Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cuter_than_anyone
Msg: 5
Sex problemsPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
try to relax. try to be confident about your body. don't be afraid to try it with the lights on! i had this problem for a long time too. sometimes it was actually painful. go slow, with someone you trust and try different positions, you'll find the right ones.

the big thing is just try to relax. orgasms are largely mental with women

good luck!

or, just read dark prince's post over and over! :)
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 8
Sex problems
Posted: 1/19/2006 10:49:44 AM

It's not you honey, trust me. Its him.

I'd say its BOTH.See,its about the partner and the CHOICE in partners. There is 1 way of having guaranteed pleasurable sex and that is to get to know your partner LONG BEFORE you have sex and to know YOURSELF and what pleases YOU even before that.
Chose to have sex with someone who has demonstrated unwavering care and true desire to get to know EVERYTHING about you LONG before you have sex(a great lover isn't necessarily someone with experience,just someone who truelly cares and would be deligent in learning,showing and exploring ways to please).
Choose someone who WANTS to learn and show you in EVERY way how much they care and wish to please you. Choose someone who chooses YOU and not any other.Choose someone who meets a long list of qualites YOU want, need and believe will make a great mate and healthy,functioning, long lasting relationship. Chose someone who is OPEN and HONEST and communicates well. Choose someone who is affectionate regardless of the promise of sex.
Choose someone you love and loves you back,who gives back and gives 1st.
Find these things and you'll have no problem whatsoever. Find these things and you'll find magic! You'll find a RARE find! Something few ever find. You'll also find guaranteed PLEASURE
 spadester
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Sex problems
Posted: 6/6/2006 11:47:01 AM
No Hun its not you at all the problem is he doesnt do it right.
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Sex problems
Posted: 6/6/2006 11:53:02 AM
Big difference between having sex and making love.

The caressing, kissing, cuddling, nibbling... all the little things in the foreplay make the moment all the sweeter when it comes.

And everyone enjoys different things.
It's a matter of taking the time to learn each other's bodies. And find what works and what doesn't.
 pez19962
Msg: 24
Sex problems
Posted: 9/11/2006 3:13:53 PM
I think that your ex needed to take more time with you as your were just starting to have sex. I would love to buy you dinner and rsoes.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >