Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 want to travel
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Forced Feminization Fetish - any other women who enjoy this fetish? a Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
how do you women think men feel about you when you dress like a male, act like a male, what about forced feminization on most american women
i love feminine women, there really hard to find
 optomistic to the end
Msg: 68
Forced Feminization Fetish - any other women who enjoy this fetish? a
Posted: 5/13/2010 9:07:59 PM
I would do anything to find a woman willing to feminize me and turn me into a sissy slave
 platypus_man
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2010 10:07:56 PM

But there is one key nugget of info that's interesting though... it seems some women, or maybe many women, if they see a man do something or wear something they don't like, it can turn them off the guy... PERMANENTLY. So I think the lessons behind this thread are: 1. Guys... if you have the desire to be force-feminized, keep it to yourself... Even if the woman you're with is into it because if she finds out you like it, then it's not forced and the mental side of it goes *poof*
2. Ladies, if you're into feminizing/dominating a guy, or if you just want a guy to put makeup on, you got a few right here on this thread to choose from.
3. Most women here seem to like manly men.
4. It seems more men than women on this site are into forced-feminization

There are very, very few women who find anything feminine about a guy to be sexually attractive. I think it's partially evolutionary; feminine males would be suspect to provide and protect their offspring. So, women avoided us like the plague.
People fall in love, and lust, with the image of a person that they create in their mind based on what they know about that person. For women, that image is usually a masculine one; the impact of changing that image into something feminine usually completely destroys any attraction she has for that man. It's why so many guys don't tell anyone that we crossdress; and yes, about 2.5% of all men do it, and that's a whole lot; one in forty. When I was younger, I did fantasize about forced feminization; that fantasy is based on guilt about doing it, and the 'forced' part essentially removes the responsibility for the action from the person doing it. I no longer feel guilty about crossdressing; It's not something terrible, and I cause no one any harm by doing it. But I do avoid telling anyone about it, as very few women can accept the idea without total revulsion.
 whitchwyman
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2010 8:47:03 PM
YES, I would love to find such a woman.
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 74
Posted: 9/13/2010 5:40:57 AM
i dated a lady who really was into guys that would crossdress and submit to her sexually as well as physically.

we dated for a couple of months and i think the main reason we broke up was that i was not into her fetishes as much as she was.

deerdog1
Msg: 76
Posted: 9/13/2010 12:49:34 PM
is this kinda like the time ... we caught two teen boys stealing gas out of our car ...we healed a gun on them made them strip got two of my sister in laws sexy night gowns made them put them on ..then took them down and hand cuffed them to a statue in front of the police station ...my brother was afraid we would get in trouble because of it ...but we never heard a word ..seems they choose to take the fifth on how they got there like that
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 77
Posted: 3/18/2011 6:26:37 AM
i've been forced crossdressed by a lifestyle dominatrix that i was dating.

i might consider being feminized by a woman but i would not want it to be too extreme.
 whitchwyman
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2011 8:45:39 PM
Yes I would . I would welcome it Hopefully in marriage.
 Miniskirt
Msg: 81
Posted: 5/6/2011 3:58:17 AM
You said, " I believe a man is a man for a reason." What is that reason and who made it so?"
 Miniskirt
Msg: 82
Posted: 5/6/2011 4:01:50 AM
You said, "If I wanted a man to dress like a woman I'd get the real thing. A woman." Why would you want a woman when you could have a chic with a**** I mean if you had a "real" woman she would prolly wear a strap-on but that thing ain't real. Go for the real thing!
 Miniskirt
Msg: 83
Posted: 5/6/2011 4:04:14 AM
Huh? Ok why does there have to be aggression? Why can't it be 2 people having sex? The other thing is you don't really have to "force" the guy but kinda say u know I would really love it if you would do this for me. Wanna try for me?
 Yew4ics
Msg: 84
Posted: 5/6/2011 5:18:40 AM
Call me conventional, boring, whatever...but I have always been a girly girl. I love being a woman, and celebrate it every day. Maybe I'm selfish about my womanhood, but I have no desire or intention to hand it over to a guy. I never wanted to own a penis, or even pretend to own one, as in a strap on. But different strokes for all....I'd like mine stroked by a guy who actually looks like one. If I decide to have a woman, I'll switch teams. Why would I want a chick with a d*ck? I could get that from a guy. And a real woman has real boobs to play with.A guy in panties can't offer that.
 Italian guy 44
Msg: 87
Posted: 6/29/2011 1:41:59 PM
Thats so true andrea my ex and i did that for a few years and it was the most erotic times of our relationship, But it also gave me the look and feel of what she does daily and what it takes to look nice for her partner, but totally Erotic Yummy love high heels and silk stockings, But still get pedicures and keep my toenails polished a pretty color always.
 Italian guy 44
Msg: 88
Posted: 6/29/2011 1:47:17 PM
Its so totally hott knowing there are open minded ladies like yourself who like and understand the erotic side of haveing your partner dressing for you i find it so erotic i did it for years with my ex but continue toi do so even now that we are not together, Specially keeping my toenails pedicured and polished a pretty color.
 Jperry4life
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2011 1:09:31 AM
One of my ex-girlfriends tried this out. She would only do panties and then said it was really weird and always made the moment awkward. After that we no longer continued with it. However it is something that has always greatly turned me on, for what reasons i do not know. I am not gay or bi or even sexually confused, however i would love the chance to get to do this sometime!
 MikeWM
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2011 3:27:37 AM
I'm kind of sitting on the fence with this one tbh, and if the role reversal involved strap ons I'd probably be sitting on a cushion on the fence

Theres not many things I wouldnt try with a serious long term partner at least a couple of times if it was something they were interested in or wanted to try and as long as that was a mutually reciprocated mindset

However I draw the line at seeing people who have an actual "fetish" which by my definition is something that is a core aspect of their sexuality that is outside of the normal sexual mainstream and also people who have any extremes within the normal sexual mainstream such as a woman who ALWAYS has to either go on top, or nevr goes on top etc

Having spent a fair few years dealing with peoples sexual problems and hang ups I can honestly say I've never met a single person with a fully fledged fetish or some form of extreme preference of near mandatory requirement that wasnt nuttier than a lorry full of squirrel shit underneath the surface and where that nuttyness wasnt the underlying reason for their extreme or core needs

So nah, trying different things with a predominantly balanced, grounded and sane person I dont have a problem with. But where something is a core, majorative or defining aspect of that persons sexuality I give them a wide birth and leave them for the therapists to sort out personally
 wolfman127
Msg: 93
Posted: 11/30/2011 11:06:36 PM
Yes id be willing to give it a try and let a woman do it to me any woman here wanna feminize me just send me a message
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 94
Posted: 12/1/2011 1:27:35 AM
My question is; How can it be forced f they're willing?

For me...no way...I am a man and like staying that way.
I wouldn't mind a woman taking over sometimes but no crossdressing or feminization for me!
 StealthyNinjaKitty
Msg: 95
Posted: 12/1/2011 1:36:28 AM
At the crux of feminization there is a humiliation aspect, no? I like being the feminine half of a couple, in bed or out, so this concept holds no appeal for me. It's one thing to be aggressive, but I've no desire to degrade someone else, just as I've no wish to be degraded. But to each their own...I'm gonna pass on this one.
 kevin157
Msg: 96
Posted: 12/1/2011 3:59:55 AM
I'm a cross-dresser. It's not something I do all the time, but when I do I go the whole 9 yards: heels, wig, makeup, dress, etc. I own my own girl clothes and do my own makeup. Most times I even go out in public as a girl, usually to "straight" bars.

I also like being a guy. I spend 95% of my time as Kevin and I'd never want to give up being able to pee while standing. I like working with my hands and getting sweaty every now and then. Wearing women's clothing has nothing to do with being gay or straight and it doesn't necessarily mean you're dominant or submissive. Having a partner "force feminize" you doesn't have to involve any humiliation or degradation at all. I've never been in a relationship and I've never been "forced" in womens clothes, but the idea does turn me on. For me, it's about being vulnerable and letting her mold my image and trusting her to like me in whatever form I may appear. It's about letting her explore my femininity at her own pace and most importantly, it's about having fun. It's a very special, intimate, and sexy activity and I'd love to be part of it one day. =D
 ajaxlad
Msg: 97
Posted: 12/1/2011 10:14:40 AM
I would willingly allow a woman to totally feminize me.
I would submit to her total control of the way I dress, the way I behave, what supplements I take, what I do every minute of the day.
 StealthyNinjaKitty
Msg: 98
Posted: 12/1/2011 10:19:33 AM
kevin157,

Thanks for the info, I appreciate you taking the time to give additional information and explanation...I think the term "force feminize" is a bit misleading!
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 100
Posted: 12/3/2011 2:09:19 PM
^^^ Okay...the little dude was there to indicate to those unable to detect the smarminess of my post...I suppose even WITH the emoticon...it was STILL a fail with some people...
 54hollywood
Msg: 101
Posted: 12/4/2011 8:39:03 PM
Hi; I am old and kinda bored with everything but if she liked dressing me up OH Well! As long as she was playing and surgery wasn't envolved no harm done. Playing the sissy might look strange but I would go alone with the game for a while. No a real turn on to me though.
 sweetguy0311
Msg: 102
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >