Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Loose_end
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Tongue Piercings...Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Tongue piercing....
Why anyone would want to pay for the privilege of having a speech impediment is beyond me....

But if it makes you happy, then why the hell not
 rachael1177
Msg: 66
Tongue Piercings...
Posted: 12/28/2010 11:21:29 PM
If you want it done then do it. If you don't like it you can always take it out. Its not like a nasty venereal disease. It's reversible. LOL
Give it a try. What can it hurt (except your tongue).
 badge73
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Tongue Piercings...
Posted: 12/29/2010 9:16:45 AM
i think a load of piercings along the lips would suit most bints, just think about it .....

hear the tune to match of the day and simply connect a zip and pull, might sell the idea on dragons den and demonstrate on the harpy on it .....

Soul Union
Msg: 78
Tongue Piercings...
Posted: 10/31/2012 12:26:20 PM
I hoping that you are going to be able to either totally talk me out of having this done or talk me into it. I have been wanting my tongue pierced for about 2 years now but never had the courage to get it done! I have just had a phone cal from a friend asking me to go with her tomorrow morning to get her nipple pierced so im seriously debating now. Do i do it or not? - Linzi_25

I hoping, are you? That's a good start.

And the world hangs at the edge of its seat to discover if a person deforms her natural beauty with pins and needles and rivets and other nonsense.

Would I have mine 'done'?

I can't believe what we're seeing in society today. I'd rather save the money and give it to some poor soul on the street who doesn't have any breakfast. Having a piercing on my face or my tongue or my ass won't make me a better person. It won't change a thing, except to make me less wealthy.

Best wishes
Peter
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >