Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > why woman like eating a pussy more than sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 singlewith2sons
Msg: 27
why woman like eating a pussy more than sexPage 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
did any one actually read and understand the question? Personally I never had the puss.. But I do enoy the oral stim. I also enjoy giving it. more than sex yes because it can last longer
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 28
why woman like eating a pussy more than sex
Posted: 9/22/2006 11:07:46 AM
I need both, if there's no steak after the appetizer than I just end up hungry.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2006 7:50:47 PM
Both.. I like both.
 Leeanne
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2006 8:56:59 AM
It's the most wonderful intimate thing two people can do together - very pleasing!
 everrett04
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/23/2006 9:56:47 AM
Women are different, however in general, it makes everything go better if you digitally or orally take care of your woman before penetration. It does not always need to be a full orgasm. There are exceptions also:

I have had a GF that was a very selfish lover, that would role over and go to sleep when ever she came, no matter where I was in the process. That put an end to a lot of the forplay, as far as I was concerned.

I have had several women that could not take direct clitoral stimulation becuase they were too sensitive.

When it comes down to it, just listen to your woman's body. It tells all.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/26/2006 3:24:54 PM
I get frustrated when I'm dating a woman and I find out that she doesn't like being eaten out. Some women actually say "I think it's gross. I would never want to do that, or have anyone do that to me."

It's awesome, slippery, and delicious -- 'nuff said! :)
 iamtheone39
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/26/2006 6:42:25 PM
Where are these women?...All I ever meet is women who HATE their pu**ies being eaten,if I found one that loved it,then I am going to the altar.
 passionteman
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/26/2006 8:55:25 PM
I love eating my partner's ****. It freaking turns me on and gives me erections constantly. ;)
 i am4u
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2006 7:23:30 AM
i love to do that to a woman,
 kooldude05
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/27/2006 8:51:31 AM
are you sure you've been with someone who really likes and is actually good at givin a good lickin??
 marshw
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/5/2006 12:20:35 AM
If a guy knows what he's doing, cunnilingus can make her cum so hard she feints. Pretty tough to accomplish with plain ole sex.
 marshw
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/5/2006 12:22:12 AM

I know a few women who simply do not like to receive oral.

I skilled man could change their mind in about 15 seconds...at least that's been my experience.
 depecheboy
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/23/2006 8:49:41 PM
ya id have to agree, plus she gets more out of it,and its fun to please your partner and tease them at the same time,,,
 Stillalicious
Msg: 41
Posted: 10/23/2006 9:28:48 PM
I like to have both. If he is good at giving face, chances are we will be starting the actual intercourse rather quickly

likes2nibble
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/23/2006 9:33:42 PM
Well lets put it like this: If I was to tie a girls hand up and I told her the only way I would let her cum is by intercourse do you really believe I wouldnt be in there nibbling away. Come on guys you all know how a woman likes to be manually manipulated. And we all love to play with that lovely little kitty. So either way if enough time is taken she WILL tell you to PUT IT IN THERE DAMN IT!. pLEaSe!
 ~~~HK~~~
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/23/2006 10:37:19 PM
Well it's not going to eat itself.......Sheesh! Toys don't replace the real deal eh!

Nothing like feeling his warm breath and tongue suck me and lick my clit.....maybe even a lil' smack here and there and some p*ssy penetration is always good!......Nobody said it has to be a marathon..I'm sure she will direct u in some way that OHhhhhhhhh yeah baby I reallllllllllly like that....oh oh right there as her clit starts to jump..........fawk we like it cuz it just feels so good.......so like Nike said.......Just do it!

Yup I'm an all day buffet......eat me till I scream F*ck me now. ~please~ Or I will begin to beg......than I hope I get a G-spot cuz I'm that damn horny & greedy
 NatGoat
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/14/2007 5:27:37 PM
I just A D O R E pleasing a Pretty Lady Orally . . {SOMFAIFYA!!!}
I know that if I please Her well . . {and I have _Every Intention_ of doing just that ! }
she will _Want_ to make an Even-Trade . .
But . . HER pleasure is Foremost in MY mind . . !!!
 orchidtigress
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/21/2007 9:14:19 PM
If you do it right she will beg you to have sex after she is all hot!
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 46
Posted: 9/22/2007 7:44:58 AM
tongue feels so good but most also want the hard c*ck afterwards..love to get pounded.

maybe it is partially emotional, to know that their man cares enough about her pleasure to put his mouth & tongue there, not 'every man' wants to or would,

but THIS GUY sure loves to! :)
 marshw
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/3/2007 9:54:11 PM
Duh! It's because eating them (if done properly) applies delightful pressure on the exact spot that causes orgasm. Sex may or may not hit the spot at all. Personally, I go there first just to make sure she gets there and gets there good.
 shawnsthe1
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/16/2007 10:08:07 AM
hey i was just curious i have had many sexual partners i my life ive always prided myself on just being able to detach emotionally from it.anyhow i met a woman from here we chatted on the comp for a long time and both agreed that neither was ready for any sort of a relationship. we met had awsome sex and that was it .i must say i found her very attractive and liked her personality[ from what i knew of her anyway] and had feelings for her .after. i would like to beable to date her but shes newly divorced and in party mode. do i continue to have casual sex with her [because it is the best ive had in a long time] or do i carry on pursuing someone else never had feelings from a one night stand its foreign to me
 AndalusiaJoey
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/16/2007 11:00:03 AM

Good Lickin!!!! How do you think I got my handle LICKALL, need I say more want to know more check out the profile
No, gracias, I think I will pass on the offer.

With a nice fume blanc this make for a nice after-dinner treat.
 Defianceguy1976
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/27/2007 5:34:27 AM

Some men really need to get in touch w a womans body.

Man, I don't understand why so many guys are afraid to learn how to please a woman.Eating her out is one of the best things U can do for her.so go rent some videos, look it up on the net,find something to practice on,do whatever u gotta do,but learn that shit,I'm tellin ya,u won't regret it.If u can do it well,she will be very happy with u.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > why woman like eating a pussy more than sex