Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Ladies- which do you prefer, Clean Cut or Tatoo-Pierced Bad boy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fanny
Msg: 15
Ladies- which do you prefer, Clean Cut or Tatoo-Pierced Bad boy?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Depends on the tatts and the piercings...

Since a tatt is permanent, it should depict something important to them, that will mean as much to them on their deathbed as it did when they got it. If I see cartoon characters, I really can't take the guy seriously. If I see Betty Page pin-ups, I don't expect that they'll take me seriously. If I see barbed wire on their arm, I run like hell... my ex did time, and had that on his bicep, and he was one seriously f*cked-up guy.

As for piercings, a single ear piercing is cool. The eyebrow freaks me out, cuz I can imagine what it would feel like if it got torn out. And the whole tongue/nipple thing? If a guy is good in bed, he doesn't need them...
 SmlTwnGl
Msg: 16
Ladies- which do you prefer, Clean Cut or Tatoo-Pierced Bad boy?
Posted: 4/7/2006 7:13:00 PM
Just a thought but, dont all guys start out good at the beginning of the night and end up bad by the end.
 SmlTwnGl
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/7/2006 7:13:29 PM
Just a thought but, dont all guys start out good at the beginning of the night and end up bad by the end.
 SmlTwnGl
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/7/2006 7:49:05 PM
OOOPS! Sorry, I guess I didnt think that posting this once was enough.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Ladies- which do you prefer, Clean Cut or Tatoo-Pierced Bad boy?