Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 a37064
Msg: 125
GUYS!!! If you met the right woman, could you wait for the sex till marriage?Page 4 of 157    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Taran - I'm 57 and could wait willingly if I met the right woman.
I still have the desire that I've always had physically. If that was
what she wanted and needed, love isn't selfish so I would wait.
Any dog can screw all the btches in the neighborhood, numberous
conquests, do not make a person a man. Character and integrity do!

In my experience - there is no right woman for me. Everyone is so
hurt from the past that they can't appreciate a decent man.

Just my take on the subject!
T
 jn5218
Msg: 127
GUYS!!! If you met the right woman, could you wait for the sex till marriage?
Posted: 1/19/2006 6:49:22 PM
hell no. sex is part of marriage. if it sucks, so does the marriage.
 thegreatrockyhill
Msg: 128
Posted: 1/19/2006 7:02:57 PM
I think that if two people truly love and care about each other, the sex will work itself out.
 Jeopardy_Junkie
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2006 7:11:03 PM
hell no. sex is part of marriage. if it sucks, so does the marriage

Been there...done that...

I think that if two people truly love and care about each other, the sex will work itself out

That is idealistic...not realistic!!!

JJ

spade 63
Msg: 130
Posted: 1/19/2006 7:11:29 PM
heel no! Less you're old enough to like neopolitian ice cream and polka. Polka takes alot of energy! If ya green, wait all the live long day, and tomorrow to. you cant be let down cause them roses is out the garden and on the table, shesam! I'm thirsty
 VirginiaG
Msg: 131
Posted: 1/24/2006 12:47:15 AM

You are a married woman on an online dating site, looking for another woman. Seems to me like you are still 'just dating'.
You couldn't be more wrong about that. I just moved to Tacoma and I am looking for friends, just simply that, good old type of friends, but like they say: Cada ladron juzga por su condicion" and since you are a 44 years old horny grandma you probably think that every is a desesperate housewife like you.
Oh, BTW, stop ****ing in all the forums to people. Obviously you are not that great if you are that old and alone.

No me busques sino me quieres encontrar.
 DesertWolf
Msg: 132
Posted: 1/24/2006 12:54:30 AM
i'm all for waiting for sex, until it would be meaningful (AKA. Making Love), but to wait until marriage? hmm...if i was a virgin still MAYBE i could do that, but since i'm not...well....not somthing i can do...
 Riggity
Msg: 133
Posted: 1/24/2006 12:57:10 AM
LOL! Ya RITE! Wait for marriage to make love? Sure... Then, only to have babies right?!?!
 janicholie
Msg: 134
Posted: 1/24/2006 1:01:30 AM
Wouldn't you have to wait till your dead before you could actualy say, she was the right one. Just because you marry someone doesn't make them the right one? So in that case, no. And whats the difference between other things and intercourse? Sexual stimulation is sexual stimulation.
 BillinAH
Msg: 137
Posted: 1/24/2006 1:15:34 AM
well
if it was a half inch..

he would be
and i don't have kids here
but i would think...
about three!!!
and that would just be
WRONG!!!
lol
 BillinAH
Msg: 141
Posted: 1/24/2006 1:55:50 AM
storm...

well that's what i get for trying to
be a funny guy...
lol
my computer shut down
hell
i think the electricity in the neighborhood went out
anyway
glad you got caught the humor
i'm not one of those bitter nut case types
just thought what you said was funny
tryin' to be funny back..
 brian2
Msg: 142
Posted: 1/24/2006 2:01:05 AM
>Taran23

>So I'm interested in how many men would wait till marriage if they met the right woman? Even if you were both NOT virgins, do you think you could wait if that was her choice?

I'm not saying you can't do other things, but the actual intercourse...could you wait for it?

i don't know about all the way til marriage but could certainly wait a long time.....and even prefer it that way myself. but it's true - it has ta be MISS right fo sho.
 Bandito
Msg: 144
Posted: 1/24/2006 2:21:59 AM
I am with you Ooli, my feelings exactly
 Bikeman_
Msg: 145
Posted: 1/24/2006 3:19:52 AM
Marriage is overrated, and sexual intercourse is the most beautiful gift women and men can share with each other. There are no guarantees, you could be crossing the street and get hit by a truck, anything can happen, you got to appreciate each day for what it represents. Two people should share their feelings in appropriate ways. I honestly believe this, nothing personal against anyone who feels differently, but a man or woman holds out for marriage, there's no honor in that, you're only fooling yourself, you and your partner are just two insignificant specks of dust in the universe of life. There's no honor in holding out, in fact you are just cheating yourself and dishonoring your partner.
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 150
Posted: 1/24/2006 4:02:13 AM
GUYS!!! If you met the right woman, could you wait for the sex till marriage? ... I'm not saying you can't do other things, but the actual intercourse...could you wait for it?
Yes....IF I KNEW! Good things can come to those who wait. Whats a year of waiting compared to a lifetime of fufilling sexual expression?

"what if you went on a first date and the girl tells you she's waiting for marraige, how would you react?" Been there, I do as I ALWAYS do;ask LOTS of questions. If she was intriguing enough to ask out on a date nothing would have changed.Questions go beyond the blanket statement and into the "whys","how longs" "whats" ect. behind the "no sex until marriage"concept for better understanding of her. An OPEN and honest, ethical, strong, intelligent, logical, affectionate, independent woman is a VERY RARE find.

There is very little that you can know about a person's sexual abilty that requires having sex.In fact there may be alot MORE you can learn about them from waiting a few months.
 Nota Fish
Msg: 156
Posted: 1/24/2006 4:26:40 AM
I would wait, until she is ready for intimacy, I would turn on my charm... and yes SHE WOULD BE ALL MINE....ALL MINE I TELL YOU.......MUUUUAAAHHHHHHH(with pinky finger at corner of mouth)
 faithfulone
Msg: 157
Posted: 1/24/2006 4:34:57 AM
If you think you have to test drive...maybe something is wrong with your equipment!!!! For most of us women, nothing is wrong with ours!!! : )
If we meet the right guy, we don't have to examine under the hood (as you equate this to a test drive and a car). We would trust about that. You can go test drive a car and it seem fine and also end up with a lemon later! Especially if you get a woman so willing to put out...maybe she will later just as easily put out behind your back! If you have a woman that is controled and has self respect, your heart could safely trust in her as the Bible says. Boy I tell ya, this nation is turning into a bunch of immoral souls who think their soul worth is all between their legs. You have missed the whole point in life and I feel sorry for you. If you get sick and the sex goes...so will a shallow relationship! If you get injured and the sex has to go...so will a shallow relationship. Love endureth all things, sex does not. : )
 7times
Msg: 158
Posted: 1/24/2006 4:37:00 AM
unless we were getting married by the end of the week I don't see it happening
 faithfulone
Msg: 159
Posted: 1/24/2006 4:42:18 AM
Let me add one more thing..Talk about soul mate....the thing is, when you have sex with someone...you create a soul tie. You in some ways become addicted to that person. That is why women fall apart after that type of relationship ends. We were not meant to give ourselves over like that. I have waited and am so glad. Have kept myself from having sex with anyone since my marriage ended over 5 years ago. And what I have found is that it makes my emotionally and spititually stronger. And that gentleman who said yopu get to know a person so much better when sex is not in the picture so soon..is so right. I found when i first starting dating again that if I kissed and got real affectionate with a guy, I was more blinded to his flaws. Now I get to know someone first and have found most are not worth even kissing when you learn who they are.
And hooray for you men that have good morals and values out there. I pray God will send you a princess because you men are truly a prince! I will wait for that type of man and pass up the frogs who sleep with anyone! I want a man who also has self control. That will spill over into the marriage for sure! : )
 realthing2
Msg: 163
Posted: 1/24/2006 5:54:32 AM
Sex is a HUGE part of a relationship. Especially if you are the type that physical touch is your main love language.

If a man were absolutly perfect in everyway to me but...we did not have the same appetitie or adventure levels he would be gone.

I disagree that you can always improve the situation. Yes you can learn styles and ways about each other. Appetite is appetitie...if someone wants to make love 10xs week and they are with someone who wants 1x a week...you have a insurmountable problem.

Wait for sex before marraige...I dont think so.
 Nota Fish
Msg: 166
Posted: 1/24/2006 6:53:14 AM
....on this topic, I think that when you are both striving for a better and closer relationship, I think that sex should be the last thing to "set in stone" the relationship. Having consensual hot, passionate sex with each other I think is one of the neccessary things to activly "give ourselves" to the other person as a promise of "you have all my love and heart".
 tyger81382
Msg: 169
Posted: 1/24/2006 10:40:00 AM
I plan on waiting until marriage and I don't care how sexy she is! I guess I could say never say never though but most likely I would wait!
 ben1man
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2006 12:30:53 PM
This is a complex question that women don’t really want the answer to and men don’t want to tell. Besides most women already know the answer to this line of questions. It really would be like asking if your husband came to you for sex one night (or week or month) and you turned him down would it be ok for him to go get relief somewhere else? However, I decide to write a reply to this not so much to answer the question but to give some insight on the subject.
Most people consider making love to be having sexual intercourse. So if you were to say that you could have sex without love it would be like saying you could love without sex; oh wait people say they can love without sex all the time. But in reality sex is part of a relationship choosing to abstain for vanity reasons is not only a recipe for disaster but the building blocks of division between two people. I would highly recommend that no one start a relationship saying I’m saving myself or that I want to wait for anything. When people set boundaries they will carry over to the more significant part of the relationship and cause unnecessary additional stress. Instead people should consider the reasons why someone may chose to want to have sex, become pregnant, or do special sexual favors before or after a certain date, time period, or significant event. to test a relationship shows that you have trust issues and it would be better not only for you but for your partner as well if you were to work through these problems prior to becoming involved in a relationship. This would be particularly important and necessary if you really wanted the relationship to succeed.

Now on to the second part of the question if you are doing other acts (IE hand jobs, oral or anal) then you may be giving your partner enough of an outlet that he may remain content. But let us not loose tract that this should not be substituted for vanity reasons after all if a man is supposed to like your for who you are how would you feel if he said he wants to wait till you loose that freshman 40 or those extra ponds that you gained? Which brings me to my reply to the third part of your question. To which there is no blanket answer. Just as every woman is different every time a guy may be presented with that question he may have a different answer. So I will explain once when a woman who claimed she wanted to return to her religious up bringing and still wait. To set the stage she has 2 children is of the Methodist religion and was seeking marriage. I did not have a problem waiting because she was interested in having more kids but doing it the right way this time by becoming pregnant to what would be her husband. However I became discouraged when she did not feel like attending services on a regular weekly basis. Yet she did attend the bars on a regular weekends basis. She also later admitted that she did want to have sex but only with her ex until such a time that we were actually married and being an open-minded guy I asked if it would be ok for me to sleep with my son's mother until we were actually married. I was told it was not ok for me to sleep with anyone because I was the one who needed to show I could be faithful to her and no matter how I tried to explain things she could not see that it is not something one person does its something both partners do if they decide to go that route. Little to say that she and I only dated 3 times. To those who would say what was I doing discussing this on a third date? Well we were talking before we dated as most people who meet do and it was almost 2 months after we met that it came to an end. And you should have serious conversations up front so that you get to know a person ands not discover than they are not what you would want after investing serious amount of time and emotion.

And these are the idiotic ramblings of a man who is still single now you can see why!
 djkuhl
Msg: 171
Posted: 1/24/2006 12:56:53 PM
Yes.

The guys who say it's important before marriage were just looking for sex in the first place.
 realthing2
Msg: 172
Posted: 1/24/2006 1:21:06 PM
djkuhl

That is an insane conclusion. "if someone does not want to wait till marraige to have sex they only want sex." I dont think so. I want everything but by god I also want great sex and I am not going to go years (which I think you should before marraige) being sexually nuts to find out I have married a dud.

Personally I think anyone who go long periods of time without and not go crazy are the people who are not that sexual to begin with. Hence I would not want them...we would not be compatable.

This is from a very moral...selective....but sexual female!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >