Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jackster121
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Opinions please - Is this normal!!!!!Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
If he's doing those things after 4 weeks, think of what happens in the weeks and months to come.
 lestergass
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Opinions please - Is this normal!!!!!
Posted: 10/1/2008 6:19:04 PM
Let's see................ c-span, or reading about farts?....................... I'm sticking with the farts.
damn, this is going to show up on my profile.
 phishkev
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2008 9:26:21 AM
Talk about disrespect! I hate this s**t when guys do it in front of me! It's not funny and is strange to these ears and eyes!
 BuffaloGalLooking
Msg: 82
Posted: 3/28/2009 7:24:18 AM

Nothing says "class" like this sort of guy.

Wait. I don't think I meant 'corn fed', not "class".

Rickben
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2009 10:51:07 AM
Sometimes a guy can't help it. For example, I'm on some medications that make it virtually impossible to control when I'm "under pressure" so to speak. Why just the other evening I was at a POF gathering next to the hors d'oeuvres table, chatting up this hottie when it happened. Some people turned and gave me dirty looks after taking a few steps backward. They won't be so judgmental when they get to be my age.
 OutMind
Msg: 87
Posted: 5/28/2009 10:14:19 AM
Have you pulled his finger yet?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >