Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lkng4Fun66
Msg: 831
Circumsized or not circumsizedPage 32 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
Preferences are preferences. We all have them. People being insulting about it and tossing misinformation back and forth don't help. Cut guys get infections as well.

I think that the men who don't do a good job of keeping their foreskins clean will likely not have very good personal hygiene over all.

I wash myself everyday and ALWAYS wash myself before anything sexual happens.

If a woman is going to turn me down for being uncut, I wish her well, and move on. She obviously isn't right for me.
 Helen Waite
Msg: 832
Circumsized or not circumsized
Posted: 7/20/2008 2:10:16 PM
My ex and I decided not to circumcise our son when he was born. It's like cutting off a pinkie in my estimation. Really, what use is a pinkie finger? Not a lot, when you think about it. Just fills out the last finger in a pair of gloves and it doesn't do anything that the other fingers can't, except wear a pinkie ring, but there would be a great outcry if we lobbed off the pinkies of newborns. Leave well enough (and foreskins) alone.

As for my own preference in a partner; who cares? As long as he knows how to use his penis properly it doesn't matter to me
 Mndlssphnxxx
Msg: 833
Posted: 7/20/2008 2:19:20 PM
I prefer circumsized myself, though I have been with one that wasn't circumsized. There's just so much...extra....bits...that I'm not used to at all. I think of it as a push pop.
 st99sc
Msg: 836
Posted: 7/25/2008 6:51:06 AM
Your retracted foreskin touches her cervix? I would like to see the CAT scan that shows how that is possible. If it is retracted your forskin is closer to out than in. I find both sides of the coin nonsense. It seems every uncut guy goes on about how he is not mutilated blah blah. The pro camp goes on about no infection....

No matter what anyone says you get "head cheese" and need to clean it. If the foreskin is present and you encounter something bad it has more places to hide. I don't consider it mutilated if is removed. My parents made the best choice presented to them at the time. I still enjoy sex and I still have to clean it. I feel that there was a rash of circumsisions done in the 60's and 70's and the uncut guys felt different and no are very defensive. Like what you like and don't go on about other people gentials unless you interact with them.

My only knowledge of getting it done as an adult was a friend who was uncut who every time had sex it tore because it was to tight. He had it done and it was the worst pain ever. He told everthing was fine unless he was sleeping. I guess night time erections with a freshly cut one is the most utterly rude awaking ever.

My 0.02
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 838
Posted: 7/25/2008 7:24:18 AM
Speaking purely from an aesthetic viewpoint, cut is much purtier.

I think it's a little overboard to be calling circumcised men "mutilated" - it sounds a bit elitist. It's not like those who weren't circumcized actually had a SAY in the decision back when they were born. It was their parent's choice, not theirs, so I don't quite understand the superior attitude by some men displayed in this thread.
 69shwing
Msg: 840
Posted: 7/25/2008 8:39:47 AM
I'm so happy to be cut!!! and so is my banana.
 100percentcurious
Msg: 841
Posted: 7/25/2008 12:56:51 PM
True story dated someone for 3 weeks, went on my knees unzipped the jeans pulled it out. BOYZ YOU NEED TO TELL A BI**H THIS BEFOR IT'S OUT?????I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO CONFUSED IN MY LIFE!!!!!!
 wildmountainman
Msg: 842
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2008 4:06:32 PM
Circumsision, both make and female, originated from religeous zealots with the purpose of decreasing sexual sensitivity, and therefore promiscuity. Strange how female genital mutilation is considered abhorrent, whereas male is considered by many to be the norm. I wonder why that is ??

There seems to be a great deal of twaddle posted on this thread !! One has to laugh.
 lypiphera
Msg: 844
Posted: 7/25/2008 8:29:09 PM
99%... those are some pretty hefty statistics, dude. Care to back that up with any real research?

I can't say that I have a preference for uncircumcised penises because my only experiences have been with cut men. I won't speak out against cut penises because I know I've had many enjoyable experiences with them. Still... to know that they had been changed, from a very young age... I can't help but wonder what it would have been like. I'd be happy to have an intact lover one day, though they seem so rare here that I may never get a chance.
 lypiphera
Msg: 846
Posted: 7/25/2008 8:49:44 PM
Phimosis - doctors in the US diagnose it in intact boys whose foreskins hadn't retracted yet by the age of 5. Fact of the matter is, in countries where boys aren't routinely circumcised, the median age of retraction is age 10, and it's normal to still be unretractile well into adolescence. Cases of true phimosis can be solved by gentle stretching/pulling and would make the removal of sensitive sexual tissue (ie the foreskin) unnecessary.

Penis tearing during sex - I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Foreskins allow for plenty of extra room within the loose skin, so I'm not sure where the danger of tearing would come from. I can imagine the chance would be more pronounced in penises that have tight circumcisions, where the skin is stretched taut when the penis is erect, with no room to move.

Sanitary factor - it's called a shower.

Cancer in foreskin - it's not actually cancer in the foreskin that is said to be a risk, it's penile cancer, which some studies show is almost eliminated with circumcision. But the fact is that penile cancer is so rare that it's an overcompensation to circumcise all boys on the miniscule risk. Another fact - more babies die from circumcision complications than there are men who die from penile cancer. Breast cancer is far, far more common. Should we remove baby girls' breast tissue to remove the risk for them?
 tallshyman
Msg: 849
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 4:15:14 PM
Do you want The frenulum cut off too?
 MAHJADAH
Msg: 850
Posted: 7/26/2008 4:26:22 PM
excalibur, it's not easy to find a doctor who is willing to perform a circumcision on an adult. the only reason that i know this is because i knew an adult male who wanted to be circumcised and it was very hard for him to find a doctor willing to do it without a serious medical reason for why it should be done. even so, he had to sign all kinds of paperwork before hand. it's a much ,more serious operation when one is and adult due to all of the nerve endings involved not to mention a horrifically painful healing process. also, upon healing, the male has reduced feeling and sensation in his penis. remember, all surgeries leave scarred tissue and this is where the lesser feeling comes from. IMO it just seems less traumatic to have it done as an infant when all of the nerve endings aren't attached completely.
 lypiphera
Msg: 851
Posted: 7/26/2008 5:17:24 PM
*shrug* I can't imagine it's easy for a cut man to accept the truth, so I'll stop. Your "bottom line" didn't do much to refute anything I said, however. As for men "in my world" needing to be cut later in life... I live in the same world as you do, dude. And very rarely do men in non-circ'ing countries need to get their foreskins cut off as adults.

On the other hand, I can't let the baby nerve endings comment by HRH go. The American Association of Pediatrics strongly recommends using anesthetic during infant circumcisions because it has been indicated by countless studies that babies undergo incredible pain during circumcision. This is indicated by erratic heart rates, higher blood pressure, and a near-comatose state that they enter into as a defense against the pain. It hurts them, plain and simply. Unfortunately, there are no effective methods to lessen the pain that wouldn't involve excessive anesthetic for an infant or risk permanent nerve damage, so many doctors still don't use any pain relief. The only people reason think it's less traumatic for infants is because they can't sit up like a grown man, throw the scalpel at the doctor, and scream, "F*CK YOU, THAT HURT."

You might say that at least an infant doesn't remember it. That's arguable, but there's really no validity in saying that a baby's nerve endings are unattached and so it's less painful or traumatic. Either way, forgetfulness hardly seems to be a good reason to inflict pain on a baby.
 Gary712
Msg: 854
Posted: 7/26/2008 5:38:26 PM
I know that I am a little over three tears late with this one.
I was uncircumcised until I was 34 years of age. All four of my sons are circumcised. I remember through out the years especially younger that I got my foreskin caught in the zipper on a number of occasions. I did not want that for my sons. Now that was very painful.
On the plus side having foreskin, is much more pleasurable, short term, the sensations are grater over being clipped.

I noticed right away that it was much more pleasurable in the long term, as one had greater control over orgasms, one can go much longer when clipped, because there is less sensitivity, and friction created by the movement during sex. I believe more enjoyable for both involved in the intimate relationship.

On the circumcised point, no matter how much time one cleaned ones foreskin, it just did not seem to last. There was always an order after three or four hours, infections are much more common in ones partners. I did not look back after doing so, I was put out while they did the procedure, I believe it was less than an hour. I would not hesitate in having it done again, and again if need be.

Gary
 Diebstahl
Msg: 856
Posted: 7/26/2008 6:20:35 PM
I am not circumsized and reading through some of the posts leaves me with a bit of wonder. Yes, being circumsized does allow for you to be"cleaner" so to speak but really....it's not hard to stay clean while be uncircumsized. I never had a single problem with getting it caught in zippers, infections, or what not. Tearing during sex was never an issue either. That's what lubrication, natural and assisted, is what is for.

And yes, after a few hours there is odor again. But then again, if I am with a lady and things get hot and heavy I take a moment to make sure thats not an issue. Keep the condoms in the bathroom and say I going to get some, then while there, give a quick wash and dry off. Really not that difficult.
 TheLimey
Msg: 857
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 6:40:51 PM
Vindicator seems to be having some serious issues with being circumcised. As for his inane comment about removing the foreskin removes the risk of cancer to the foreskin .. well DUH! Maybe we should require women to have their breasts removed at birth to prevent breast cancer? How about all males having their prostate removed at birth for the same reason? What a remarkably dumbass comment..
 lypiphera
Msg: 858
Posted: 7/26/2008 6:54:20 PM
I don't kid myself about the reality of adult men needing circumcisions... brother. I know it does happen. But if you're really willing to debate some more... let's go over the main reason that adult men are circumcised later in life - phimosis. If you can think of more, bring it up, I'll be sure to help you with that one, also.

Phimosis is the condition where the foreskin cannot be retracted back behind the head of the penis. This is caused because of adhesions under the foreskin. Now, a normal intact man is not going to have these adhesions. The underlying cause goes back to infancy. For many years (and some still to this day), pediatricians told parents of intact boys that they had to retract the foreskin daily to clean under it. A baby boy's foreskin is naturally stuck to the glans, the same way your fingernail is stuck to your finger. Pulling it off not only is extremely painful, but can cause scarring and inelasticity in the foreskin. Which is the main cause of phimosis later in life. Doctors in non-circ'ing countries don't tell parents to retract and clean under the foreskin, which is why the rate of circumcision is adult males is more pronounced in the US (aside from the general circ-happy attitude of doctors).

As for the cut penis being problem free... that's also debateable. Everything from skin bridges, curved penises, two-tone shafts and lack of sensitivity has to do with circumcision.

Fight Naked - a question for you... you said it was more enjoyable uncut... can you explain how? I'm kind of curious. I don't know any woman irl who has slept with an intact man.
 TheLimey
Msg: 859
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 7:16:42 PM
I'd just like to beat all the other "complete pricks" in this thread by being the first to make the offer of being lypiphera's first ..
 TheLimey
Msg: 863
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 8:13:11 PM
well lets see, 48 years old, no diseases caused by having an intact, unmutilated prick. & guess what? I don't sleep with skanks so I guess that could be the reason people get diseases? Doesn't matter how often you wash it if you're going to stick it in some festering hole..
 TheLimey
Msg: 864
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 8:16:58 PM

I am sure it is nothing like having the end of one's infected sore penis sawed off with a razor blade... with nothing to dull the pain...for 45 minutes like an adult circumcision.

It would appear that you're the one suffering from:

laffable ...no objectivity...and constant subliminal propaganda. Like the rest of these site these people base their 'ideas' on.

45 minutes? & you got that figure from...? a box of cornflakes? I had a tumor on my spine removed in half that time....
 Diebstahl
Msg: 866
Posted: 7/28/2008 1:14:02 AM
I am not doctor.....but it would seem to me that the under the foreskin is not the magical place where diseases are kept. If you have a disease, you have it, its in your blood, in your semen, not under a fold of skin. Bacteria can fester there...but yeah...just wash the damn thing. Takes a whole 15 seconds and its like second nature such as when you wash your hair or armpits.

I don't see what the whole deal and hub bub about "OH NOES....I might transmit disease more easily" Making a mountain out of a mole hole and the point is moot. Don't sleep with shady people, use protection and take the extra 15 seconds to use soap and water.
 VVendy
Msg: 867
Posted: 7/28/2008 1:23:06 AM
Why not leave it on OP? If you are Jewish you must do it on day 8. Moses tried wiating his wife had to do it herself she was so mad at him for almost causing her boy to die that she tossed the skin at him and siad you are a bloody husband to me. I'm thinking that even back then black women had to do more then their fair share but that was asking too much lol
 coldlogic
Msg: 870
Posted: 1/10/2009 4:41:22 PM
i dont mind either way
but i like cut a bit better
 TheyCallMeMrAwesome
Msg: 871
Posted: 1/11/2009 1:58:22 PM
I'm uncut and would probably be pissed if i was, thats like genital mutilation i think, ewwww
i don't see what the big deal about it looking better is, only you and your S/O get to see it, I am proud to be uncut, and getting cut when your at a later age, no thanks, that sounds like torture
 ohio07
Msg: 872
Posted: 1/17/2009 11:56:28 AM
"I'll go if YOU go honey? Is it a deal? We can get two for one at the Chop Shop. What, C'mon baby! This was YOUR idea. Why are you so nervous? It's only skin silly. What, no, there's NO anesthetic, they just CHOP it off. Honey, don't call your mom, OR the Police! Honey, open the door. Let me in the car! Honey! Shit. This is the LAST time I let HER talk me into... Anything!!!"
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >