Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Frrosty
Msg: 58
LOST - Ontario fans?Page 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

We were laughing about that too. After seeing THAT happen; I placed a crowbar in EVERY room. (just in case)

I really did like the symbols on the wall showing what was, apparently, an outlay of the bunkers on the island. Ya just gotta know that Locke will be reshining phosper on THAT wall.

The supply drop would not do much for their hopes of being rescued hu? NICE to know that you have stumbled into a test gerbil cage. (and are not..the gerbils)

ugh.

Sayed is something else. ungawa

...you can see why the bald guy has a hard time trusting anyone.

lol; no doubt.
 bluedew
Msg: 61
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 3/30/2006 10:30:04 PM
I thought it was a crowbar too, but if you take a good look it was a either a hammer or a hatchet, there was some form of tool head on it.
I think the doors coming down had something to do with the food drop.
 aroarke
Msg: 62
view profile
History
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 3/30/2006 11:54:53 PM
It is a crowbar

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3530/lostcrowbar0vq.jpg

Here is the map

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7797/lostmap1ww.jpg

Looks more like a question mark than a snake.
The lower portion of the octagon looks like the area that they know of now (computer room, armoury, kitchen) and the balloon below says "I Here"
 Frrosty
Msg: 63
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 3/31/2006 12:24:30 AM
Whoa; that's alot of bunkers.

Maybe it's a challenge to see who can get to the centre bunker, (assuming that "?" is a bunker), first or something?

Considering that only 2 bunkers and a storage shed have been uncovered to date....

wow

That white structure/fixture on the top left of the map seems rather interesting. (The boats, or "out"..."control" for the game or experiment perhaps?)

wiiiiieeerrrdddd.

GOOD SHOW!!
 degem
Msg: 65
view profile
History
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 3/31/2006 6:21:58 AM
I'm looking at the map in detail.

What I am seeing is that there are roads/ paths that lead around most of the "bunkers" on the map.

The notes are too small to see. There is a couple of small "buildings" labeled "CV II"

The trick will be to bring down the walls again to study the map. Floss is not going to tell anybody about the map which will make it harder to get the walls down for study.
 degem
Msg: 72
view profile
History
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 4/5/2006 7:15:57 PM
so Libby is a doctor of pyscology (sp?) and was also a resiendent at the hostpial. maybe she is not a doctor at all but a STOCKER from POF ???
 degem
Msg: 74
view profile
History
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 4/5/2006 7:20:15 PM
what not enough drama here on the site?

bluedew
Msg: 77
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 4/14/2006 3:37:08 AM
Since everyone is cured, or healed in some way, there has to be something off going on. I think their all dead and it's either the big fellas imagination or dream. Or somebody elses imagination working, like maybe the French woman?
 aroarke
Msg: 83
view profile
History
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 4/16/2006 5:03:39 PM
There are three more full episodes left

May 3rd - Two for the Road
May 10th - ? (named after the center symbol on the map Locke saw)
May 17th - Three Minutes (season finale)
 Frrosty
Msg: 91
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 5/3/2006 7:08:00 PM
Wow

THAT.....was nuts.

We just lost two sexy girls.
 aroarke
Msg: 92
view profile
History
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 5/3/2006 10:11:00 PM
Did he shoot himself to make it look like he was attacked by Henry or was he trying to kill himself?

I agree with Jetplague that he was captured but it might have more to do with the others using Walt as collateral to get Michael to do what he just did.

Hurley is going to blame himself for Libby's death and he will probably lead the charge to attack the others.
 happygal_28
Msg: 94
view profile
History
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 5/5/2006 7:14:03 PM
I heard that the LOST cast has been partying it up in Hawaii and that some of the cast partied a lil too much and were fired from the show - could this also explain the sudden bizarre plot lines killing people off? I mean, killing off Ana Lucia? I didnt particularly like her but she did seem kinda integral to the plot...
 aroarke
Msg: 103
view profile
History
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 5/22/2006 9:44:48 PM
Yes we all gathered in a room and decided not to answer you.

I think spun_in has the right answer for the boat, Desmond!

Lots of sites out on the web put out there by Disney/ABC etc. Are they there to educate or confuse?

Maybe Henry was talking about the current leader of the 'Others' who may or may not work for Hanso. He might be an unsuspecting part of the experiment too.

Black smoke - we'll find out on the finale or next season - always sounded mechanical when it attacked. Smoke could be metallic particles controlled by the large magnet in the hatch?

The French woman does know more than she lets on. Henry got caught on purpose.

Jack may have been in the jungle but half the plane (tail section) landed on the other side of the island so his distance from the crash is not great. Also he may have actually wandered in a daze/shock immediately following the crash and passed out in the jungle.

Anyhow some of these questions will be answered and there will be more stuff that will leave us scratching our heads on Wednesday.

Season finale
 happygal_28
Msg: 126
view profile
History
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 10/4/2006 7:34:23 PM
ok, bizarre turn, I guess it was needed to keep the seasons rolling along but...
I have never missed an episode but I am beginning to not care
 happygal_28
Msg: 128
view profile
History
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 10/5/2006 6:03:21 AM
true, I guess I was more looking at the season opener to be more captivating to entice new viewers (i.e., all the people I have been raving to who think I am nuts LOL). For anybody starting their viewing with last night, I guess they do need to know Jack first - good point!
 prof_chaos
Msg: 129
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 10/5/2006 6:11:02 AM
Yes its a great show,not able to read any of these posts as I missed last nights show.Will check back in after I see it lol.
 prof_chaos
Msg: 134
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 10/5/2006 7:46:06 AM
They claim that this season will have more surprises in one episode than they had all last season..........................thats a big call,guess we will just have to wait and see.
 happygal_28
Msg: 139
view profile
History
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 10/11/2006 4:48:49 PM
OMG, show season premieres last week, new episode this week then repeats til January? I find that hard to believe.
 zuzus_petals
Msg: 146
view profile
History
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 10/14/2006 12:10:11 PM
My friend sent me the first season on DVD and I was pretty much hooked from the start. It was like reading a good book, I couldn't stop watching the DVDs and when I was finished I went into withdrawal!
 prof_chaos
Msg: 165
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 11/2/2006 7:10:25 AM
Im not sure ivory,you can probably find it to download somewhere ,my bro does that,Ill ask where he gets it.

yeah stranger things have definately happened,I dont think thats the end of Echo,weather hes dead or not.
I wanna know wtf that black smoke stuff is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 prof_chaos
Msg: 173
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 11/9/2006 8:38:42 AM
What I want to know is,who is shaving Kates armpits,a little smooth for someone whos been on an island for that long.
 prof_chaos
Msg: 176
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 11/16/2006 11:29:38 AM
Yeah it sucks,but what can ya do,Im glad prison break isnt doin that shite............
 happygal_28
Msg: 180
view profile
History
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 12/1/2006 12:30:10 PM
I would much rather see nothing than see repeats. What's the filler? Is it Medium? because if it is, I watched that show all last year and enjoyed it quite abit.
 happygal_28
Msg: 183
view profile
History
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 12/3/2006 5:48:04 PM
You are SO right about what happened to ER. That show was groundbreaking in its infancy and a great blend of medical drama and personal plotline. Now it's just a Jerry Springerized soap opera, has been for the last couple of years. It was sad to see it go down the toilet. They should have ended the series when they origianlly planned to (a couple of years back I think) and left it as a good memory.

And I agree bigtime - my loyalty to LOST is gone. I wont even bother to set the vcr whenever it comes back on the air. And I wont be holding my breath to find out when that is either...
 happygal_28
Msg: 186
view profile
History
LOST - Ontario fans?
Posted: 2/27/2010 6:47:00 PM
I just hope that in this last season, all the questions actually get answered. I haven't struggled with being confused and watching all those "catch up/explain wtf is going on" shows for nothing! Forward in time, backward in time, sideways in time. I think they did a great job creating the CHARACTERS in the first few seasons and this is why,after a 2 season break, I am back again to watchthem before they are gone. BTW, I wont be buying the box set LOL, maybe the box set of "catch up/explain wtf is going on" shows.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >