Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stoowart
Msg: 53
view profile
History
South West Area, Shall we party?Page 5 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
bit confused about this one, i grew up in the bournemouth area and know it and most of the south coast really well, and just dont see how you could call a meet being held in salisbury OR bournemouth a south west one the best place for a south west meet would probably exeter the above are most deffo central south.....oh if you think i'm being picky ask some1 from say plymouth or bristol what they think :)
soz but its been buggin me ever since the thread started, cya
 stoowart
Msg: 58
view profile
History
South West Area, Shall we party?
Posted: 1/27/2006 2:15:25 AM
well ok, have it your own way but me mum lives in everton and me gran bless her! lives in somerford, oh and i drank in the trout a few times before they pulled it down and put the medical centre and convenience store there :)
 stoowart
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2006 3:44:38 AM
erm also to wannabe new milton has always been in hampshire, but ye sure ok, you know what you're talkin about ok
 stoowart
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2006 3:55:55 AM
to cazzer, somerset will probs put you about 100 miles east of the sw do :)
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >