Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 markus
Msg: 4
view profile
History
I think I figured this outPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
actually recent studies say they last the longer then ones found offline, and people who use online dating sites are far more out going then regular people.
 kursedbykupid
Msg: 9
I think I figured this out
Posted: 1/28/2006 6:40:32 AM
how would you know....hmmm, your profile says you are DIVORCED
 kursedbykupid
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/28/2006 6:41:44 AM
BTW, that was for late (TM), moderator
 dceeeee
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/28/2006 5:51:14 PM
I'm with all of you on this.....and I also put long term, so people won't think I'm looking for a fling...that doesn't mean that I don't want to make any friends, however.
 ~ Magic Man ~
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2006 7:31:30 PM
Be Young . . . Be Foolish . . . Be Happy ! ! ! [Speak Da-Truth & Shame da-devil ! ! !]
Ya'll Have A Great Day ! ! !

~ Magic Man ~

" In Action "

Starring in: >>> " How To Get Any Woman's Attention . . . "WITHOUT" Playing Them . . . & Weed Out Da-Flakey, Da-Weak & Da I don't know what I wants " <<< . . . " Now Playing" at your nearest 'Box' Office !
 ~ Magic Man ~
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2006 9:16:18 PM
Almost Forgot . . . The Secret to " I Think I Figured It Out " as you, say it . . . in which there is no such thing . . . Is to " Take Control of Yourself " If they ignored you or your calls and emails for more than 1 to 2 weeks without some kind of Contact. . . Be Thankful !

Stop The Habit of Wishful . . . Thinking . . . & Start the Habit of Thoughful. . . Wishes !
 StLouisWoman_1
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/29/2006 12:31:25 AM
One thing I know to be true, we internet people are different and apart. We are living a life via the internet. We shop, date, job hunt, fill empty hours on the internet. Part of the problem with being an internet person (a true internet person) we have a hard time living a life away from the internet. We may meet someone on line, have a good time sharing things online, but in person its a bit different. So my advice if you are a true internet person, take your date to a internet cafe, sit at different computers then share what you are seeing across the monitor. The keyboard is easier than speaking. I am sure there are many who tell lies via the internet to another, but they are not real internet people. They are the pretend to be internet people. If you lie on the internet, hard telling what you will do in real life. I know many people who think the internet meetings are for sex only, thats just a cyber myth. You dont ever find love, love finds you. So happy hunting. Sharon
 JustKelly70
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2007 9:34:07 AM
Kelly;) Did'nt expect to be back again. I ended up back with the one from my original post, best 7 months of my life to be honest. Her ex got back in the picture went down hill from there, The main problem was her daughter, sweet girl but apparently she did not like me, I was asked not to get to close to here so as she would not be hurt if things did not work out. Maybe that was a mistake, I'm not sure. I know she did not like me because I was in the way of mom and dad getting back together. I still can't figure that out..lol, But life goes on and I'm ready to move on.

Any advice on this would be appreciated.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >