Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 looking4lv
Msg: 47
What was the best kiss you ever had?Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
well I have posted my worst kiss, so now my best kiss.
I was 21 yrs old, single, childless and dating this Italian guy...

I remember the first kiss like it was yesterday...I remember going home and dreaming of the kiss and could not wait to do it again. One night he invited me to the family restaurant...course it was closed and we made out all night, when he kissed me, I felt weak at the knees, My belly felt like I was on a roller coaster ride....and yea, I fell out the chair and fell to my knees..........

He was the best kisser and he really knew how to use his tongue...we mesh and melted together...we dated for about three years until his family sent him back to Italy to join the army...punishment for me. I still yearn for a kiss that will make up drop to my knees.
 JADENSTAR
Msg: 50
view profile
History
What was the best kiss you ever had?
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:35:01 PM
the kiss i remember most was recently during sex with the guy im dating , not only was it deep and hard but soft and gentle, the biting and sucking of the lips, and the best thing about it was he is such an good kisser and so am i , what i mean by that is no sloppyness, i felt like i could feel what we each wanted just from our kiss........turned me on big time
 Jennybeen
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2006 1:04:40 PM
I don't know if this was the best ever or just the best so far, but it'd be awful hard to beat (anyone up for a challenge?).

It was with a guy, Adam, who was working as a security guard in a vacant lot across the street from my place. He didn't have much to do, so I'd go over there and sit and chat with him.

One night there was a full moon, and the clouds were arranged making this ring around it with the moonlight shining on them. We were standing admiring it when I took a step back so I was standing against him and he reached down and put his arms around me, and my heart just started pounding. Then I turned my head towards him and he kissed me. It was Amazing. It was soft and gentle, but I felt this head rush, and felt everything spinning around me. My neck was twisted around backwards, so it was kinda awkward. Then I turned to face him and we just stood there holding on to each other for the next couple minutes. I sure miss him.

I still get weak just thinking about it, and it was a couple years ago now.
 vbxtc
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2006 4:58:06 AM
I'm not sure if it was the best I've ever had, but it stands as definitely one of the most memorable. We met online. I live in Virginia, she lived (she's recently deceased) in Tennesee. We'd been chatting for about a month, a lot of it pretty intense, so things had definitely built up. I flew down for the weekend and we talked all the way in from the airport like we'd been together for years. We walked through the door, she took two steps up the stairs (she was 5'2, I'm 6'5), I turned her around and laid one on her. She told me later she stopped breathing, got dizzy and almost passed out. She also said the the only thing running through her mind was "Oh my god, please f$%k me 'til I die!" That remains the greatest compliment I think my kissing has ever recieved.
 techgirl27
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2007 6:49:38 PM
with my current bf in his car on our 2nd date. We already knew there was fire between us and could both feel it. We kissed for 45 minutes!!
 UnzippedPassion
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2007 7:18:27 PM
I never kiss and tell!!
 cbr600f4speed
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2007 7:21:49 AM
i love to kiss ....... a long time !!!! sexy = )
 skeletalkat
Msg: 88
Posted: 5/14/2007 11:08:50 AM
i had a date 2 months ago and after several phone calls i knew we would have a fun date. I drove a long way to get there and although there wasnt any talk of anything sexual i wasnt expecting what he did: i met him in a parking lot, followed him home to drop off my things before dinner. Once we got inside he showed me around his place and just grabbed me and said " ok let me just get this out of the way" and just as i was about to say huh??? He grabs me and lays the most passionate, intense kiss on me! My knees were shaking and actually after i pulled away for a moment i grabbed him and kissed him back...............my God what a kiss. It took me a few minutes to recover!
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 89
Posted: 8/23/2007 10:27:40 PM
...The best kiss by far had to be from a guy I dated briefly about 20 years ago... I have never been kissed like that before, nor since, he actually left me feeling light headed and weak in the knees. I still think about his kisses to this day.

...maeflowers
 lilmslefty
Msg: 90
Posted: 8/23/2007 11:43:45 PM
Best kiss was quite some time ago from a guy I met on another dating site.Went out for a romantic concert and dinner on Father's Day.Even presented him with a big bouquet of flowers. Held hands all during the concert and during the drive home.Walked me to the door,and of course there was the awkward pause,both looking into each other's eyes, saying what a nice time we had.Then there was a moment where we both were silent.He leaned in slowly and brushed my lips.Shared some brief kisses that gradually got longer and longer......MAMA MIA!
 scorpiomover
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2007 1:55:41 PM
My first proper snog. It lasted over 2 hours. And she knew what to do with her hands. She played my back like an accordion, and when she pushed her tongue into my mouth, it game me such a thrill!!

We only went out for a short time, but whenever we saw each other, we both had grins on our faces that went ear-to-ear.

I so want to find someone who can repeat that kiss, again and again.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/27/2007 6:27:20 PM
I'm waiting on that one special kiss.. the one that makes my heart skip a thousand beats.. the one that when our lips meet.. I never want to break that connection.. that kiss that when we do pull apart and look into each others eyes, we know that we will always be together.. and we'll be the last person either of us ever kiss like that again....

And if that doesnt' happen.. my little doggies love my kisses.. and theirs aren't so bad either... I'm easy to please.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 108
Posted: 8/30/2007 6:16:21 AM
Look into my eyes,
you will see my soul

Kiss my lips,
you will feel my soul.
 Krimiariver
Msg: 111
Posted: 9/2/2007 6:14:16 PM
It wasn't a romantic kiss, but it was perhaps the most sweet and nicest kiss I ever received. I was on a date at a bar with a live band and the boyfriend of a friend of mine played in the band. She was there and she and the woman I was with had to go to the bathroom together to do what women do in there. As she and the woman I was with came out to go and dance she leaned over and smiled and gave me this sweet kiss on the cheek. One day I asked her what the kiss was for and she told me that when she was in the bathroom talking with my date (they are friends, also) the woman told her to kiss her ass. I thought I'd die laughing.
 sweetlady39
Msg: 122
Posted: 12/16/2007 7:22:49 AM
I recall a kiss that was so out of the blue that I was taken by surprised with the softest lips I can ever imagine...only to want more...
 c_deacon
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2007 12:37:49 PM
There are some that truly know how to kiss, and those are the best, and remembered for some time, and of course all become a combination of history that makes them what you remember, and hopefully yours as well.

Kissing is the start of foreplay, and the mind becomes the stimulation to want that to happen, and the body the vessel to make it so.......

Just my opinion......
 mcbobly
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2007 1:47:41 PM
For me it was the girl I was seeing recently. She began wiht a soft, gentle kiss that turned into a wonderful french kiss with her soft lips and took her time making it such a memorable one too. One I know I'll never forget.
 expat57
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2008 3:06:40 PM
The best kisser I've known was the last man I dated.
He turned out to be the best at everything sensual .. and his goodbye hug was the single best hug I'd ever had too.
 fancynanci
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2008 4:35:07 PM
I've had a FEW great kisses, wait, more than a FEW.
 harlot88
Msg: 138
Posted: 4/9/2008 4:19:15 PM
i have a few!

the one i will always remember happened when i was sixteen. my (now ex) and i were playing with a belt for some reason and he wrapped it around my wrists then leaned my back on the futon( oh yes, futon) and held my arms above my head while massaging my wrists as he kissed me, it was the most mindblowing experience.

Another really great was was just a simple peck, but it was so sweet.

The best by far tho, was last year when i lived in res, the guy i had been dating showed up at my dorm at 4 am in the morning, walked right into the room lifted me up (which was good, cus had i been stading i would have fallen over) and kissed me for 2 hours.
 sunshine72414
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 6:58:14 PM
I really think t was my sons father he was the "boy next door" I was over at his house the local hang out and I went into the kitchen and wow there he was a long lingering kiss Im thought his tongue was stuck in my throat LOL that young innocent kissing can't beat it!!!!
 fancynanci
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2008 1:23:12 PM
A kiss that began about 8:30 p.m. and somehow lasted until 8:30 a.m. the following morning
 Brizo
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2008 1:32:51 PM
This guy was a bit of a player, and would flirt with me nonstop whenever we were alone. Since I knew he was a player, I suffered no guilt about brushing him off and really enjoyed teasing it along with something he couldn't have, which of course made him want it more.

One day after a couple months he turned the tables on me by staking down my little toe and whispering about what he was going to do, leaning into me as if he were going to kiss me. I turned my face up and closed my eyes, and.....nothing. When I opened them he was grinning at me, and then the ball was in his court, as he knew without a doubt I was attracted to him.

One night after setting me up on a really lame double date with one of his friends, the rest of the bunch were still in the partying mood. I said goodnight and told them they could stay, but I was going to have to get some sleep for work. He came into my room to say goodnight, and finally, after three months of teasing and games, we kissed.

It's a wonder the bed didn't catch fire...I heard a low animal noise and realized it was me! We had sort of melted into one another, and it seemed as if we had to peel ourselves away to end the kiss. After that kiss we were a couple. It lasted a couple years, one of the best relationships I've ever had - and the kissing stayed just that good.
 beautifuldancer400
Msg: 149
Posted: 6/30/2008 4:57:52 PM
SAM!!!

I met him on yahoo. He was a bit younger than me but he was tall and big and he had the most incredible voice. As soon as I met him I felt at ease and I hopped in his car. It was after midnight so nothing was really open. He was a Native American and worked on the reservation. He took me to a lake on the reservation. It started to rain and we were listening to Santana...I was 38 years old...it was the best kiss I ever had.

I did everything I could to keep him from slipping away but you can't hold onto what isn't yours to begin with. I STILL have his number in my phone and his picture in my desk at work!! NO I'M NOT PSYCHO and NO I never crossed that line from showing interest to crazy stalker!!! I will just never forget the way he kissed and how I just melted in his arms.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >