Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > kissing booth - acceptable or no      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 arri
Msg: 4
kissing booth - acceptable or noPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Have a wet T shirt contest instead .... at least .. there is no exchange of saliva
 cuter_than_anyone
Msg: 5
kissing booth - acceptable or no
Posted: 1/12/2006 11:26:14 AM
wet t-shirt?! i don't think roller girls would be down with a wet t-shirt contest. the funny irony of a kissing booth would go over. but now that the possibility of festering mouth sores has been brought up, maybe not

handshake booth?
 cuter_than_anyone
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/12/2006 11:40:32 AM
there wouldn't be tongue! ew! there would be no saliva exchange!

ling - um...no.
 cuter_than_anyone
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/12/2006 11:51:40 AM
they probably couldn't sue. i dont think you can sue for catching an STD but you never know

and HEY! none of us have any STDs!!
 cuter_than_anyone
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/12/2006 12:02:04 PM
young schmoung! we have all types of ages represented! moms, college students... although it's mostly heavily tattooed women who like rockabilly

we have a lawyer so maybe i can mention it to the organizer. couldn't hurt. this is all pabst's idea too, by the way.
 cuter_than_anyone
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/12/2006 12:36:54 PM
^^^^^^^^^^

that's not a bad idea, little lady. this event is an adults only thing but we're trying to have one a month.

the publicity has been fabulous. everyone is interested so it wouldn't be long before we plan kid friendly events

the next one we have is at an amatuer boxing match. we're going to put on a little friendly scrimmage. there would probably be people there who would want pics.

CLEAN pics, you weirdos
 cuter_than_anyone
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/12/2006 12:51:49 PM
ling - you can!!? but aren't both people responsible? i heard about the guy with AIDS trying to spread it to as many people as possible. wasn't he prosecuted?

we can get creative! i think you're right, we could do better than pabst can! there are around 40 of us from ALL walks of life there has to be a ton of ideas out there

we have a myspace page. we're really new so we haven't developed a web page yet. go to

archrivalrollergirls dot com and that will take you to the my space page
 triplebp
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2006 1:07:43 PM
Ok cuter I have it.

Set up the "KISSING" booth with a curtain where the the people have to go inside to get their kiss. Then contact hersheys and see if they will send over a few million Hershey Kisses the when the curtain closes have a tape of funny kissing sounds go off and people will cheer draw a big set of lips on them and hand them a chocolate kiss. hehehehe
It is all in good fun for charity right???

Beer and Hershey's mmmmmm
 cuter_than_anyone
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/12/2006 1:22:46 PM
well, not charity. it funds our roller derby. which is like a charity. if can can really really reach.

cute idea except beer and chocolate = pukes a plenty
 triplebp
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2006 1:31:12 PM
Ok "good cause" but I'm not sure if I can really, really, really reach "that place Missouri"

Ok they can save the Kiss for later booth. hehehehehe
 cuter_than_anyone
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/12/2006 1:41:16 PM
oh god. it's the prude patrol

takin' up space here
 triplebp
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2006 2:12:53 PM
Most men hate to dance unless it is a slow holdem up close kinda thing.

Nope would not pay to have a bunch of people say hey look at that freak of nature!!!!!!

World-By-Storm
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/12/2006 2:58:30 PM
Why not just call it the oral herpes distribution booth
 Bandito
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/12/2006 3:48:57 PM
You want to raise money...skip the kissing and go right for the BJ Booth

Then its definately appropriate to discuss it with your b/f

Bana-dito
 cuter_than_anyone
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/13/2006 6:18:59 AM
i'd be more open to that idea, little lady. the even is on the 20th. i'll let you know

i do have a question though, how do people in cultures who do kiss when they greet eaech other avoid the mouth nasties?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > kissing booth - acceptable or no