Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > has anyone been to a swingers club      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aintnodeal
Msg: 39
view profile
History
has anyone been to a swingers clubPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

Either that or they only allow a certain amount of single men to keep the gender ratio relatively even.

Yes, the place I used to go most had a pretty balanced number of men & women, but the men were probably 5-10 years older on average. Most of the people who crowded to watch couples in the "show" rooms were men. Most of the people dancing were women, doing their best to act sexy or in the manner of what they though a stripper would do. I think there were two stripper poles on stage.

So you might say men were there to watch or participate in sex, while women were there to BE watched and appreciated for their sexiness.

ACTION vs. ATTENTION
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 40
view profile
History
has anyone been to a swingers club
Posted: 2/2/2018 5:06:20 PM

Most of the people who crowded to watch couples in the "show" rooms were men.

That'd be great to crash one of those things... and squeeze in among a bunch of guys surrounding a gal getting ball-banged by some guy...

... and then acting, as if it's just another Wednesday afternoon, whip out my peter and start stroking it, then turning to the other onlookers and say "Hey guys! Who's with me???" Or turning to a guy standing next to ya while starting to stroke it and whispering "Sooo, do I wait 'till he finishes to give her a money shot, or should I step up and toss one on her while they're banging? I'm new to this."
 HanoverFella
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/9/2018 5:19:06 PM
I’ve seen a few comments on it being expensive, who does the money go to??
 basilisk123
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2018 12:34:39 AM
I was always curious about these. I doubt the reality of it could live up to the hype.
 south_city
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/11/2018 10:38:10 AM

I’ve seen a few comments on it being expensive, who does the money go to??

Rent if they don't own the building where these events happen or the cost of a hotel suite where some of the smaller swinger events happen. Some of the cover charge is spent on condoms, water, snacks etc. Of course the people that run these events want to make some type of profit from it as well.
 HanoverFella
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/11/2018 5:31:23 PM
^^^^ ahhh makes sense, thanks for the info
 feirene
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2018 4:31:57 AM
they're not that expensive round here, for women anyway, men tend to have to pay stupid prices to get in.
i've been, had an ok ffm 3sum but don't really think the voyeuristic nature of swinging is for me personally so only go to them for socials to meet people. socials tend to be cheap for men and women but there's no sexual activity goes on at them. did run socials myself for a while as well and enjoyed that.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > has anyone been to a swingers club