Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jetty65
Msg: 187
worse thing anybody said to you before they broke your heart.Page 8 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
I tried to have feelings for you but there is nothing there.

Ah , lets see what he said before that.

"I love you more then you will ever know"

"I think about you all the time"

"I love your sexy morning voice and I cant wait to wake up hearing it every morning"

Yep , nothing there.
 jetty65
Msg: 188
worse thing anybody said to you before they broke your heart.
Posted: 4/19/2008 1:10:37 PM

It's not you ~ it's me

Errr , I absolutely hate that one.
 ariesangelbabe
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2008 5:51:02 AM
Time last thursday 7th Aug 08.....

Angel UK; sends email - Bill darling, I have been trying all over weekend & ever since to get hold of you,
your phones switched off, your landline in box is full, your not ans' Texts or Emails & Im worried sick & going out of my mind that you've had an accident on your boat, please contact me so I know your ok ????

Bill, USA; sends email - Ive decided not to come over to UK on the 10day trip (( we've booked & spent months planning together, with Bookings for shared appartments with seperate rooms & shared bathroom ! ))

Angel UK; sends email - but theres only a week to go & Ive booked it all London, Hyde park hotel, Scotland, a Scottish castle & Ireland, Dublin.....& you've booked your flight, why darling, please explain ?

Bill USA; sends email - your the *Best* thing angel thats ever happened to me, your everything I need & could ever want.....gorgeous, beautiful, super figure, kind, loving, romantic, funny & so talented......In fact were perfect together.....& your my perfect English rose honey but.....
Im worried.....cause if I come over & meet you in person, I know Im gonna fall truly &
deeply in Love with you......so.....for that reason Im not coming.....I hope your not mad at me honey & still love me.....& of course I do want to love you still .....
**AS A FRIEND**

Angel UK; sends email - Is'nt that the point Darling.....Im confused....we met on a dating site, both looking for serious *Long Term* relationships ! we've been communicating for nearly a year, we've exchanged expensive & somtimes personal gifts, romance & Intamcy, parcels, photos, videos & Information.....shared ups & downs....highs & lows....booked a very expensive holiday to be together & take it to the ultimate committment level....????
I was even going to move to US to be with you & retain UK property for annual visits.....????

Bill US; no reply,

Angel UK; sends email - Darling please call me or let me call you as of course we can remain friends but.....
we need to agree it in a 1 to 1 conversation.....not by email.....
after all we've spoken on the phone everyday since we met & I text you a message every single morning at 7.30am US time.....to wake you & say good morning !!!!

Bill US; no reply

Angel UK; **Nievely.....Decides to call Bill on his phone at 7.30am US time for the first time ever.....instead of texting him.....to wake him up...........
..........the phone rings..........
........the phone is picked up.....Angel hears a very sleepy female voice say.....mmmhiii whos calling....Angel says could I speak to Bill please.......silence.....then the phone goes dead**

enough said......

AVAILABLE: 1 x Not so Nieve.....Gorgeous, Beautiful, Super figure, Kind, Loving, Romantic & sooo Talented female.....for *Long Term* relationship.....oooooh
and 1 x 10day holiday in Central London.....Scotland.....& Ireland.....single room in suite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................................................................

Angel

xXx
 TheyCallMeMrAwesome
Msg: 199
Posted: 8/12/2008 9:24:37 AM
I haven't done any of these, but imagine they would be humorous.

You mean more to me than life itself - but I'm suicidal.

The mothership has returned and I must leave. Pay no attention to my android double when you see it.

Oh, hi Julie...erm...Amanda? Judy? Oh, I remember now, its Cindy, right? Tanya? Does it start with a 'T', well, whatever it is, The doctor said I have cancer so you should find someone else because I only have 6 months to live. and I forgot your name.

The voices in my head said that We shouldn't be together but if I don't do what they say they will shoot me.

I just want to be friends, that don't talk or see each other

Diadora
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2008 2:43:50 PM
Ex husband: "You no longer fit my sucess profile."
 cookie22222
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2008 4:58:00 PM
He said "I'm in love with you..." and I knew that was the end - he had serious issues, and I knew if he realized he was falling in love he would be gone...and he was.

That was the worst thing because it should have been the best thing - if you see what I mean.
 Stripeycat
Msg: 202
Posted: 8/12/2008 5:08:42 PM
HA! this is a great thread. =)

Here's the picture.

My ex-wife walking out the door to be with some guy she had only met on the internet. He lived about 500 miles away, he drives up, and she tells me about this an hour or so before he gets there... says, "You're the nicest guy I've ever met, I'm sorry I wasted so many years of your life." uhhh WTF?

I look back and just shake my head.
 mistydavis
Msg: 208
Posted: 8/17/2008 5:48:21 PM
Well we had a heart to heart the night before we broke up, and he stated to me he'd never leave me..

The next day.. done!
 webchick
Msg: 209
Posted: 8/17/2008 5:52:35 PM
"I found someone else to watch my daughter, so you don't have to anymore."
 tam879
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2008 6:11:18 PM
My ex-g/f phoned up and said "We`ve gotta talk". She came over and said it`s not working. What`s not working? But at least she cried more than me. Of course I`m still hurting after 8 months. So, she wins.:
 Quadrider44
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2008 4:44:16 PM
She told me how much she cared about me and loved me and then the next day she ran off with a friend of mine and took my dog ,I managed to convince him the pain he was feeling would get worse if my dog wasn't returned safely and she was ...lol.. I did thank him for running off with my G/F and wished him luck with her they did even last a month ...lol.. I was just glad I got my dog back
 itsjustme328
Msg: 214
Posted: 8/29/2008 6:55:02 PM
That's easy....and it still burns my a$$ to this very day....

1st love, 18 yrs ago ---
HIM: "I love you....but I'm not IN love with you."
MY THOUGHTS: What the f#ck does that mean?????

A recent potential love interest, 3 weeks ago ---
HIM: "You're important to me.... I loved spending time with you.... Reality just set in (that we live ~1000 miles apart)...." There was more, but these are a few of the highlights.
MY THOUGHTS: What the f#ck does that mean?????

Upon reflection of both occurrences, my thoughts have not changed. I mean seriously....you either love someone OR you don't....I just don't buy into the "gray" areas of love. ...and again, seriously....reality JUST set in that we live a long distance apart? Seriously??????? Still, I sit here chuckling slightly while shaking my head in reality-based confusion.
 MSII
Msg: 217
Posted: 8/30/2008 12:10:27 AM
"You're right, this isn't working out. But I still care about you, and our son. I'd never do ANYTHING to hurt our relationship with our son. I'll call you tomorrow"

Then took my son and disappeared for 6 years. We werent married, and there was no placement order, so the courts didnt care.

State contacted me when she got drunk & tried to kill herself & her husband for him molesting his daughter & one of her friends. Still had to fight in court for custody. I won. Son doing fine, in a good school, ex is married to some new guy who I guess is nice (but just got a DUI). All worked out fine in the end. Sadly, my son doesnt feel that "family" bond that I do with him (he was lied to about who his father really was for years).

Aint life grand?
 Divinity
Msg: 219
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2008 10:23:26 PM
" You are a waste of my time."

That just piss me off when I am the one that spend my time on him!:modhammer:
 We_Design_Our_Lives
Msg: 220
Posted: 8/30/2008 10:23:49 PM
" I love you...I do...but I can't be with you because you're too fat."
 mollymousse
Msg: 224
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2008 9:20:37 AM
i cant believe some people can be so cruel.after reading some of the things thats been said,but it makes you a stronger person .......so they say.is that so?,do you think in some strange way its made you a better person than before.
 Cynderella
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2008 12:59:23 PM
She's fat and ugly and the sex didn't mean a thing...
 guurl4u
Msg: 234
Posted: 9/2/2008 8:00:23 PM
i have a couple....

years back the guy that id been dating said "sorry mj but your just to fat and ugly for me to marry." i wasnt even close to thinking about the M word and we werent arguing at the time or anything... it was just out of the blue on christmas eve......

and again on another christmas eve after dating for about 8 months the guy says "well mj, image is everything and i care about what people think and your just not pigmentally challenged enough for me to be with you." (meaning that im not white).....he says this and tells me that hes slept with another.... now that jus hurt my lil feelers big time... needless to say i dread the holidays...
 jackster121
Msg: 239
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 12:03:55 PM
Before my wife left me I asked her, "What about richer, pooer, in sickness and in health ". Her reply, "I didn't know you were as sick as you are".
 ariesangelbabe
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2008 4:20:54 PM
Ive read a lot on here but this has gota be the most puzzling..........Im looking for a Black woman..........in a white womans skin.........your a white woman in a white womans skin ??????????
 Westlin
Msg: 252
Posted: 11/6/2008 5:02:28 PM
One week before we were to get married--he calls, "I need to tell you the reason I didn't call a couple of nights last week--I went out to a bar and this girl I dated 2 times before we ever met (she was dating another guy at the time also and decided to move in with him, but he kicked her out recently and she hasn't got a place to live, just been staying with various friends)--well, she wanted to go to my house and f***, so I could, and I did. But, I love you and still want to be with you--the reason I did it was just because 'I could'. It didn't mean anything, really. You're the one I want to be with always, I love you. The next day, well, she has already moved in and you haven't. I know you have already quit your job to move here and transferred your child's school records, enrolled him in school here and I know I said I loved you and wanted to be with you, but, well, I love her now (after less than 2 weeks) and she is the woman I want to be with always. You are the most wonderful woman I have ever met and you deserve better than me. Oh, and I know they will give you back your old job even though they have hired someone for the position. I will send you a check to make you feel better. But, no I won't return any of your possessions--I have already given them to her, including your lingerie." SICK! After a years relationship, proposal of marriage, declaration of love in front of practically the whole world. Nice, huh?
(Found out about a month later, he had actually been diagnosed as a sociopath--ex military--also on probation for domestic violence against his 3rd or possibly 4th wife--and, no, I didn't know there were that many exes--he lied about almost everything other than maybe his name).
 ariesangelbabe
Msg: 259
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2008 6:03:08 PM
Autumnwind.....
so sorry to hear of what that B*****d did to you but..........
look on it as a Godsend & *She* got what she deserves..........HIM

xXx
 ariesangelbabe
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2008 6:08:34 PM
SassyRedhead
NO......WAY.....

that is a possatively evil thing to say that about his own flesh & blood

an Innocent child.....

it made me cry.....

xXx
 VETERANMOM54
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 4:12:34 PM
Oh well. Lol do use the spell check feature. Maybe that would help a little. And she dumped you?: for not knowing how to spell?
 VETERANMOM54
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 4:17:23 PM
Talk about men being a holes, thats why I dont bother with them, They are total jerks. Dont cry over spilled milk. Those were some harsh words indeed
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >