Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jayyyy__xx
Msg: 192
view profile
History
is kinky sex ds, bdsm, a bad thing Page 9 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Very open minded, it's just a way of enhancing your sex to make it feel even more better - of course both have to enjoy it otherwise it will fail!
 whytwater
Msg: 195
is kinky sex ds, bdsm, a bad thing
Posted: 7/17/2011 9:13:06 AM
^^^^^^ My take is that "kinksters" are just more capable of "free association" (the mental kind, mostly) than more ho-hum humans. Nothin' evil about it. Hell, my desk is a wilderness of free association.
Stoned Angel could probably scare me, tap into something primal. But, hey, I love whitewater rafting, for the thrill of it. Not exactly a quantum leap to adding like thrills to sex. jmho

. . . then stick it where it fits.

LMAO!!!! I don't care who ya are, that's funny!!
Posted: 7/17/2011 9:40:13 AM
Because those sites are not free but pof is ??
 ted61
Msg: 200
Posted: 7/18/2011 11:23:08 AM
I think it can be summed up: If you are into something, its cool. If somebody else is into something you are not into, its kinky.
 Cherish Cowgirl
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2011 1:23:20 PM
i was also in your shoes, not knowing what it was. a friend from this site directed me to another site. simple way of letting you see.... go check out alt.com. they have all kinds at all levels. you might have to sign up for it to go in and sneak a peek, but it's free for just checking things out:)
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 205
Posted: 8/17/2011 2:22:01 PM
crap, I hope extreme kinky sex and bondage isnt bad... Other wise Im def on santas naughty list this year. Actually i guess i have been on his naughty list for the last 4 years now
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2012 7:19:12 AM
The only bad sex is not having any. :p

If someone's into the lifestyle, then that's great. They know what they enjoy.
Be it vanilla or kinky, knowing what works for you is important to being happy.

I'm in the lifestyle myself, and I've come across some women who thought it was "weird" or that I was some sort of "deviant". But most women I've talked to tend to be more open minded. Even if BDSM isn't something they enjoy, they can respect my tastes.
And I've introduced a number of ladies to the lifestyle. Some have decided it's not for them, others have taken to it like a fish to water. :)
 Mozzily
Msg: 210
Posted: 2/10/2012 11:14:58 AM
hes just a guy that likes kinky sex, to each his own, plus bdsm and d&s isnt that uncommon these days.
 CarlCraig1960
Msg: 218
Posted: 6/1/2012 12:46:40 PM
I have been a Dom for years and find that it is the only way to go. Vanilla is exactly what it says and it is as equally enjoyable on all sides and I don't consider it freaky at all, in fact very normal.
 DragonBits
Msg: 219
Posted: 6/1/2012 1:24:35 PM
I dated a women a short while ago that wanted me to beef up my arms so I could better hold her down and force her into sex.

She did fly out to see me when I told her I once rented a dungeon that had chains on the bed, she was into that.

She was interesting all around, but not enough to overcome the negatives. IMO she was also high maintenance, including high maintenance in bed. Do I really want to have to fight a women each time in bed? Have to tie her up just so she can get off? Stay in dom mode all the time because maybe if she gets the upper hand emotionally then she will treat me like a dog? Seems way to much work to me.

But to each their own.
 sol_DYB
Msg: 220
is kinky sex ds, bdsm, a bad thing [response]
Posted: 6/1/2012 1:49:05 PM
Its not my thing, but as long as both partners are willing, have a safe word...

I put that under freaky, but no judgements here.
 bullie62
Msg: 221
Posted: 6/1/2012 2:03:02 PM
Not only is he open minded, he's someone who isn't afraid of testing the limits of his own sexual prowess.

There's nothing sexier, imho, than a man who can take charge and step into a role as a master/freak.
Not many men can.... they're either too afraid, know nothing about it and/or think they alone should be enough.

pffft~

Bring on the kink.... bring on the chances to find your own limits sexually.... bring on the things you read about/dream about/fantasize about!!!! Why just keep that all locked up in your head?? If a man is able to utilize anything in his power to bring his lady to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, why the hell wouldn't a woman want to partake in some of that?!?

yup yup... A very GOOD thing, indeed.

bullie~
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 222
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2012 9:18:42 PM
No bad thing to me ;o)
 ArticLife
Msg: 223
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2012 9:51:14 PM
If you're both consenting adults of legal age, it's not bad, nor is it illegal. So go for it.
 want to travel
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2012 12:30:08 PM
kinki people stay married
 no_1_bby
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2012 3:05:52 PM

kinki people stay married

Not all.

^^^^ Non kinky people might as well be buried

Really? That's a little bit extreme.
 stonecastle
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2012 7:23:59 AM

Anyone tried splosh, messy fun with food? But how do you start the conversation when you meet someone?
Yes that is a great turn on for me too, getting messy with an attractive woman. By the way you don't mention it to a woman until you have known her for a while. Probably the best way to introduce it as a topic of conversation would be to get both of you some cream cakes to eat and then playfully dab a bit of it on her face and laugh as if you are having a joke and see how see reacts. If she thinks its fun then you are in.
 Della D
Msg: 231
Posted: 6/8/2012 7:34:54 AM
Bad? As in opposed to Good? .......Why the need to qualify? Who the hell is to judge what consenting adults are doing for their very personal sexual pleasure?

Time to rise above that one, find yourself a compatible partner/s, and enjoy the ride to the max!
 stonecastle
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2012 8:15:53 AM

For that matter, a woman who likes to get beat up and have scars is or slap marks also is. I got nothing against light tying up, spanking and blindfolding. But when it leaves traces is where it goes from fun to nuts.
That is right there are many harmless kinks and a few dangerous ones. The vast majority of kinks though are totally harmless and fun. For example a threesome with two women and a guy is perhaps the most popular kink around.
 tensail
Msg: 234
Posted: 6/13/2012 11:13:25 PM
kijky sex is actually fairly normal, v rest havnt got brave enough yet!
 dogwood12345
Msg: 235
Posted: 6/14/2012 5:17:23 PM
above post went to the wrong place
 NG480
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2012 1:40:44 PM
IMO, it's 'never' a bad thing if both parties or groups are into it by 'consent' and as long as it's safe enough to be comfortable in.

I, myself, have never been in a D/s or a BDSM relationship in general before, though, so I have no experience. ^_^
 BlazedxNeonxKitten
Msg: 239
Posted: 7/7/2012 9:21:57 AM
I don't find it to be wierd or anything like that.
I myself am really into it.
I enjoy being dominated by a man that can actually handle me.
It's not for everyone, because some people just don't like it.
My advice would be to test some bdsm yourself.
you'll never know until you figure it out.
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 241
Posted: 7/8/2012 9:32:17 AM
Exactly, City. That's just how some people are wired. There are plenty of things that do nothing for me, and I have some hard limits (blood, scat, and so on), but other than those limits, if that's what she digs, that's what she gets. I guess I'm more of a "service top" (very much looked down upon by the "Twoo BDSMers" (like I care)), but liking some bondage or a little pain is so common that I'm convinced that there's a large genetic component. I'd have to say, looking back, that over 50% of the women I've played with have a kink of some sort.
 SpittyKitty
Msg: 242
Posted: 7/8/2012 9:05:50 PM
I love kink from my man. But I need love to safely express my kinks.
It's a trust issue. It's also something that for me only includes myself and my partner. No one else invited!
And for me, expressing our kinks to each other makes for a more bonding relationship.
This bonding would seem to work to keep us more committed to each other.
I dream of finding a partner like that.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >