Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lady Di2
Msg: 8
Re: how many woman like younger men then them? and whyPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
You sound like you are out hunting...........

Woman like younger men - because it is good for their ego. There are no ties, no controlling and the sex can be good. Just don't expect anything else from it.

Let me ask you ................. why do older men like younger women and why is it more acceptable.........You know - its great when an older man has a younger woman - everyone says hey good for him - BUT when an older woman dates a younger man she is "rocking the craddle".

I say go for what YOU want - do what makes YOU feel good and never mind about what anyone else thinks. Enjoy it while you can.

Asoka
Msg: 9
Re: how many woman like younger men then them? and why
Posted: 7/16/2004 2:26:27 AM
I agree 100%

I like both younger (depends how much younger) and older women.So both are okay for me.

I am attracted to women 23 to 37. I'm 35.
 SnowFlower
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2004 4:20:37 PM
I just wanna meet a man my age or a few years older than meself. Tired of dating younger men. For some reason, most of my life younger men have been asking me out. The thing with men my age is that some don't wanna do anything. I do what I want to do regardless of age. I am still active and social conditioning/perceptions don't stop me.

It is getting a lil better for the age debate. Look at Demi Moore and Ashton. Or that long lasting relationship between Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins. But it is still very much a patriarchal society. But maybe older men especially are still trying to adjust to women having equal opportunities, status, education, and ambition. How many men are afraid of women that are more educated or those that have better paying jobs? Maybe that is why they run to younger women so they don't feel as threatened?

whitebirch
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/1/2004 1:52:49 PM
how many?
that's a confusing question:
a) how many woman (women) like younger men then (than) them?
b) how many younger men do you like?
c) how many years younger?

a) couldn't answer that, but i'm guessing the # is in the millions
b) only one at a time, thanks
c) not more than 8 usually

why?
it has nothing to do with feeling younger.....
younger guys have *never* made me feel younger
(it sorta accentuates how old you're getting, to be honest!)
it just depends what kind of person is attractive to you, overall.
i've always liked the "boyish" types & continue to do so.
that doesn't mean boys tho, just those who don't seem like old guys...
it's a personal thing.

i do think it's ridiculous when guys go after females half their age
(& i would think it's equally ridiculous the other way around)
there's really no common experiences that can be shared
when there's that much of an age difference....
at that point, it probably would be like wearing a piece of jewelry.
 silken
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/10/2004 12:59:34 PM
I like them younger myself but not so young that we are not at the same life stage. That's because I'm looking for something much better than a 'hit and run.' I usually consider anyone from age 26 on and I'm 38.

Here are a few of the reasons why I like younger men:

1) lots of energy
2) I might find one without children (just a bonus since it's less complicated for dating but I would still date a good guy with kids) ;)
3) lots of sexual energy or so i hope ;)
4) I usually relate to younger men better because I've never married and have no kids so I've not had a lot of the experiences most women my age have had...

That being said, I still am attracted to men my own age and even a little older. I would never choose someone just based on age. It's really about a whole lot more than that. However, I hope that whatever man I end up with (be he younger, same age or older) be able to keep me busy. ;)

silken
 whitebirch
Msg: 17
Re: depends on the ages & the people involved
Posted: 9/11/2004 8:25:09 AM
if you're talking about a woman being 30 & a guy being 20, maybe so...
but if you're talking about a woman being 47 & a guy being 39, that doesn't really hold true at all.

everyone's different. the widest age range i experienced was when i was 28 & the guy was 17 (oops..that doesn't sound good, does it?), & he was actually very sweet & mature for his age. so it really is an individual experience, no matter what the age.

a lot of older guys (& i'm not talking about older as being 30) have old-fashioned, non-progressive views. i'm sure as the population ages, that's changing a bit (well, except in some circles, obviously). environment, lifestyle, background...it all enters into how a person acts pretty much at any age.

but, again, i do find it hard to understand how someone would really have a great, meaninful relationship with someone half their age (no matter what sex).
 silken
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/11/2004 9:02:04 AM
Well like I said earlier, I'm not looking for someone half my age. I want them to be at a similar stage of life as I am in order for it to be meaningful/compatible.

However, it's not that I can't fall in love with a man who is older or the same age as me but ladies, I have dated men who range from 10 years younger to about 12 or 13 years older and I have found men who are older than me (so far) are usually very tied up with their own lives and have little time for me. I've also noticed (for those that became boyfriends) that there were some problems with sex... I'm not saying this is common but just has been a common problem for me I guess... I've had several boyfriends who were either impotent or just couldn't keep things going for more than a few minutes. Please don't anyone take this as an insult, I am sure there are plenty of older guys who can rock the bed for hours, but I haven't had any myself is all and I have a very high sex drive so I like a man who can be ready for 'the job' ;) hehe

silken
 silken
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/12/2004 1:50:16 PM
Well I did have one fellow I was seeing who was about my age... we never had sex but I have a feeling the sex would've been very good had we indulged.... boy, sometimes it is hard to turn down what you know will probably be fantastic sex (especially if you've never had it) just because you know casual is not what you really want...

silken
 silken
Msg: 21
Re: younger guys older woman
Posted: 9/17/2004 6:23:52 AM
Candycanegurl, I am 38 now (just turned recently) and I certainly am looking for a commited relationship down the line so I would have to say it's not so much about age as it is about your station in life.... a lot of people who have done the marriage/kids thing may say they are not interested in commitment but I have never done it and even if I never have kids I would still like to someday be very happily and vigorously mated. ;) hehe

silken
 silken
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/1/2004 6:47:53 AM
Thanks for the comment Hui Ching, I just read it now. ;)

silken
 Spirited_Wolf
Msg: 25
Re: younger guys older woman
Posted: 10/1/2004 8:55:11 PM
younger guys older woman

i dont have a problem dating someone younger than me - i just dont go for guys who try to be something they are not - when they try to keep up and they are just not where i am - if that makes sense ....

i guess if its meant to be then its meant to be ...
 brundle
Msg: 27
Posted: 10/12/2004 9:15:30 PM
Just call me Peter Pan..........
 brundle
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/12/2004 10:35:42 PM
Is it that older guys are more mature or is it they tend to have more money squirelled away? -Someone had to say it......
 brundle
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/13/2004 6:55:49 PM
Good possibility but I'm sticking with the more money thing......
 lisa696708
Msg: 34
how many woman like younger men then them? and why
Posted: 10/14/2004 5:51:29 PM
I totally dig younger guys. I like older guys as well, but for different reasons. The truth is that younger guys tend to worship you. I have had a couple of younger bfs and many older ones. The oyunger ones really seemed to appreciate me, like I was this unattainable thing they got a lucky chance with. They wanted to show me off. I was this mature girl that had all sorts of things to show them. Maybe it's because they have more to lose in the relationship, therefore they are more attentive. Is that bad? Hehe.
 lisa696708
Msg: 35
Posted: 10/14/2004 5:54:33 PM
To Blushing Flames
That's just it. All men may be immature but older ones hide it better. Therefore, with younger ones we know what we are getting into. Think about it.
 jeliarra
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/15/2004 6:33:29 AM
Prefer men my own age or close to it.
 mysticalman4u
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2004 1:35:43 PM
Vilija,
Do I have news for you. It's easy to see by what you wrote that you don't have a lot of sexual experience and I'll tell you why. As you say, younger men love sex. They usually can screw all day into the next day, but at who's expense? Yours? It's one thing to have sex, then there is quality sex or love making as most women like to call it. An older man usually takes his time. He doesn't mind taking the time to caress his woman, to have bubble baths with her, to have candles all over the house, just to please her emotionally. The sex part comes in much later. The thing with younger guys is that they haven't the time for bubble baths or an hour carressing your body, they want what you have between your legs and they want it NOW. You really should try a much older man, maybe you'd have an orgasim or ten, instead of one every hour or so. I'd sooner have a woman who has experience than settle for a younger woman such as yourself, with little or no experience. It takes two to tangle and two to enjoy the art of making love, not just a guy getting his rocks off, where have you been girl?
 mysticalman4u
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2004 3:26:38 PM
Bluepony,
I agree that not all young men fit into the same catagory as I may have said in my posting. That being said I truly believe that it takes two people who really want to make love in a passionate way to have really good sex. It is my personal belief that making love is an art. Some men don't want to be around a woman when she is on her period, others can't get there fast enough as any good lover will tell you and as a woman you should know, a woman is at her hottest when she is in her menstruel cycle. (Spell check on menstruel) I have friends men who are younger than I am and they won't even cuddle with their wives or girlfriends when she is on her period. We all have different opinions on who is the best lover and not everyone can agree, but I assure you from my perspective as a man, I'd sooner make love to a woman if it took me two hours and see her climax ten to 15 times during that time frame than have a woman who expects me to jump her bones, every two hours, ready or not. Most men do have a strong libido way past their fifties, and it only takes one good woman to see to it that it stays that way. True girls and older women can read a lot on the Internet concerning sex and sexual positions, but you can't read what's in someone's heart when you take the extra time to see that they are properly warmed up to the entire idea that they are about to make love to a man who will give them mulitple orgasims because he really cares enough to do so, and isn't only thinking of HIMSElF. Wouldn't you agree?
 mysticalman4u
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2004 6:57:56 PM
Bluepony,
Why would two hours and ten to fifteen climaxes be too much for you to talk about. You have my curiosity aroused. You know my dear if I can call you that, if one takes their time, a candle lit bath, followed by lots of caressing, kissing and teasing, you'd be surprised at how many women don't have these luxurys. Anyone can have a quickie and I'm not saying that the 10 to 15 climaxes have to be every time two people make love, but it's not unheard of. It takes a good man to wait that long for his woman to be completely fulfilled, and that you can't learn in any text book or the Internet. This is a mind thing, where one is completly in control of their mind and what they are doing, never ever taking too much of anything from the woman in a sexual way before she is completely satisified. We can't all be the same or where would the world be, full of happy married, men and women, gee doesn't that sound too good to be true. I have a suggestion for you only. I have no idea where you live except to say I really enjoy your views and conversations, why not look me up and lets exchange emails, who knows we may learn something from each other and if not, good luck, it is really nice chatting with you on this message board.
 Phat Pat
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2005 3:54:03 PM
Wow lisalicious you've got a pair of lips I could nibble on all night! How about a guy your own age?
 Carnation66
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/6/2006 9:44:42 AM
GOOD FOR HER. SHE IS ENJOYING LIFE
 laromana
Msg: 59
view profile
History
how many woman like younger men then them? and why
Posted: 9/7/2006 2:34:01 PM
bluepony I respect your preference for older men but your generalization about younger men is not correct. Please visit www.agelesslove.com where several successful and long term older women-younger men relationships are showcased. Also stats seem to indicate that in older women-younger men relationships the men tend to stay married to their older women instead of "trading them in" for a younger woman. Ironically, it's the older women who may initiate a divorce in this type of relationship.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >