Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > What does it take to get a great looking woman?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nicolette_010
Msg: 24
What does it take to get a great looking woman?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I am new to this site, so was unable to figure out how to look up your profile.
I am curious to know your age and what you yourself look like.

Good looking women, want to be with intelligent, confident men, that they do not need to babysitt.

Men who do not sit there wondering what everyone else thinks about them, or whom they are with.

Good looking women, want to be with a man, who knows how to treat them, not with a man who wonders how little he can get away with doing.

Oh wait.....that is what all women want.

It seems to me, you might want to learn a little more about how to treat any woman, for with your attitude, you would have a hard time keeping any woman, let alone a good looking one.
 hyc273
Msg: 25
What does it take to get a great looking woman?
Posted: 2/6/2006 7:15:48 PM
I am a reasonable looking female. I just tend to look for guys that will make me happy in the ways that I need him to. Its not about money, cars, or looks. Its what you have on the inside. It also takes someone that knows how to be confindent in himself.
 pilam76
Msg: 26
Posted: 2/8/2006 8:22:00 PM
Heck just tell me what it takes to get a woman period..or at least a date..or some1 to respond to my messages!

-Scott
 brawnydog
Msg: 27
Posted: 2/13/2006 5:20:55 AM
My problem is that I'm scared to ask out the really good-looking ones.

Careful, they can sense fear.

Are they more expensive to obtain as far as dates, commitments, and presents, etc?

There is no price tag on romance. Beautiful women enjoy a free sunset as much as
the asthetically challenged do.

The key to being with a beautiful woman....is to realize that she is simply a woman.
Same needs and desires as any other woman. The same insecurities.
The same need to be made to laugh...the same need to be able to cry...
....the same need to be loved and held, when the lights go out and you can't see her anymore.

Oh...and btw...the look in your eyes tell a woman more than words ever do.
 fast5ohh91
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/13/2006 6:19:59 AM
Confident and make her laugh.. any girl loves a guy that can make her laugh... here is another hint... Watch the movie "hitch" Just be yourself!!
 Cajun3149
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/13/2006 10:01:21 AM
What is a good looking woman. Or, for that matter, a good looking man?
 texaspamc
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/13/2006 10:37:09 AM
A good looking man is a man with a brain, heart and the intergrity to stand by his own convictions and values. I've dated a wide variety of men since my divorce and, to be honest, the most conventionally "hot" ones, were the most boring and tended to treat women the worst. The couple of men who have really knocked my socks off and given me those butterflies were, ironically, the ones I probably would have been least likely to pick up in a bar,etc..... Sometimes a smart, funny, considerate man is way hotter than any buff bod.
 DiverLady
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/20/2006 10:38:15 PM
AMEN, SISTER! to TexasPam~ you are right on target!
Sooo many good looking men are too full of themselves to have room left for anyone else.

All we women generally want (besides the mansion, private island, pool boy, etc etc) is a NICE man, respectful of women, and above all - CONFIDENT IN THEMSELVES! You see, it's the confidence that will make you exude all the other qualities for which we may be looking...
 arlie1969
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/21/2006 5:16:25 PM
I dont have a problem with the hot looking ladys,but looks arent the major turn on .maybe the ladys your getting are very sweet and what your looking for emotionally,and thats a good thing.dont get hung up on the looks .theres an old saying ,good looks may get you in a room ,but they wont keep you there...........date the girls that make you happy ,Ive learned that arm candy is just that candy....dont get me wrong Ive met some beautiful ladys that had a great personality,my point is ,dont just date her for her looks...good luck..
 wayupforfun
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2006 5:20:46 PM

the most conventionally "hot" ones, were the most boring and tended to treat women the worst.

YAY :)

So there is hope for us slightly-pudgy, sweet, funny, educated sorts :)
 texaspamc
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/23/2006 1:33:03 PM
So there is hope for us slightly-pudgy, sweet, funny, educated sorts :)

Those are the best ones. They actually enjoy your company and can carry on an articulate conversation and make you laugh.....that's how you get ANY lady.
 Cajun3149
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/23/2006 1:46:49 PM
So, if I can tell some Cajun Justin Wilson jokes and know all about soaps on TV and also who is in American Idol, I win?
 arlie1969
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/23/2006 3:25:52 PM
I think theres more to it then that or we wouldnt be on here.....
 nasajack2003
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/23/2006 10:19:45 PM
Being on the outside looking in...and remaining a dating 'spectator' (vice participant), it has always been the chemistry of the accidental meeting with me. Dating sites usually produce anemic and low responses...just as in real life. The chemistry has to occur on dating sites as well. Now, whether the female is great looking or not still remains with the percentages of how each of you perceive attraction of each other...then if the sparks are ignited...the 'system' worked. Great looking or otherwise, go with your heart, not the concept of looks...you will be highly disappointed if your idea of romance is solely based on it.

All you did differently is meet here instead of the streets in Anytown USA, etc. Technology has shrunk the world of romance...and has increased the chances of chemisty through larger venues the internet offers, and with more frequent chance meetings with good looking woman than say 10 years ago. In conjunction with that accidental meeting in a grocery store, we've come into the internet age where the whole world has become a grocery store. With me, it still remains the 'accidental', or 'when you least expect it' concept. I think I'll stick to that, whether here or outside the door of my house...whether or not she's 'great looking'.
 Cajun3149
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/24/2006 5:35:51 AM
The chemistry has to occur on dating sites as well. Now, whether the female is great looking or not still remains with the percentages of how each of you perceive attraction of each other...

That's the question I had in another post. To each his/her own. I once knew a guy that was attracted to women who were over 200lbs. Anything less was a turnoff to him. Knew a guy that was about 140lbs wet and his wife was about 300lbs. Seen very thin women with guys that were well above my weight with beer guts. I once went out with a nice looking (to me) lady for 9 months until she told me what my problem was. She told me that I did not get mad enough with her and wanted me to and also abuse her. Now, that's not my way of a good relationship. She had the looks, the brains, but, her sexual desires were not the same as mine. Again, what is good looking for one is not good looking to the other. I don't think anybody here can actually say what good looking is on a whole.
 Gary S.
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/24/2006 2:01:09 PM
Generally, across the board, as looks go up, so does the maintenance. With that said, there are beautiful women that are nice.

Why not give the average women a try also? As you get to know a great women, they tend to grow on you, and their good personality can make them look better on the outside than they really are!!

Conversely, a beautiful woman who is a control freak can start to look ugly in time. Just ask some divorced guys who happened to be married to selfish trophy wives.

Even though the truth can be hard, there is always a silver lining. Yes, there truly is someone for everyone. What's more, you only need one. Do you smell what I'm cooking?!
 fiftydollarbill
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/3/2006 6:10:50 PM
Beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder, and it takes CASH to get what you want!!!
 bucsgirl
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/3/2006 6:21:10 PM
Did anyone happen to notice the OP has removed his profile? Read the original post, great answers, really. HOnestly what the OP wanted could have been achieved by either increasing his credit limit or working another job. Best bet would have been to hire paid arm candy, definitely in the shallow end of the pond.
 kindheartedgentleman
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/24/2006 5:37:15 AM
Cajuns made an excellent point when he says WHAT IS A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN OR A GOOD LOOKING MAN. Its all in the eye of the beholder. What pisses me off is when People magazine has 50 best looking people in world . All the people are famous , that is utterly ridiculous. I find that grossly unfair . When they have those issues they should label the article= 50 MOST BEAUTIFUL 'FAMOUS' PEOPLE OR FAMOUS WOMEN, FAMOUS MEN ETC. Talk about elitism. I see thru the lines and what PEOPLE MAGAZINE is saying is that if you are not famous you can not be on list to be most beautiful person .I know I am going off topic but what da heck
 kindheartedgentleman
Msg: 43
Posted: 4/24/2006 5:45:14 AM
a great looking man or an ugly man with a lot of money
 rock33853
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2006 9:48:25 PM
Interesting...warm in the winter....shady in the fall......................I think I will just keep reading now..lol....Rock
 lsmatrix
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/26/2006 8:43:12 PM
...what does it take eh? comunication is one..second is dedication and there u go as a starter right there...
 mike919293949596
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/9/2006 11:44:26 AM
Kinda shallow, But hey, It's your thread.

I would say, Careful shopping or plastic surgery.

A net, A great catch line, Start a fire in her house, Then save her and her pets, oohh that's good. lol

floridian407
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2006 7:11:13 PM
Uh, Scott, where's your profile? Usually people on dating sites rely on a profile for info, the more info the better....Just thought that might help...!
 floridian407
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2006 7:14:09 PM
Man, Gary, sure wish there *were* more guys like you....Marta
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > What does it take to get a great looking woman?