Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Socks and jamies in bed. How many sex points do I lose?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Yobreval
Msg: 2
Socks and jamies in bed. How many sex points do I lose?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
It's not meaningless. I need to know how women feel about this. This could make or break me. I need the advice.
 Yobreval
Msg: 3
Socks and jamies in bed. How many sex points do I lose?
Posted: 1/7/2006 5:07:39 PM
How many other women feel this way? Love me love my jamies.
 Yobreval
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/7/2006 5:13:43 PM
Good idea Zentral. Actually bed wetting over the years has dissolved the crotch in my jammies anyway.
 Yobreval
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/7/2006 6:28:18 PM
That's the other thing. I have a bunk bed with Star Wars sheets. Do I lose points for that, too? This dating thing is really cramping my style.
 Yobreval
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/7/2006 6:40:57 PM
NorthernGal, want to snuggle up? My bunk bed is really cozy.
 vivienne3
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2006 6:47:22 PM
I was once asked if I wore PJs to bed or if I snored. I thought that meant that I could snore if I wore my PJs and I had to remain silent if I went to bed "nekid". I like to be warm and comfortable in bed and I hope that my partner wants the same. In fact, it really doesn't matter what we wear, or what we don't wear, when the chemistry is right.

I also like the sheets with the "glow in the dark stars" or the sleepwear of the type. I find that levity leads to feeling good which leads to.... I had Mickey Mouse pillow cases but mabe you're onto something with the Star Wars sheets!
 twisted40
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/7/2006 7:01:30 PM
i dont wear jammies, but i do wear socks in the dead of winter cuz my feet get very cold.
 Yobreval
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/7/2006 7:01:51 PM
Well, actually, you're right, in summer with no air conditioning, some nights are too hot for jammie bottoms. But those nights are few in a year. But socks I can't negotiate on. Do not like the feeling of my bare ankles touching - just like bare knees. Strange.

I don't care how I get it, I just want it.

NorthernGal, can I quote you on that?
 twisted40
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/7/2006 7:03:00 PM
And we all know what its like to have your mate put his cold feet on your back!
 vivienne3
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2006 4:39:35 PM

Does your other profile like to where clothes in bed too?

where are the clothes that the other profile might like to wear?
 Yobreval
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/8/2006 5:37:32 PM
Actually I'm just kidding about the bunk bed and star wars sheets. But not about the socks and jammies. I need to be warm and comfortable. I find nudity is not physically comfortable in bed. Sure, I can take my pants off for sex, but I can't sleep with them off. So I guess the question is do women care if their men SLEEP with clothes on?
 Yobreval
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/8/2006 5:59:43 PM
Okay, so is that the vast majority view then, that women DON'T care if their lover sleeps with socks and jammies?

I just want to get this right. I don't want my socks to trip me up.
 Yobreval
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/8/2006 6:06:58 PM
Thanks Squirrly, so you see Northern gal, for some women it is big points off.

I'l let the two of you fight over this now.
 Kid E. Kat
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/8/2006 6:33:10 PM
Socks are good!

Burt is Evil!

Jammies are optional....no points lost!

~smiles
 Yobreval
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/8/2006 6:41:53 PM
Darn, I was hoping Squirrly and Northern Gal would roll around in the mud pulling hair getting all dirty and wet fighting over my jammies, one trying to keep them on - the other trying to pull them off.
 UnzippedPassion
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2006 1:17:42 AM
Hmmm, I start off with my socks on and then sometimes I get real hot during the night and take them off and toss them on the floor. Then I get cold again and have to reach over the side of the bed in the dark to find them. I then get that real nervous feeling with the increased heartbeat because I know at any given second the alligator's gonna come out from under my bed and bite my hand if I don't find them quick enough and get completely back under the covers!!

If they're easy on and offs, or the deed is done, no points off for the jammies..... annnnnddddd
we're even on the socks.........
 kitsguy4u
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2006 12:09:44 AM
Too Funny! You poor guy. maybe you can get therapyso you can sleep without being dressed. I couldnt do it. I havent slept in PJ since I was little. Your problem is just odd as it isnt a warmth thing but some strange thing about your naked knees touching. I dont wear anything. really dont like it at all. I will wear boxers if I am going back to visit my parents but In my own home its nothing at all. Hopefully the same if i am spending the night somewhere
I have had gf that liked to wear some bed clothes. I dont mind. Lets face it, if I have a gf I am happy enough they are there. but I do prefer they are either having nothing or something small. those flannel pj just arent attractive. they should be kept by the bed and put on if you are leaving the warmth of the bed. Luckily for me most gfs I have had have agreed to my "clothes free zone" rule aboout the bed.

You arent doomed but you will find it harder to get a woman to accept you. But just keep and you may find a woman with the same quirks! Good Luck!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Socks and jamies in bed. How many sex points do I lose?