Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 110
Registered Offender?!?Page 2 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I agree i do not think she should have ended it with the guy just because of an small mistake and if it happend before him and her gotten togeather than why should it matter, if he was an Registered Offender if he explained the reason why he became one and if he took the young girl back to her place and NOTHING happend between the two.

Then i think it should be left alone because if you read this thread and not just bits and peice's of the thread and really take time to understand it better than you can honestly see that it was, just an small mistake and can be easily forgivein/forgotten.

Just my two cents
 Angel Eyes_Sassy Mouth
Msg: 111
Registered Sex Offender?!?
Posted: 2/27/2006 4:13:21 AM
I QUOTE..."I WENT TO THE COURTHOUSE YESTERDAY AND LOOKED AT HIS FILE AND EVERYTHING WAS AS HE SAID IT WAS. I SNUCK , WHEN THE CLERKS WEREN'T LOOKING AND OPENED ALL THE ENVELOPES THAT SAID"ONLY TO BE OPENED BY A JUDGE"......So you want us to believe that you went to a courthouse and entered the clerks office...how you did this is beyond me. Then you want us to believe you just went through the filing cabinets where thousands and hundreds of files are kept. All while no one was looking. Then you want us to believe you just stood there...you know...while no one was looking...and opened all these envelopes and read them? .I personally do not believe you just walked into a courthouse and was allowed access to any information like that..... sounds like your making stories up to defend him. IF that's the case why even bother asking advice? Sounds like you already made your mind up and are just looking for someone to say they agree with you too. I have to agree that i cant believe he didnt know this girl was underage....why else would he have asked how old she was to begin with.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 113
Posted: 2/27/2006 5:26:04 AM
dacainaru

i am sorry that happend to you and 15 other women in you'r family and it is true that none of us know's what we would acturly do if it was us instead of the other people in that situration but speaking on my half, i love my brother to much he's been there for me like a dad because my dad always worked day/night.

and i could never turn my back on my brother just like he has never turned his on mine if it wasnt for him and his wife i do not know if i would have gotten through any situration i have faced because when i was growing, up most of my family was in their own "little world" and always busy.
 Angel Eyes_Sassy Mouth
Msg: 115
Posted: 2/27/2006 10:03:36 AM
Very well put Jesibunnies...Statistics do show the majority are repeat offenders! A friend of mine e-mailed me a while back with a web site that provides up to date lists of sex offenders. I checked and in my area alone there were 16 of them. One of which i knew by sight and another in a close town. One of them was just out of high school. Anyone interested...It's FAMILY WATCHDOG....
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 117
Posted: 2/27/2006 7:14:42 PM
I agree in my own way/words tho if she cares about him and she KNOWS what she wants to do then none of us can help us she is going to have to make the choice/decision on her own because when it all come's down to it, it will be her and him liveing their lives togeather or her liveing with her decision/choice after it's been made.

But i wish you the best of luck on what you do decide to do but just remember men/boys have feeling's as well as women/girl's and what YOU decide to do may affect the, both of you in alot of way's just not one of you.

Broken_Soul
Msg: 119
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:41:57 PM
How would women feel if they was an "Registred Sex Offender" and they was the one's getting bashed and hated for being, an sex offender because of something that happend in their past?

I don't think ANY woman/anybody has the right to bash somebody because of what they are or what they did in their past life, before they knew the person.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 121
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:48:07 PM
dacainaru

And you deserve whatever happend's in you'r life aswell because you,
do not know my full story and you wont even take the chance, to know
my story but comming from somebody MUCH MUCH younger it's understanding.

I hope everything work's out for you and you all are okay.
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 123
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:56:25 PM
yikes.... I hope it was a typo....

but I agree with Dac... I have little forgiveness for a sex offender... especially when it comes to children....
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 125
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:00:56 PM
well then that is sad... I can't really say anything else...

Dac....
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 128
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:20:20 PM
jesiebunnies...

