Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 101
Registered Sex Offender?!?Page 4 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
OMG!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN BE SO COLD HEARTED AND HATEFULL AND AN REAL ASS... I JUST WISH FOR ONCE EVERYBODY HAD A DAY WHERE THEY, HAD TO LIVE SOMEBODY ELSE'S PAST AND WALK IN THERE SHOE'S THAN MAYBE YALL WOULD REALIZE HPW HARD IT IS FOR THAT OTHER PERSON YALL ARE ALWAYS BAD MOUTHING AND LOOKING DOWN ON.......... WE SHOULD ALL THINK ABOUT WHAT WE SAY TO SOMEBODY ELSE OR HOW IT MIGHT HURT THEM BEFORE WE SAY ANYTHING WRONG OR BAD ABOUT THE PERSON. HOW WOULD YALL FEEL IF IT WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT AND IT WAS YOU'R SON OR YOUR BROTHER OR SOMEBODY IN YOU'R FAMILY, WHO HAS HIS RECORD (BUT HAS DONE HIS TIME) WHAT WOULD YALL/WE DO IF SOMEBODY WAS BEING THIS WAY TOWARD'S THE GUY (IF HE WAS OUR FAMILY MEMEMBER THRU BLOOD?????????). THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAKE PEOPLE.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 102
Registered Sex Offender?!?
Posted: 1/28/2006 12:21:00 AM
I just wanted to say something. to the fact on "LOVE!" NOBODY can MAKE you love him/her either YOU love him/her or YOU don't it's you'r choice, everybody has the right to choose or NOT to choose to love him/her and everybody has the choice of either being with him/her.

ron385
Msg: 103
Posted: 1/28/2006 11:32:33 PM
All I can tell ya is when I lived in Florida, I came across a nice looking woman? But as we talked I noticed she lacked something during conversing. So I asked how old she was and she told me 14. I couldn't believe it! From sight alone you would think she was 25. I got away from her quickly. Didn't stop this other guy from picking her up tho' Ya gotta be careful now days, everything that's in the food and water and a little make-up goes a long way to throw your gift of sight off.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 104
Posted: 1/29/2006 3:36:29 AM
I have a question..

Why do we even have an "topic" about sex offender?... i don't know but to me this is a useless topic, especialy to have on the internet.

When you know how the system work's if there is an sex offender in you'r area or liveing in you'r area, you would get a card on them. So it's not like the damn law(pigs) system doesn't protect us/kid's from those type's of people.

What else will they come up with next?.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 106
Posted: 1/29/2006 4:21:36 AM
I agree with you "sweetpea" 100% but i wasn't trying to come off as a "wich" i was just wondering, i've always been the type of person who thought of bad thing's like whats going on now esp this topic. What im trying say is i always thought. What if it was our family going through that, and we was related to that man/woman who was/might be an sex offender how would we feel if what happend, for them to be clasified as a "sex offender" was NOT what everybody think's it was.

I just think everybody deserve's a second chance especialy the way this world is, turning out to be sometime's i wonder how come so many people think so bad/wrong about other's before we acturly get the chance to know them. But that's just my two cents and everybody has the right to think/say/do what they please.

There's just way to much hate/hurt in this world today, and i guess with it being 06 and 07 comming down the road it's going to get worse.

But i am sorry if i have offended anybody/parent (as i will be soon, i am pregnant) on this site i am srry if what i have posted got under yall's skin.

God Bless all!
 Ninki
Msg: 108
Posted: 1/29/2006 4:54:13 AM
dacainaru, I too was molested by a familty friend from age 6 to age 11. So I know what it's like. It stays with you the rest of your life. Let's say that the OP's boyfriend told the truth. In that case, I don't think she should dump him; that girl wanted to get him into trouble. I have a 14-year-old daughter and if she gets dressed up and puts on make-up, she can look 18. So can her friends. There's no way to tell whether someone is 14 or 18, from what I've seen. To me a man who's attracted to young teens, who are fully developed, is not a pedophile, but a normal man. It's just the insane laws in this coutry that turn something normal into somthing sick. My aunt was 16 when she met my uncle who was 24. They got married three years later, in 1939, and are still married to this day. Today a 24-year-old going with a 16-year-old would be scorned. Why? This is crazy. So, again, IF this guy's story is true, then do give him another chance. He doesn't deserve to suffer for this his whole life.

Ninki
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 109
Posted: 2/27/2006 12:08:59 AM
Yeah i have this friend/boyfriend who was molested by one of his mom's friend when he was younger (hes 26 now) and he got molested by one of his mom's friend wich was an older woman and it can have some, bad rough effect's on men just as bad as it does on women.

It's a real shame that most people take advanage of kid's in their teens-late 20's because you hear all the time how men rape little boy's and and how men rape little girl's and it's a real shame, when that happend's especialy to somebody you love and care about.

But you know there are some of us out here today that do not believe in doing those thing's and know how wrong it is to hurt a kid/teen and the THOUGHT never reaches our mind's because we, know what is the RIGHT thing to do and what is the WRONG thing to do.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 110
Registered Offender?!?
Posted: 2/27/2006 12:54:27 AM
I agree i do not think she should have ended it with the guy just because of an small mistake and if it happend before him and her gotten togeather than why should it matter, if he was an Registered Offender if he explained the reason why he became one and if he took the young girl back to her place and NOTHING happend between the two.

Then i think it should be left alone because if you read this thread and not just bits and peice's of the thread and really take time to understand it better than you can honestly see that it was, just an small mistake and can be easily forgivein/forgotten.

Just my two cents
 Angel Eyes_Sassy Mouth
Msg: 111
Posted: 2/27/2006 4:13:21 AM
I QUOTE..."I WENT TO THE COURTHOUSE YESTERDAY AND LOOKED AT HIS FILE AND EVERYTHING WAS AS HE SAID IT WAS. I SNUCK , WHEN THE CLERKS WEREN'T LOOKING AND OPENED ALL THE ENVELOPES THAT SAID"ONLY TO BE OPENED BY A JUDGE"......So you want us to believe that you went to a courthouse and entered the clerks office...how you did this is beyond me. Then you want us to believe you just went through the filing cabinets where thousands and hundreds of files are kept. All while no one was looking. Then you want us to believe you just stood there...you know...while no one was looking...and opened all these envelopes and read them? .I personally do not believe you just walked into a courthouse and was allowed access to any information like that..... sounds like your making stories up to defend him. IF that's the case why even bother asking advice? Sounds like you already made your mind up and are just looking for someone to say they agree with you too. I have to agree that i cant believe he didnt know this girl was underage....why else would he have asked how old she was to begin with.
 DacaInaru
Msg: 112
Posted: 2/27/2006 5:10:16 AM

WHAT WOULD YALL/WE DO IF SOMEBODY WAS BEING THIS WAY TOWARD'S THE GUY (IF HE WAS OUR FAMILY MEMEMBER THRU BLOOD?????????).

True blood is what molested/raped me and 15 women in my family..

True blood is what caused everyone to stand up for the Perp instead of defending the children..

True blood counts for nothing..
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 113
Posted: 2/27/2006 5:26:04 AM
dacainaru

i am sorry that happend to you and 15 other women in you'r family and it is true that none of us know's what we would acturly do if it was us instead of the other people in that situration but speaking on my half, i love my brother to much he's been there for me like a dad because my dad always worked day/night.

and i could never turn my back on my brother just like he has never turned his on mine if it wasnt for him and his wife i do not know if i would have gotten through any situration i have faced because when i was growing, up most of my family was in their own "little world" and always busy.
 Jesiebunnies
Msg: 114
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:36:05 AM
Sex offenders behavior can be REDUCED by treatment but the general consensous in the psych field is that sex offenders can never be completely cured. Studies have shown that the longer a person is out of prison and away from therapy the more likely he will reoffend. The pathology of a sex offender goes way deeper than just treating a drug addict.

I know you don't want to hear this anymore but I really feel like there is more to this story than him just having sex with a teenager. More than likely the prosecutor felt there was enough convicting evidence to take him to court otherwise if it was just some case of teenage sex they would have dropped the case. Some where along the lines and more than likely a counselor who eval-ed him thought he had knowledge of the girls age.

Really think about how much effort you are putting into deffending this relationship and how much time you have spent trying to learn the truth. To be honest you are probably more confused then when you started off with. Do you really want to be with someone that you have to do background checks, fliers are handed out in your neighborhood and your local therapists sees your b/f for child molestation?
 Angel Eyes_Sassy Mouth
Msg: 115
Posted: 2/27/2006 10:03:36 AM
Very well put Jesibunnies...Statistics do show the majority are repeat offenders! A friend of mine e-mailed me a while back with a web site that provides up to date lists of sex offenders. I checked and in my area alone there were 16 of them. One of which i knew by sight and another in a close town. One of them was just out of high school. Anyone interested...It's FAMILY WATCHDOG....
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 117
Posted: 2/27/2006 7:14:42 PM
I agree in my own way/words tho if she cares about him and she KNOWS what she wants to do then none of us can help us she is going to have to make the choice/decision on her own because when it all come's down to it, it will be her and him liveing their lives togeather or her liveing with her decision/choice after it's been made.

But i wish you the best of luck on what you do decide to do but just remember men/boys have feeling's as well as women/girl's and what YOU decide to do may affect the, both of you in alot of way's just not one of you.

Broken_Soul
Msg: 119
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:41:57 PM
How would women feel if they was an "Registred Sex Offender" and they was the one's getting bashed and hated for being, an sex offender because of something that happend in their past?

I don't think ANY woman/anybody has the right to bash somebody because of what they are or what they did in their past life, before they knew the person.
 DacaInaru
Msg: 120
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:44:32 PM
hmm i dunno..but I would love to bash my attackers head in..

so uh.. sorry if your screw with a child.. your deserve whatever you get in my opinion.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 121
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:48:07 PM
dacainaru

And you deserve whatever happend's in you'r life aswell because you,
do not know my full story and you wont even take the chance, to know
my story but comming from somebody MUCH MUCH younger it's understanding.

I hope everything work's out for you and you all are okay.
 DacaInaru
Msg: 122
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:54:34 PM
you know what broken.. yup I do deserve what happens to me in my life..

thankfully.. I never hurt any children...

I will stand against any sexual predator.. yes i've lived a lot longer then you sweet heart..

and 1/2 my life was taken by some shmuck who thought it was ok to **** a 3 year old..

hope everything works out for you too broken.. good luck..and hopefully you won't have to deal with what i've dealt with..

oh and might I add.. because of this stupid he won't do it again mentality... someone I entrusted my own kid too knowing what he did.. allowed my child to be in this mans presence and guess what he did????

yup you got that right.. mr. give a chance i'm not gonna do it again touched my kid.. and you know what I turned his ass in..

screw blood ties.. my child is more important.
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 123
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:56:25 PM
yikes.... I hope it was a typo....

but I agree with Dac... I have little forgiveness for a sex offender... especially when it comes to children....
 DacaInaru
Msg: 124
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:57:14 PM
iice

unfortunately it wasn't a typo..

saddly.. I wasn't the only one.
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 125
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:00:56 PM
well then that is sad... I can't really say anything else...

Dac....
 MsAnnThrope
Msg: 126
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:09:45 PM
Wait, is Broken Soul posting that she's a sex offender because of something she did earlier in life, and saying we shouldn't judge her...

...and expecting sympathy because we do not know her "whole story"...

...and THEN telling a sexual abuse survivor that she DESERVES what happened to her???

---Please tell me I have somehow got this wrong.

I don't think ANY woman/anybody has the right to bash somebody because of what they are or what they did in their past life...

I couldn't disagree more. If someone, say, beat and murdered seventeen women before I met him, I'd like to know that tiny detail, and yeah, I would judge him because of it.
 Jesiebunnies
Msg: 127
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:12:43 PM
Broken,

I don't think you realize that sex offenders can never be cured and that is the opinion of the professionals. We are not talking about a past life of something that can be corrected. Sex offenders past does count because their past is their future. As stated earlier the pathology of a sex offender goes much deeper than addiction, behavior problems or disorders.

I really don't know how you could call sleeping with children a mistake. That's sick!
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 128
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:20:20 PM
jesiebunnies...

Did i ever ONCE say a man sleeping with children was A mistake?.

no i never said that and i never would say a man sleeping with
a child is ALRIGHT to do, but none of yall KNOW my situration and
i could care less who DOES NOT like the idea of me dateing an
convicted fellon.

and yes i feel sorry for all those children out there today who
gets molested and raped by men, because that is one thing that
NOBODY should ever do to any child.

and maybe people should KNOW the person BETTER before bringing
them around their child because if that was me, i would have to KNOW him
better before i even introduce him to my child.

and i could care less what people think or say about me because i am NOT
asking anybody to feel sorry for me with an child on the way, and the dad
being locked up.

and i do feel sorry for anybody who gets raped/beaten/molested by a family
memember or anybody outside the, family because i have a friend who got
done that way and it really screwed up her mind.

so if anybody else has ANYTHING else to say to me do it in an email
because i don't want anybody knowing about, what im faceing/going through.
 MsAnnThrope
Msg: 129
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:21:39 PM
Ah. Thank you for vclarifying that, Broken Soul. I really couldn't tell what or who you were defending in your earlier posts.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >