Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Vindicator
Msg: 860
Circumsized or not circumsizedPage 35 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
Again...phimosis will not happen if the child is circumcised at birth. Period. As for skin bridges, curved penises...they can happen to anyone, cut or uncut. I don't know what the hell two tone shaft is...but I am sure it is nothing like having the end of one's infected sore penis sawed off with a razor blade... with nothing to dull the pain...for 45 minutes like an adult circumcision. As for lack of sensitivitity, well...lol...that is like comparing apples to oranges. There are those who have been cut later in life...who have said it it better with the skin....and others in the same boat....who say it is better without. Who's lying? lol....All I know is anytime I've had sex, it's been pretty enjoyable, and I don't have to worry about trapping any communicable disease under a foreskin...to potentially pass it on to another....

Cut is Cleaner...Snip!Snip! Snip!
 Vindicator
Msg: 862
Circumsized or not circumsized
Posted: 7/26/2008 7:37:23 PM
laffable ...no objectivity...and constant subliminal propaganda. Like the rest of these site these people base their 'ideas' on. No mention of tearing the foreskin on the underside of the penis (rare...but DOES happen)...and trying not to have an erection for the next2 weeks or so...in case of re-opening the cut.... Hooey at best!
 TheLimey
Msg: 863
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 8:13:11 PM
well lets see, 48 years old, no diseases caused by having an intact, unmutilated prick. & guess what? I don't sleep with skanks so I guess that could be the reason people get diseases? Doesn't matter how often you wash it if you're going to stick it in some festering hole..
 TheLimey
Msg: 864
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2008 8:16:58 PM

I am sure it is nothing like having the end of one's infected sore penis sawed off with a razor blade... with nothing to dull the pain...for 45 minutes like an adult circumcision.

It would appear that you're the one suffering from:

laffable ...no objectivity...and constant subliminal propaganda. Like the rest of these site these people base their 'ideas' on.

45 minutes? & you got that figure from...? a box of cornflakes? I had a tumor on my spine removed in half that time....
 Vindicator
Msg: 865
Posted: 7/26/2008 9:09:33 PM
well, there are stitches involved...shrugs...you ain't dead yet...so keep on washing that foreskin of yours...It would appear from reading this forum ....that it keeps the Grim Penile Reaper from striking!
 Diebstahl
Msg: 866
Posted: 7/28/2008 1:14:02 AM
I am not doctor.....but it would seem to me that the under the foreskin is not the magical place where diseases are kept. If you have a disease, you have it, its in your blood, in your semen, not under a fold of skin. Bacteria can fester there...but yeah...just wash the damn thing. Takes a whole 15 seconds and its like second nature such as when you wash your hair or armpits.

I don't see what the whole deal and hub bub about "OH NOES....I might transmit disease more easily" Making a mountain out of a mole hole and the point is moot. Don't sleep with shady people, use protection and take the extra 15 seconds to use soap and water.
 VVendy
Msg: 867
Posted: 7/28/2008 1:23:06 AM
Why not leave it on OP? If you are Jewish you must do it on day 8. Moses tried wiating his wife had to do it herself she was so mad at him for almost causing her boy to die that she tossed the skin at him and siad you are a bloody husband to me. I'm thinking that even back then black women had to do more then their fair share but that was asking too much lol
 David440
Msg: 868
Posted: 7/28/2008 4:26:27 AM
Im betting the men bashing this lady are uncut
 coldlogic
Msg: 870
Posted: 1/10/2009 4:41:22 PM
i dont mind either way
but i like cut a bit better
 TheyCallMeMrAwesome
Msg: 871
Posted: 1/11/2009 1:58:22 PM
I'm uncut and would probably be pissed if i was, thats like genital mutilation i think, ewwww
i don't see what the big deal about it looking better is, only you and your S/O get to see it, I am proud to be uncut, and getting cut when your at a later age, no thanks, that sounds like torture
 ohio07
Msg: 872
Posted: 1/17/2009 11:56:28 AM
"I'll go if YOU go honey? Is it a deal? We can get two for one at the Chop Shop. What, C'mon baby! This was YOUR idea. Why are you so nervous? It's only skin silly. What, no, there's NO anesthetic, they just CHOP it off. Honey, don't call your mom, OR the Police! Honey, open the door. Let me in the car! Honey! Shit. This is the LAST time I let HER talk me into... Anything!!!"
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >