Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sniperbull
Msg: 808
Circumsized or not circumsizedPage 28 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)

Jess, That totally did not make sense.
Are you saying that the father has no choice?

yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. are you still confused?

the father doesn't want the son circumsized, I do want my son circumsized. The son gets circumsized. Hope this helps answer your question fully.

if im not mistaken Jess, it takes both parents consent, and if he objects, the doctor wont go through with it.
 TheLimey
Msg: 809
view profile
History
Circumsized or not circumsized
Posted: 7/18/2008 1:52:25 PM

Two of my friends who were not circumsized at birth did it at an older age cause they were having health problems and they both said it was an terrible experience and they wish they could have gotten it done at birth for several reasons, includng the fact that they spent years struggling with infections.

It's very uncommon to be mutilated in the UK & I haven't heard of anyone spending years "struggling with infections" unless they were bedding total skanks & couldn't be bothered to wash their****
I seem to be doing ok, 48 years & not one infection... I guess thats because my parents taught me at an early age to keep it clean. Anyone who "struggles with infections" must have complete ****ing morons for parents.
 jm0405
Msg: 814
Posted: 7/19/2008 7:27:16 AM
Uncircumcised men have infections, rashes, and issues with their penile region and up in the ER getting penicillin and ointments. Bacteria grows every time they use the bathroom. Circumcised penises are not infected and having issues. So, it's best to get it done! And think about it...do you want a dirty thing inside you? I sure don't.
 guyforfun2007
Msg: 815
Posted: 7/19/2008 9:22:38 AM
jm0405 Youre an idiot!!!
 sniperbull
Msg: 817
Posted: 7/19/2008 10:24:18 AM

Uncircumcised men have infections, rashes, and issues with their penile region and up in the ER getting penicillin and ointments. Bacteria grows every time they use the bathroom. Circumcised penises are not infected and having issues. So, it's best to get it done! And think about it...do you want a dirty thing inside you? I sure don't.

uh wow... next time you might wanna think about posting some useful and true information, and if i were you, id spend a lotf time researching what your gonna say, so you dont sound like a moron again
 TheLimey
Msg: 818
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2008 10:38:46 AM
jm0405, did you graduate 3rd grade?????????? A truly stunning level of ignorance...
If your experience with unmutilated guys has resulted in the level of infections you claim, maybe you need to have a check up?
 TheLimey
Msg: 822
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2008 1:25:14 PM
They walk among us... & apparently they post in this thread...

..or at least seem to be attracted to some of the women posting in this thread...
 guyforfun2007
Msg: 823
Posted: 7/19/2008 1:41:43 PM
its not hard at all to keep it clean. its no different than washing behind your ears.
 Mickey_2007
Msg: 826
Posted: 7/19/2008 5:28:56 PM
I say Circumsized some man do not know how to take care of down there yuck i would never go to that level with a guy again if he is not Circumsized.
 guyforfun2007
Msg: 827
Posted: 7/19/2008 9:52:05 PM
Mickey 2007... Youre an idiot!!!

you cant judge other guys based on one guy who didnt give to shits about you to clean his penis. I'm uncut and my penis never smells. no girls have ever said anything about. it comes down to personal hygene and how much self respect someone has for themselves. wether your circumsized, short or tall, black or white, have short hair or long hair, drink pepsi not coke, or fat or skinny, believe in ghosts or not...

everyone is resposinble for their life! they need money for food its up to them to get it, if they have to work they goto work!

ive met some girls who keep extra clean care of themselve then id meet girls just go care at all. im talking the worst **** smell known to man. so bad that you could bckout before the pants came off because you could smell it.

wether your cut or uncut, keep yourself clean, if your male or female keep yourself clean, if your left or right handed!

KEEP YOUSELF CLEAN!!!

UNCUT POWER!!!
 TheLimey
Msg: 828
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2008 12:02:24 AM
This insane belief about unmutilated guys makes about as much sense as claiming that any women who hasn't blasted her recreation dept clean with a firehose probably has a snatch like a cold grilled cheese sandwich....How ya like them apples?
 Mickey_2007
Msg: 829
Posted: 7/20/2008 9:58:26 AM
Who are you calling an idiot regardless of weather he is clean or not i find uncut penis not to my liking and that's my preference.Maybe i did come off a little cold ,but i still say Circumsized rules.
 st99sc
Msg: 836
Posted: 7/25/2008 6:51:06 AM
Your retracted foreskin touches her cervix? I would like to see the CAT scan that shows how that is possible. If it is retracted your forskin is closer to out than in. I find both sides of the coin nonsense. It seems every uncut guy goes on about how he is not mutilated blah blah. The pro camp goes on about no infection....

No matter what anyone says you get "head cheese" and need to clean it. If the foreskin is present and you encounter something bad it has more places to hide. I don't consider it mutilated if is removed. My parents made the best choice presented to them at the time. I still enjoy sex and I still have to clean it. I feel that there was a rash of circumsisions done in the 60's and 70's and the uncut guys felt different and no are very defensive. Like what you like and don't go on about other people gentials unless you interact with them.

My only knowledge of getting it done as an adult was a friend who was uncut who every time had sex it tore because it was to tight. He had it done and it was the worst pain ever. He told everthing was fine unless he was sleeping. I guess night time erections with a freshly cut one is the most utterly rude awaking ever.

My 0.02
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 838
Posted: 7/25/2008 7:24:18 AM
Speaking purely from an aesthetic viewpoint, cut is much purtier.

I think it's a little overboard to be calling circumcised men "mutilated" - it sounds a bit elitist. It's not like those who weren't circumcized actually had a SAY in the decision back when they were born. It was their parent's choice, not theirs, so I don't quite understand the superior attitude by some men displayed in this thread.
 100percentcurious
Msg: 841
Posted: 7/25/2008 12:56:51 PM
True story dated someone for 3 weeks, went on my knees unzipped the jeans pulled it out. BOYZ YOU NEED TO TELL A BI**H THIS BEFOR IT'S OUT?????I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO CONFUSED IN MY LIFE!!!!!!
 wildmountainman
Msg: 842
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2008 4:06:32 PM
Circumsision, both make and female, originated from religeous zealots with the purpose of decreasing sexual sensitivity, and therefore promiscuity. Strange how female genital mutilation is considered abhorrent, whereas male is considered by many to be the norm. I wonder why that is ??

There seems to be a great deal of twaddle posted on this thread !! One has to laugh.
 tallshyman
Msg: 849
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 4:15:14 PM
Do you want The frenulum cut off too?
 Gary712
Msg: 854
Posted: 7/26/2008 5:38:26 PM
I know that I am a little over three tears late with this one.
I was uncircumcised until I was 34 years of age. All four of my sons are circumcised. I remember through out the years especially younger that I got my foreskin caught in the zipper on a number of occasions. I did not want that for my sons. Now that was very painful.
On the plus side having foreskin, is much more pleasurable, short term, the sensations are grater over being clipped.

I noticed right away that it was much more pleasurable in the long term, as one had greater control over orgasms, one can go much longer when clipped, because there is less sensitivity, and friction created by the movement during sex. I believe more enjoyable for both involved in the intimate relationship.

On the circumcised point, no matter how much time one cleaned ones foreskin, it just did not seem to last. There was always an order after three or four hours, infections are much more common in ones partners. I did not look back after doing so, I was put out while they did the procedure, I believe it was less than an hour. I would not hesitate in having it done again, and again if need be.

Gary
 TheLimey
Msg: 857
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 6:40:51 PM
Vindicator seems to be having some serious issues with being circumcised. As for his inane comment about removing the foreskin removes the risk of cancer to the foreskin .. well DUH! Maybe we should require women to have their breasts removed at birth to prevent breast cancer? How about all males having their prostate removed at birth for the same reason? What a remarkably dumbass comment..
 TheLimey
Msg: 859
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 7:16:42 PM
I'd just like to beat all the other "complete pricks" in this thread by being the first to make the offer of being lypiphera's first ..
 TheLimey
Msg: 863
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 8:13:11 PM
well lets see, 48 years old, no diseases caused by having an intact, unmutilated prick. & guess what? I don't sleep with skanks so I guess that could be the reason people get diseases? Doesn't matter how often you wash it if you're going to stick it in some festering hole..
 TheLimey
Msg: 864
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 8:16:58 PM

I am sure it is nothing like having the end of one's infected sore penis sawed off with a razor blade... with nothing to dull the pain...for 45 minutes like an adult circumcision.

It would appear that you're the one suffering from:

laffable ...no objectivity...and constant subliminal propaganda. Like the rest of these site these people base their 'ideas' on.

45 minutes? & you got that figure from...? a box of cornflakes? I had a tumor on my spine removed in half that time....
 VVendy
Msg: 867
Posted: 7/28/2008 1:23:06 AM
Why not leave it on OP? If you are Jewish you must do it on day 8. Moses tried wiating his wife had to do it herself she was so mad at him for almost causing her boy to die that she tossed the skin at him and siad you are a bloody husband to me. I'm thinking that even back then black women had to do more then their fair share but that was asking too much lol
 TheyCallMeMrAwesome
Msg: 871
Posted: 1/11/2009 1:58:22 PM
I'm uncut and would probably be pissed if i was, thats like genital mutilation i think, ewwww
i don't see what the big deal about it looking better is, only you and your S/O get to see it, I am proud to be uncut, and getting cut when your at a later age, no thanks, that sounds like torture
 ohio07
Msg: 872
Posted: 1/17/2009 11:56:28 AM
"I'll go if YOU go honey? Is it a deal? We can get two for one at the Chop Shop. What, C'mon baby! This was YOUR idea. Why are you so nervous? It's only skin silly. What, no, there's NO anesthetic, they just CHOP it off. Honey, don't call your mom, OR the Police! Honey, open the door. Let me in the car! Honey! Shit. This is the LAST time I let HER talk me into... Anything!!!"
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >