given a blindfold and Astroglide. that way, even ugly, uptight people can get laid.
 Bandito
Msg: 35
what are the POF get togethers like??
Posted: 1/3/2006 10:12:09 PM
POF Events are fun to go to. I have been to two so far in the two month I have been here and I really had a fun time meeting some of the people I post with here in the forum.

If you don't have friends to go with, its easy enough to ask one of the other women who have RSVP'd that they are going and tag along with them. Everyone is really nice and accomodating. I like how in the event, all the pics of who is going are posted and at least 80% of the people do show.

I went in cold to my first one because the person that actually invited me to go did a disappearing act and left me hanging. It was tough only for the first few minutes as I really felt off balance but I was soon welcomed in and felt right at home.

I am looking forward to the next one here, I really like the social communitity aspects of these events. The drinks, music and dancing are always good too.

Go & Enjoy....while someone whispers "if you go, he will come ...."

Bana-dito
 Maltese_CanadianGuy
Msg: 39
what are the POF get togethers like??
Posted: 8/31/2012 10:11:51 AM
I'm curious about this as there is one finally close by. Seems like it wont be very good though, very few girls are going to this event, seems like a waste of time.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >