Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > why woman like eating a pussy more than sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 platypus_man
Msg: 82
view profile
History
why woman like eating a pussy more than sexPage 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I remember well, when I once spoke with a gay woman at work, when business was slow. Topic got around to sex, and one thing she said will remain in my mind forever: "However much time you're spending going down on your girlfriend, double it. No, triple it. I know what I'm talking about".

I never forgot. And have always been welcomed back. Thank you, Donna, wherever you are.
 feirene
Msg: 83
view profile
History
why woman like eating a pussy more than sex
Posted: 9/8/2018 9:11:41 PM
Probably your****is small and she doesn't wanna touch it.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2018 3:54:13 AM
Why does a guy want a BJ?.....as for actual intercourse I would rather eat a woman than screw her....have always felt that way....only because during oral there's tell tale signs she actually climaxed....and usually harder then during intercourse....have dated women who never had good oral meaning lots of foreplay and touching till they purr like a kitten...then once they reach that elusive time they climax hard.....love to and always will love oral on a female....and yes it is hard to find a woman who knows what she's doing orally....lol
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2018 4:25:14 AM
Here's what The Harvard Press has to say about it-

"Only 25 percent of women are consistently orgasmic during vaginal intercourse.

This bears repeating: Only one-quarter of women reliably experience orgasm during intercourse-no matter how long it lasts, no matter what size the man's penis, and no matter how the woman feels about the man or the relationship.

*****This statistic comes not from just one study, but from a comprehensive analysis of 33 studies over the past 80 years***** by Elisabeth Lloyd in her fascinating book The Case of the Female Orgasm (Harvard University Press)

In other words, intercourse is not the key to most women's sexual satisfaction."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/200903/the-most-important-sexual-statistic

Two more good articles:
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-05-sexual-revolution-left-orgasm-gap.html

HETEROSEXUAL WOMEN ORGASM LESS THAN ANY OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC WHEN HAVING SEX, STUDY SAYS
"The study has drawn some interesting conclusions - perhaps unsurprisingly, heterosexual men were most likely to say they usually or always orgasm when they’re sexually intimate, with 95 per cent agreeing."
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/heterosexual-women-orgasm-sex-less-other-demographics-lgbt-lesbian-gay-study-chapman-indiana-a7595181.html
 dondea
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2019 9:41:51 AM
^^^^^^Exactly.
Most women I've been with, loved oral sex and foreplay as a starter. They climaxed first with the **** licks, but only sometimes, climaxed during intercourse.

Before I got married, I with some women over 40 who found it harder to orgasm even with oral. It wasn't that we were doing anything wrong, it was because of the stresses of life, being comfortable with being with another partner, fill it the reason, etc.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > why woman like eating a pussy more than sex