Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ariesangelbabe
Msg: 242
view profile
History
worse thing anybody said to you before they broke your heart.Page 16 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Ive read a lot on here but this has gota be the most puzzling..........Im looking for a Black woman..........in a white womans skin.........your a white woman in a white womans skin ??????????
 english lass
Msg: 245
worse thing anybody said to you before they broke your heart.
Posted: 10/28/2008 8:38:44 AM
the worst thing? it was actually just after he broke my heart:

when i was about 18, a boyfriend said, "i still love you" after he broke up with me...made it harder to let go... and then about two weeks later (just after i'd got through the *crying over my diary* stage and started to move on) he came to me crying and told me he was sorry and wanted me back

no way, matey
 Westlin
Msg: 252
Posted: 11/6/2008 5:02:28 PM
One week before we were to get married--he calls, "I need to tell you the reason I didn't call a couple of nights last week--I went out to a bar and this girl I dated 2 times before we ever met (she was dating another guy at the time also and decided to move in with him, but he kicked her out recently and she hasn't got a place to live, just been staying with various friends)--well, she wanted to go to my house and f***, so I could, and I did. But, I love you and still want to be with you--the reason I did it was just because 'I could'. It didn't mean anything, really. You're the one I want to be with always, I love you. The next day, well, she has already moved in and you haven't. I know you have already quit your job to move here and transferred your child's school records, enrolled him in school here and I know I said I loved you and wanted to be with you, but, well, I love her now (after less than 2 weeks) and she is the woman I want to be with always. You are the most wonderful woman I have ever met and you deserve better than me. Oh, and I know they will give you back your old job even though they have hired someone for the position. I will send you a check to make you feel better. But, no I won't return any of your possessions--I have already given them to her, including your lingerie." SICK! After a years relationship, proposal of marriage, declaration of love in front of practically the whole world. Nice, huh?
(Found out about a month later, he had actually been diagnosed as a sociopath--ex military--also on probation for domestic violence against his 3rd or possibly 4th wife--and, no, I didn't know there were that many exes--he lied about almost everything other than maybe his name).
 ariesangelbabe
Msg: 259
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2008 6:03:08 PM
Autumnwind.....
so sorry to hear of what that B*****d did to you but..........
look on it as a Godsend & *She* got what she deserves..........HIM

xXx
 ariesangelbabe
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2008 6:08:34 PM
SassyRedhead
NO......WAY.....

that is a possatively evil thing to say that about his own flesh & blood

an Innocent child.....

it made me cry.....

xXx
 VETERANMOM54
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 4:12:34 PM
Oh well. Lol do use the spell check feature. Maybe that would help a little. And she dumped you?: for not knowing how to spell?
 VETERANMOM54
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 4:17:23 PM
Talk about men being a holes, thats why I dont bother with them, They are total jerks. Dont cry over spilled milk. Those were some harsh words indeed
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >