Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mzzzy
Msg: 6
what does it mean if some one appears on like thousands of other peoples favorites list??Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
mmmmmmmmmm..they are looking good....
 mikerdw
Msg: 7
what does it mean if some one appears on like thousands of other peoples favorites list??
Posted: 1/12/2006 4:01:57 AM
it means that it is HIGHLY unlikely you will ever actually meet her!
 lalby
Msg: 10
what does it mean if some one appears on like thousands of other peoples favorites list??
Posted: 2/22/2006 2:53:52 PM
i wouldnt worry to much i reckon people just add you for the sake of it i appear on a few but aint even really chatted to half of them.
 Pandy
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/22/2006 7:06:58 PM
ditto the two ladies above me....I've dated less than half a dozen men from POF, the people who put me on faves are strangers to me mostly, and it's out of my control. I used to delete myself from lists as I was added, but it hardly seems worth the trouble.
Don't judge women by such a silly shallow profile characteristic.
 Real_Brunette
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/22/2006 9:58:23 PM
I have never even spoken to many of the people who have me on their favorites list. It doen't mean anything.
 carribeanking7
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/27/2006 1:46:09 AM
I am on about 46 I think..........I have talked to about 20+....5 or 6 regularly...mostly forum pals.....
I even receive mail from even those who have not added me, so it does not mean that we are in contact with everyone on the list.

Different persons have different reasons for adding you.

@ The OP- it means nothing, if you think that she would be conceited if she was on more lists, youd be wrong, from the friendly demeanour of some of the ladies on hundreds of list on here, I know this -I have exchanged mail that has gone for more than a page with some of them.....they cant control who adds them....and I understand to keep removing people regularly can be tiresome.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >