Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter! but what do you think of      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bigmaleheart
Msg: 20
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter! but what do you think of half naked photo?lolPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Not so fast my 'Friendzzzz.............be commando these days just like the ladies do and prefer their 'Man" to be..................

bigmaleheart
Msg: 21
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter! but what do you think of half naked photo?lol
Posted: 1/7/2006 3:18:02 PM
"she's not half-naked", Abs O. Lutely, only 'half-clothed'..........

bigmaleheart
Msg: 22
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter! but what do you think of half naked photo?lol
Posted: 1/7/2006 4:31:50 PM
a bare bear, could bare as much as a bare bear could 'bare'........

Mstreeman
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Must not be looking for But do you like my Intimate Encounter! but what do you think of half naked photo?lol
Posted: 1/7/2006 6:22:20 PM
It's called:

"I'm proud of my sexuality and know I'm hot and everything that comes with being so. Now, if you're stupid enough to think that my looks are all I'm about (aka, "dumb blonde/brunette/etc..."), feel worthy/unworthy of me do to your own, or that I should be worshipped solely because of them, you clearly do not deserve to enjoy them."

Imo, it's a pretty good screening technique.

Looks can be, but usually isn't a determinant of a being's true personality.

I personally like women who aren't ashamed to show off what god gave them. So, yeah, keep showing!

Pax
 notregme
Msg: 24
view profile
History
 notregme
Msg: 25
view profile
History
 SteveinHP
Msg: 26
Posted: 9/5/2008 5:05:04 PM

next photo I will wear my alien green cat suit with the head gear. maybe it will give some men a boner or two.

Please drop me a message when you do that, I have always been fascinated with furries.
 SweetnSassyNatureLover
Msg: 27
Posted: 9/5/2008 6:16:31 PM

I think that any women that shows her ass, and her tits is asking for someone to ask them what they are really looking. At the age of most of us on this site to say we are not looking for and Intimate Encounters are not being very truthful with thier self. not if you say that os not the only thing your looking for, that would be different. I would be willing to bet any one that is on this site, that if they date a man for any time and he did not lay a hand on them then would dump his ass in a heart beat. Not ever man is looking for a big tited or big ass women. Intimancy is not all about sex.

OK, I absolutely agree how ridiculous it is for women to post "provocative" shots and then say Must nots or complain when men hit on them or mention thier revealed parts. I've said it before, don't place an ad for something if you don't want to have offers given.

Now as to "Intimate Encounter" - what does that mean? I take that as pure sexual encounters with someone, nothing more and NO I do NOT want that!!

Do not assume that everyone see's things the same as you or interprets them the same. I am amazed at how many different meanings there are for the different catagories on here. Recently I read that "Friends" means hanging out for sex. Now that is NOT my interpretation for friends either.
 SweetnSassyNatureLover
Msg: 28
Posted: 9/5/2008 7:05:08 PM
gerrysuper - I hear what your saying but I don't think that is what the definition on here means. I absolutely want the intimacy you are describing. The problem on here is that it means something totally different and that's why there is that filter.

Intimate Encounter on here is about sex, nothing more nothing less. Definitely nothing to do with children (oh hope to heck no one thinks that! ).

The term Intimate Encounter on here is much different then what you describe and unfortunately there are enough men on here (and women too) that are looking for just that type of intimate encounter - the purely sexual one.
 jadegreen
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2008 10:11:18 PM
Is certainly a case of mixed signals...
 Dumpling-Girl
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2008 11:21:40 AM
I don't have provocative pictures up on my profile, but I don't really see that it's necessarily that much of a mixed message. Why can't a woman be looking to be extremely sexual and sexually attractive to a man within the context of a long-term committed relationship (as opposed to just an intimate encounter)? Why do men always view sensual sexual women as someone "disposable" and not for the long term? If she is just looking to be sexual with one person for a long time, where is the conflict, really? It's all in your head. It's your assumption that someone sexual should not be courted, and committed to.

Okay, I guess it goes the other way too, I don't really take the guys who feel the need to post shirtless photos seriously, and think they look a bit lame, but that's just not my type. But I wouldn't want to have sex with them anyway either, though, and don't care if they are looking for long term or whatever. I have no trouble imagining one of them wanting long term, and being sexual at the same time. The freedom to express your sexuality openly without negative repercussions is probably something you as a man takes for granted. Ponder that.
 dmyc
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2009 10:55:09 PM
I like the... I am looking for a honest and nice man who will treat me right... but he has to be super rich, sucessful and handsome. Here is a nice half naked photo of my self to prove I am in serious pursuit of true love (that may or may not be tainted by the previous attribute above)
 dmyc
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Must not be looking for But do you like my Intimate Encounter! but what do you think of half naked photo?lol
Posted: 4/6/2009 12:47:38 PM
Agree... I skip over half nake profile without messaging them. Althou I stil go into those profiles =X
 beautifuldancer400
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/10/2009 7:19:37 PM

It means, " I don't like men messaging me regarding sexual things....unless I'm interested in them. Then it's ok. I won't complain about those men".

LMAO
 mthomjmark
Msg: 34
Posted: 4/11/2009 9:27:32 AM
It cracks me up; I see photos of people that are kissing their girl friends, in about 5-6 club photos where they are crazy partying, and then they write how they hate clubs, hate wild girls and that they are good girls. Some have kids and some even say,"don't look at the photos; that's really not who I am". lol whatever

I like the people too that complain about self respect and how sleazy girls are, but if they are really attracted to that person then they give them a pass and contact them. LOL; looks and money and power; it's what most are about; pretty pathetic.
Posted: 4/15/2009 11:55:42 AM
Lets see here - Breast verses Torso shots it's both sexes not one there is nothing wrong with the human body. Infact the ones that do this have the ut - most confidence in themselves and also self respect does not make them a bad person. What is bad is the ones that sit behind a PC screen and pass judgement shallow and are the ones with serious issues that wants attention drawn to them. To each his own but hear this there is only one Judge that is God above he brought us in this world bare naked and we go out in it bare naked the way we came into it. Adam and Eve were naked and running abound in there birthday suit and God saw nothing wrong with it. I'm 50 happy quite confident and have lots of self respect and by God I'll show it and it does not mean I want to send the wrong signals or get laid or looking to draw attention to myself, Please get real here we are all here for the same thing. -Brenny Don't be so darn quick to judge till you contact that person and meet and see for your self what they are really all about thumbs down to all the complainers here get a life this is starting to get old fast.

mthomjmark
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/11/2009 7:24:26 PM
its not just women; it's guys too; whats funny is watching girls kissing each other, or guys and girls drinking like fish in clubs in several photos, and then they tell you how they have clubs and are not party girls or guys and really want something meaningful.

lol; yea; I'm not stupid.
 exiss
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/12/2009 5:13:26 PM
I just saw one a few days ago, pleasant looking lady, but then scrolling down 3 of the 6 pics were of nothing but cleavage.... you'd think one was enough. (yes, we can see that they are big hon)
Then she goes on to make herself out to be Sister Mary Theresa, and has more restrictions than Carter's got liver pills...... wtf? Can we say contradiction?
 WanderingRain
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2009 8:13:47 PM
Well... the only way these types of women can compete with real whores is to offer or make the illusion of offering the product for free.
market dynamics...

techgirl27
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2009 11:10:37 PM
my favorites are the "intimate encounters" with no photo. *snork* Who the f _ _ _ are they trying to kid?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter! but what do you think of half naked photo?lol