Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > why woman like eating a pussy more than sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deerdog1
Msg: 62
why woman like eating a pussy more than sexPage 6 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

why woman like eating a **** more than sex

maybe they left their strap on at home
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 63
view profile
History
why woman like eating a pussy more than sex
Posted: 3/28/2008 9:45:12 AM
U mean why women like having oral sex more than sex itself? I don't I prefer sex! Plus men I have been with don't know what they are doing when they are trying to give oral sex. Lol
 867love
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/28/2008 2:42:48 PM
more like snacking before the main course
if she likes snacking -she may not be impressed with whats on the menu
(or how she's being served)
 ShadowLands
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2008 3:47:25 PM

U mean why women like having oral sex more than sex itself? I don't I prefer sex! Plus men I have been with don't know what they are doing when they are trying to give oral sex. Lol

You're picking them wrong. We should talk sometime.
 latinlady58
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2008 5:58:36 PM
wow, i enjoy it , i like both,my favorite
 harleyridingman
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/29/2008 8:56:25 AM
nine out of ten women are battered, im still eating mine plain
 supernovastunnah
Msg: 68
Posted: 9/22/2008 12:22:35 PM
maybe u have a small****
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 69
Posted: 9/22/2008 12:52:54 PM
"in place of"? Oh hell no. Along with? Absolutely.
 supernovastunnah
Msg: 70
Posted: 9/22/2008 12:59:05 PM
small****comment was to op
 DoubleDizzle
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 8:56:03 PM
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!

I'm above average "down there" but one thing I know my wang can't do is have most women multiple orgasm...just not possible. With Oral and strategic fingering however, it's certainly possible with some women (not all women can multiple but it's always good to give it a shot). I like having intercourse too but that's more just to be close to my partner and cuddle etc...I think girls like that for the same reason; it's more intimate.

Only problem is with some partners, I would go down on them and when they're having an orgasm, they'll just pull my face into their whole vulva and damn near suffocate me!

It's definitely not for the faint hearted lol...
 VAPurr
Msg: 72
Posted: 9/29/2008 8:58:50 PM
If we cum than it is sex.

VAPurr
 bhhawks78
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:22:20 PM
I don't know many women that do like oral more than sex. Maybe you need to do a better job.
 DoubleDizzle
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:45:31 PM
Dude, if you don't, YOU'VE BEEN LIED TO!

Seriously, at least 70% of women can't have orgasm from intercourse alone.

Lot's like both, lot's like the "concept" of intercourse better than oral--especially foreign women where intercourse is really the only game in town for them--but seriously oral or at least heavy petting is the only way to go. An exception to this is girl-on-top, where they can grind, but oral is most assured way to bring women to climax.
 Vannili
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2008 11:58:49 AM
I guess it is better than nothing, if the poor guy can not make it stand, what is he gonna do ? Besides, eating p*ssy is an acquired taste...
 sickofsearching
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2008 12:33:21 PM
Can I just say - "YOU'RE AN IDIOT" Read what you wrote and you'll figure out why !!
If 100 women don't call you an idiot within 15 minutes, I'll lick YOUR "PUSS". You'll be masturbating tonight PAL!!!!
 seriouslyyours37
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2018 3:11:10 PM
For the woman who gets nothing out of her **** being eaten I have this to say. Perhaps the person who does cunnilingus on you doesn't have good oral skills. I say this because I have done many women this way and everyone of them loved it and climaxed several times. Several have told me I was better than other men who did them. Some have actually screamed when climaxing. If you are in my area you are welcomed to give me a try.
 seriouslyyours37
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2018 3:14:17 PM
I was about to say that. You took the words out of my mouth. No pun.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2018 9:45:07 PM
bhhawks I agree.

Perhaps some women are scared of pregnancy and/or STDs.. But most of us like it all.
 platypus_man
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2018 7:39:55 PM
I remember well, when I once spoke with a gay woman at work, when business was slow. Topic got around to sex, and one thing she said will remain in my mind forever: "However much time you're spending going down on your girlfriend, double it. No, triple it. I know what I'm talking about".

I never forgot. And have always been welcomed back. Thank you, Donna, wherever you are.
 feirene
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2018 9:11:41 PM
Probably your****is small and she doesn't wanna touch it.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2018 3:54:13 AM
Why does a guy want a BJ?.....as for actual intercourse I would rather eat a woman than screw her....have always felt that way....only because during oral there's tell tale signs she actually climaxed....and usually harder then during intercourse....have dated women who never had good oral meaning lots of foreplay and touching till they purr like a kitten...then once they reach that elusive time they climax hard.....love to and always will love oral on a female....and yes it is hard to find a woman who knows what she's doing orally....lol
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2018 4:25:14 AM
Here's what The Harvard Press has to say about it-

"Only 25 percent of women are consistently orgasmic during vaginal intercourse.

This bears repeating: Only one-quarter of women reliably experience orgasm during intercourse-no matter how long it lasts, no matter what size the man's penis, and no matter how the woman feels about the man or the relationship.

*****This statistic comes not from just one study, but from a comprehensive analysis of 33 studies over the past 80 years***** by Elisabeth Lloyd in her fascinating book The Case of the Female Orgasm (Harvard University Press)

In other words, intercourse is not the key to most women's sexual satisfaction."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/200903/the-most-important-sexual-statistic

Two more good articles:
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-05-sexual-revolution-left-orgasm-gap.html

HETEROSEXUAL WOMEN ORGASM LESS THAN ANY OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC WHEN HAVING SEX, STUDY SAYS
"The study has drawn some interesting conclusions - perhaps unsurprisingly, heterosexual men were most likely to say they usually or always orgasm when they’re sexually intimate, with 95 per cent agreeing."
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/heterosexual-women-orgasm-sex-less-other-demographics-lgbt-lesbian-gay-study-chapman-indiana-a7595181.html
 dondea
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2019 9:41:51 AM
^^^^^^Exactly.
Most women I've been with, loved oral sex and foreplay as a starter. They climaxed first with the **** licks, but only sometimes, climaxed during intercourse.

Before I got married, I with some women over 40 who found it harder to orgasm even with oral. It wasn't that we were doing anything wrong, it was because of the stresses of life, being comfortable with being with another partner, fill it the reason, etc.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > why woman like eating a pussy more than sex