Did i ever ONCE say a man sleeping with children was A mistake?.

no i never said that and i never would say a man sleeping with
a child is ALRIGHT to do, but none of yall KNOW my situration and
i could care less who DOES NOT like the idea of me dateing an
convicted fellon.

and yes i feel sorry for all those children out there today who
gets molested and raped by men, because that is one thing that
NOBODY should ever do to any child.

and maybe people should KNOW the person BETTER before bringing
them around their child because if that was me, i would have to KNOW him
better before i even introduce him to my child.

and i could care less what people think or say about me because i am NOT
asking anybody to feel sorry for me with an child on the way, and the dad
being locked up.

and i do feel sorry for anybody who gets raped/beaten/molested by a family
memember or anybody outside the, family because i have a friend who got
done that way and it really screwed up her mind.

so if anybody else has ANYTHING else to say to me do it in an email
because i don't want anybody knowing about, what im faceing/going through.
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 131
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:40:22 PM
dac.... I am so sorry for your pain.... and you are right... the one person who you should have been able to count on to protect you... let you down in a major way... and still is...
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 133
Posted: 2/28/2006 12:07:12 AM
Okay "JohnLN" did you read the whole post? because nowhere in it did i see that he did anything with her in an sexual way because it said that he took her home, i mean if he took her home and ended the date/all tie's than why should this man still be bashed and looked down on for an honest mistake?
 Angel Eyes_Sassy Mouth
Msg: 135
Posted: 2/28/2006 4:09:06 AM
I do believe this topic was brought up by....NEWINTOWN503.....not by broken soul. Newintown clearly states that there was some kind of sexual activity going on with this man and this 14 year old girl. That was stated in her original post when she said they started to f*** around. Sex is not just the actual act!!! As was also stated by others this man had to have known she was a minor...knew what he was doing and maybe was perhaps asking how old she was hoping she would lie! Then he could say she told me she was older in his defense. But the girl told the truth and what we were told is they never had intercourse.. Just putting it simpler for those who dont comprehend to well. He broke the law when took this 14 year old girl to his house. He broke the law when he was F****** around with her, be it touching or kissing or whatever he was doing. Newintown....me personally i think there is something fishy with this whole story from him not knowing she was a minor to you going and so easily getting records only a judge could read. I do not believe either. Thats just my opinion. Dacainru...I hope in time you will heal and be able to put this horrible thing behind you. No one should have had to go through what you did. My heart goes out to you and your family. Broken_soul...you are doing it again. This topic had absolutely nothing to do with you and you dating a man in jail. I told you before that you seem to ALWAYS turn something into being all about you. These women were talking about a serious issue here and for you to say Dac..got what she deserved is appalling to say the least. You say the usual...walk a mile in their shoes...blah blah blah.....would you have liked to be in dacainrus' shoes? I think not!
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 136
Posted: 2/28/2006 4:20:09 AM
all i was trying to say and i know i have said some ugly harsh things to that person but i was not trying come off on here sounding like a **** or being rude i just think it is werid why would somebody post about their, "personal" life on the net for everybody to read.

(please do not take that as bashing her/anybody else on this fourm) i just think if it's that personal maybe it should be kept between the person it is happend to/in their life and between their family i do not think i could come on, the internet and post my "personal" life
to some people i have never met before or even talked to.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 138
Posted: 2/28/2006 4:37:17 AM
dacainaru

i never wonder that and its all on you what you do in your life because none of us can tell anybody how to run their life or they shouldnt be with somebody or that they need help i think it's, wonderful that you find ways to get this out of your system and not going about it the wrong way like hurting yourself or other's that love and care about you.

but i am sure you will find somebody who will acturly be good to you and not hurt you or abuse you like the last one did and NO woman/girl should ever have to live that life or a life of not knowing, if they can ever trust anybody anymore because of what had happend.

i hope you are doing better and that by talking about your problem's to whoever it may be is helping you and that you will find somebody who has been in the same situration as you and who will, not hurt you anymore and somebody who will treat you right.
 Angel Eyes_Sassy Mouth
Msg: 140
Posted: 2/28/2006 4:45:05 AM
OH MY GOD....You didnt just say and i quote..."WHY WOULD SOMEBODY POST THEIR PERSONAL LIFE ON THE NET FOR EVERYBODY TO READ"..."I DO NOT THINK I COULD COME ON, THE INTERNETAND POST MY "PERSONAL" LIFE......TO SOME PEOPLE I HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE OR EVEN TALKED TO. Somebody please PLEASE tell me this is a typo coming from her!! Broken_soul.....EVERYONE in the entire community of POF knows your entire story. From the father of your baby being in jail for something he shouldnt be in for ......acccording to you....even though he was working but brought his girlfriend and a loaded gun and open container of alcohol with him...To the Friend of yours that was raped...you just volunteered that info in this topic. Your pregnant and live with your brother. Lived with boyfriends father...but he drank too much...thenthe boyfriends brother but he went to jail and now the girlfriend of the brother wants to live with you but you said no...not till the brother of the boyfriend is out of jail. Now you live with brother and his wife till boyfriend gets out of jail ...maybe.....to the friend that died while on the way to see you which has been years ago and now hes 23 or something...that you write poems about....your pregnant yet you smoke....need i go on? Now i ask you just WHERE did we get all this PERSONAL information if not from....Lets say....YOU??
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 141
Posted: 2/28/2006 4:54:20 AM
babie_dollz

I do NOT live with the brother and his wife i am at my MOM and DADS place liveing with my MOM my DAD MY BROTHER and if it was up to me i would have already DONE something to be with the MAN i LOVE but theres nothing i can do about this and none of us can, control what happend's especialy if we was not around when it happend.

And i seem to remember YOU emailing me and asking about ME,THE BABY,BOYFRIEND maybe im wrong and maybe i READ the message backword's and it's up to me ONLY if i am going to still be with MY BOYFRIEND wich is my babys dad nobody else, has that right or can choose if i go back to him or not.

And as for this friend who lived with us she is why most MEN can NOT trust WOMEN anymore and i will ALWAYS defend MY UNBORN CHILD,me, and the father of MY baby no matter what happend's down the road and if nobody, like's it thats THEIR choice nobody acturly KNOWS any of "US" (where im at) and i dont see where anybody esp on the net has the right to pass judgement and i am SORRY for what this lady had to face.

And if anything else need's to be said about my realtionship or anything in my life/family do it by the mailing system because this thread/topic is NOT about any of US its about this young woman, and what she had to face and go through.
 Angel Eyes_Sassy Mouth
Msg: 145
Registered sex offender
Posted: 2/28/2006 8:10:58 AM
Sex offenders only suffer because they get caught. Not because of what they did.I have never seen or heard of one come forth and admit themselves that they did this horrible act and turn themselves in!
 Robbie1984
Msg: 146
Registered sex offender
Posted: 2/28/2006 8:16:51 AM
what's important in this situation is that he tirned her away before having sex.....had he purposelly not cared how young she was, he wou've proceeded to have sex with her....you're not going to lure a 14 into fondling and then send her home....
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 150
Posted: 2/28/2006 9:38:15 AM
Missy... you forgot one...

Childrens Services may consider your children and risk of abuse... and if proven to be true... you can lose your children for putting them at risk by letting this person in your home...
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 152
Posted: 2/28/2006 10:24:36 AM
It is sad... the criteria needed to be met to file criminal charges is different than what needs to be met for childrens services... thus leaving perps on the street... and putting children at risk...
 Chess Bored
Msg: 153
Posted: 2/28/2006 10:37:22 AM
Read up on psychopathic conditions on internet and see if this applies put in' psychopathic traits'..Do something to research your doubts, face value is not good enough...Ginger Snaps comments sound like good advice...you could message her and get more awareness perhaps...change your settings on here and you can mail each other..you may want to speak to someone who's been there done that! and once on friends list change settings back..that is if Ginger Snaps is o.k with that idea and may instigate the first message..either way good-luck in the situation ..
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 154
Posted: 2/28/2006 12:33:32 PM
dacainaru....

i emailed you and said i was i was SORRY for my harshful/hateful word's so i do NOT know what else i could do to make you see that i was NOT trying to bash you because NO woman deserves to have THEIR freedom WHIPED from their soul and heart.

i hope you are doing better today and your
haveing a better, life than the bad memmorys
you have about what happend.
 Angel Eyes_Sassy Mouth
Msg: 155
Posted: 2/28/2006 1:33:36 PM
IN regards to the comment about getting the third degree for reporting something...It has always amazed me that the victims get treated badly for reporting things and treated like they were the criminal. Social services, just hearing their name makes me laugh. The ones here in my area anyway.....We need new improved workers here in our immediate area!(wink) Yes...ill tell ya why i say that....I had these neighbors.. The mother was a drug user...father too..i believe. Mother got pregnant, continued to use drugs...herion and cocaine i believe. Mother is monitored by social services. Mother has baby... 2 months early and the baby girl stays in hospital for two months afterward.lots of bad things keep going on. Mother has to go to meetings and go on methodone to prove shes off drugs. All the while social services is "monitoring them" Now heres the horrible part. Last april at around 10:30 in the morning....cops are all over my street...little baby died and they found out that it was from an overdose of cocaine and cough medicine she didnt need. She was just 7 months old! Social services shoulda taken this poor baby right from the begining and guess what? The parents are still free! It just amazes me why people who are able to do something about a bad situation such as your mothers brother and what he did to this horrible crime against a 7 month old...but don't!!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >