Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Dunkk
Msg: 10
view profile
History
tired of reading this from men on here...Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Theres alot of generalization that seems to go with peoples profiles
NO HEAD GAMES!!!
MUST HAVE PICTURE
are 2 that I see alot of
hmmm it is hard to be original with a billion (just a number I picked) of people on here
oh yea must be funny and be able to make me laugh too

My girlfriend told me she wanted me to take her somewhere expensive on the weekend so I took her to the gas station HAHA....

Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.
 flyguy51
Msg: 14
tired of reading this from men on here...
Posted: 1/10/2006 11:37:10 PM
How about "Looking for a girl with a nice rack, some junk in the trunk, and believes in having 'steak and blowjob night' at least twice a week."
 scottymac
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2006 10:48:55 AM

How about "Looking for a girl with a nice rack, some junk in the trunk, and believes in having 'steak and blowjob night' at least twice a week."

OMG! I just pissed myself! LMAO!

Maybe that would be a good one to try on the gals who's profiles say, "I am sick of guys expecting sex on the first date! If you're looking for a piece of azz, just move on!"

...just a thought...
 KittyBratt
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/12/2006 4:42:17 AM
STEAK & BLOWJOBS.....

hmm.. I love the big a*ss porter house medium well (must come with order of homemade mashed potatoes with the skins left in.. and the best da*mned gravy around...)

so yeah.. hell yeah why not? I'm pretty open minded... One last thing, however...
He does in fact pay for both.. right? lol..

iif anyone actually took that seriously... ur a dumba*ss.. funny!.. but a dumba*ss... though i was DEAD serious on how I like my steak served!!!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >