Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stevea29
Msg: 391
Circumsized or not circumsizedPage 5 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
A woman has no say on this matter so shut the hell up do you have one do you know how it feels no didn't think so liste folks its a persons right to have it done to there child or not anyone that tries to tell me different and impose their idiotic view that it is cruel is an idiot there are more important issues out there to whine about don't ya think.
 stevea29
Msg: 393
Circumsized or not circumsized
Posted: 8/16/2006 9:53:24 AM
who you calling boy you little child why dont you go bak to the middle east where you belong ..freaking immigrants.. i'm sure the ladies don't really need you to come to their aid
 toticjam
Msg: 414
Posted: 8/18/2006 12:44:25 PM
there are several studies that will indicate otherwise, infact some stating that uncircumcised penis due to its constant sate of lubrication has fewer abrasions on the surface and the thus less likely to contract the infection. The subject has not been resolved. So please don't jump to conclusions. Cause the scientific community hasn't.

Any pro-circumcision chick interested in getting their labias excised for sake of cleanliness . YEAH RIGHT!!
 friendly_dane
Msg: 420
Posted: 8/18/2006 9:06:37 PM

I am circumszed, I dont remember any pain because I was 3 or 4 at the time, but I am glad my parents did it as studies show men are 10 times less likely to contract an STD or get a infection that is circumsized,
Plus there are also HUGE Advantages losing sensitivity!!!

Im curious, where did you read this study? I woudl like to read it.

did you know that in countries with higher levels of circumcision there is more widespread STD's, including the United States?
 NatGoat
Msg: 433
Posted: 8/21/2006 12:55:07 PM
angel/Devil....
I'm Not...Neither is my Son...
It's clean..Very effective ..and 9 X 2.....
It's just been underutilized since being Widowed..8 years ago..!!
...needs Practice...!! . . .
 cotter
Msg: 435
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2006 2:39:28 PM

I had phimosis with mine untill I was in my early teens ...
Yes ... my husband had this problem and sure enough ... my son did too. His foreskin was so tight that I could not get it back to clean him properly and was constantly having to treat him for little infections! Finally got him circumsized when he was 18 mos. old. My ex had it done when he was 33 years old. I did not request it ... he wanted it done.
 cotter
Msg: 438
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2006 3:06:41 PM
Ummm...developmental phimosis in infants is normal, and you shouldn't be forcing the foreskin back.
You're absolutely right, but in this case, the circumcision was necessary ... it was confirmed by two doctors in Germany and a pediatric urologist in the USA before the surgery was done. We waited until he had to have his tonsils out and just had it done then while he was still under anesthesia.

It didn't appear to bother him at all ... three days after the surgery he was sitting on his potty ... pulling at the stitches! I was afraid he'd pull them out and hurt himself!
 Fitguyforu
Msg: 447
Posted: 9/10/2006 8:43:59 AM
Lets just pull back here for one moment before we cut to the chase. No one can have the a foreskin...er...forsight to know if man wants to keep the hoody or not...too late too snip and flip after 1 month old. The real question is, what do women prefer? Pigs in a blanket or skinless chicken?
 Ravager
Msg: 454
Posted: 9/27/2006 12:27:09 AM
I'll jump in this too I guess. I am NOT circumsized, nor will I be. It is not hard to clean yourselves, geez. Women that don't like it, too bad. Its part of me.
 PlaynWithDummies
Msg: 462
Posted: 9/30/2006 10:18:58 PM
There are alot of reasons to circumsize. Such as when they become an adult infections for the male. Also, if a man does not clean properly it causes infections in the woman.

I have dated two men who were not circumsized. One didnt wash properly and wanted me to perform oral. It has a very distinctive smell, as well as there was a yeasty type substance under the foreskin.

I always take a good look at the guys member before I go down, and when I see something like that, is a no go.
 ByronG21
Msg: 464
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2006 7:21:18 AM
Well, it's interesting that this thread has 19 pages to it. And as for girls who that matters to, I feel sorry for them. As for the cut guys out there, cleaning is not the time consuming, life-altering, oh-my-God-I-will-never-have-free-time-again experience that mutilated men seem to think it is.

I am agreeing with you completely, perfectfitz. There is no medical reason for it, oh, unless you count the reduced incidence of STD's.....oh my god...because being cut is just like wearing a condom...ummmmmmm...NOT. To all the pig-headed, moronic idiots that say it does reduce the incidence of STD's, do the rest of society a favour and grow a brain.

Thanks.
 Ally_12
Msg: 469
Posted: 12/11/2006 3:57:50 PM
In my experiance there is not a whole lot of difference if a man is cut or uncut, when erect the penis looks pretty much exactly the same. In Canada only about 20% of boys are circumcised and it is NOT covered under heath care any longer.

And if a man doesn't wash enough and has gunk under his foreskin, I wouldn't want to sleep with him if he was cut anyways.
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 482
Posted: 12/11/2006 10:29:05 PM
I'v never been with a guy who was not circumsized, I don't even think i'v ever seen one not circumsized before!!! LMAO I live in Canada!
 GREASEBALL
Msg: 483
Posted: 12/23/2006 11:42:42 AM
Yummy....maybe I'll get a chick from.......ummmm...let's say Kenya......one without a cl!t.
Can you feel it girl? .....oh well, I guess not. Where is it by the way? The local witchdoctor has it in his rattler? Very charming.
 GREASEBALL
Msg: 484
Posted: 12/23/2006 11:53:28 AM
Tyson nailed it ( no pun man...hehhehe ). If it isn't broke........you know what I mean.
 Serendipityone
Msg: 485
Posted: 12/23/2006 12:27:47 PM

dude! can you say PAIN!!! it has to be done at birth...as a child you will forget the pain..as an adult it will f**k you up.
You do not forget this pain. It merely goes in the subconscious; that being said, I see being f**ked up happening in the reverse.

I don't mind either, but I don't think it is a necessary practice. I did not circumsize my son when he was born. I asked a nurse if there was a doctor available to discuss it with and she said that only 20% of baby boys are being cut these days and that she wasn't even sure who to ask since nobody did it anymore. I've seen the videos and OMG. I also have 2 friends who's boys had botched circumsisions and they are messed up for life. Not worth it to me. If you are born with it, it's meant to be there IMO.
I have no idea what the current trend is in the U.S with circumcision but I hope more parents are following suite.
 Serendipityone
Msg: 488
Posted: 12/24/2006 2:44:08 PM
Thanks for the post rollergrrrl
 justme1202
Msg: 489
Posted: 12/24/2006 2:46:19 PM
circumision yes i agree with Cost 300$ but its worth it. I know of 2 men that got it done in there 40's and it was a very horrible and painful experience.

Rather him have if done at birth then at the age of 40.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 491
Posted: 12/24/2006 6:22:05 PM
My fist son was, second wasn't. Between them met a man who'd talked to another guy who hadn't been, and was astonished at how much more sensitive his friend was. And was horrified that he'd been mutilated.

Except for religious reasons, in a land of running water, where daily bathing is possible, I think it's cruel and stupid. So in fact did my pediatrician. Babies are given no anesthesia. They scream. Gonna make for some very crappy attitudes around that body part. . . .

Removing a foreskin instead of teaching the kid how to wash, is like removing fingernails to keep from getting dirt under them.
 Serendipityone
Msg: 498
Posted: 12/25/2006 9:54:47 PM

Except for religious reasons, in a land of running water, where daily bathing is possible, I think it's cruel and stupid. So in fact did my pediatrician. Babies are given no anesthesia. They scream. Gonna make for some very crappy attitudes around that body part. . . .
Religion is often the culprit for strange and unusual rituals involving extreme cruelties. Circumcision is a perfect example.

Removing a foreskin instead of teaching the kid how to wash, is like removing fingernails to keep from getting dirt under them.

Well said. Sums it up quite nicely

it's ABSURD to suggest that a baby doesn't feel pain.

ABSURD = IGNORANCE in the first degree. Other posts in here suggest a huge dose of insensitivity, cruel and shallow thinking. Some of the “reasoning” in this thread to TEMPORARILY TORTURE a baby is unreal.
 JayeStar
Msg: 502
Posted: 12/26/2006 8:52:21 AM
Sorry as a female I prefer circumsized**** over uncircumsized****and my boyfriend did it at 30 and till today he says its the best thing he ever did.

Jaye
 Serendipityone
Msg: 504
Posted: 12/26/2006 9:24:54 AM
^^I don't see anything shallow about such decisions made about a mans penis as an *adult*
 *buzz*
Msg: 505
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2006 10:38:46 AM
It doesn't really matter if he is either ... or ... providing his hygiene is and good working order is in place
 shore66
Msg: 507
Posted: 12/26/2006 4:47:05 PM
it has been proven that being un-cut can promote cervical cancer.

"Proven" is a very strong, and in this case, inaccurate word. There have been disputed studies that have indicated a link between cervical cancer and circumcision. The most frequently cited study is Castellsagué et al in the New England Journal of Medicine. Here's what "American Family Physician" had to say about it:

EDITOR'S NOTE: The sound bite that will hit the evening news from this study--"Circumcision prevents HPV infection and cervical cancer!"--needs so many qualifiers that it has little scientific rigor. The initial association between circumcision and cervical cancer was lessened with each of the confounding variables included in the statistical analysis (e.g., education level, number of partners) and there is no guarantee that other socioeconomic or clinical variables that were not tracked may explain the association entirely. Retrospective, case control studies have led the medical community astray before with findings that were not borne out in prospective, controlled trials (which would obviously not be feasible in this situation). The lack of a significant association overall between circumcision and cervical cancer is a less dramatic result than the 58 percent reduction in cancer for the high-risk subgroup, but it is likely the more reliable take-home point.
 Serendipityone
Msg: 509
Posted: 12/26/2006 5:19:52 PM

My one friend had to get it done when he was 17. The story he told me was absolutely horrible and I'm glad that i didn't get it done when i was older. He said it was the most painful experience of his life and he couldn't masterbate or hook up with any girls for several months.
Just imagine what that kind of pain is for a baby. Nice way to enter into the world.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >