Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 evansataurus
Msg: 26
My embarressing oral questionPage 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
ur legs will spread open and a sucktion like mouth will emerge from ur vagina, swallowing this mans head and leaving him as just a stump.
 tailpipe
Msg: 27
view profile
History
My embarressing oral question
Posted: 10/13/2006 10:09:09 AM
ok on a serious note here a couple things to think of before u play maybe put a towel down before u start incase things get a little messy on your 200 dollar sheets definatley have a shower or better yet a bath before u play and while bathing considder all that hair down there atleast trim it neatly even shave if u like the less hair down there the hapier he will usually be unleass he has a hair fettish best to find out first nothing worse than a nose full of hair i think oh ya and unplug the phone nothing worse than having him make u cum while your talking to your mom on the phone
if things get going really good get him to put s finger inside u and rub the upper side inside right inder your clit u will love it he he

enjoys and have fun

good luck
 ponygrl™
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/13/2006 10:25:45 AM
omg, the first time anyone has performed oral on me it felt great.........his warm tongue going up and down, just roaming around. when he first started sucking on me it felt as if he was sucking the life right out of me. it felt weird but i rather enjoyed it very much........

damn it! i really do miss that

but like says, just take a seat, kick back, relax, and enjoy the ride
 ponygrl™
Msg: 30
Posted: 10/13/2006 1:26:46 PM
yuck!!!!! icy that is so discusting..............do you stick your finger up your ass and lick it?
 ponygrl™
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/13/2006 1:40:03 PM
no, i heard that some people do enjoy that, i for one would never do that, not even if i had a gun to my head. i'm sorry, that's entirely out of the ball park. when you said that, i was thinking that you were one of those guys.
 wajax
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/16/2006 7:21:36 AM
I think your not having an orgasm because your not comfortable with yourself maybe? If this helps you, guys do not care what it looks like as long as its clean! just enjoy it.

Can you reach orgasm manualy doing it yourself?
 passionfly
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/8/2006 4:30:25 PM
As long as I have a face, women will always have a place to sit =)

...oh and don't forget to make sure he is wearing his Pvssy Snorkel
(http://www.p ussysnorkel.com/facts.htm - take out the space)

passionfly
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/13/2006 1:02:32 AM
AT THE BEGINNING :

- Relax your whole body...in fact, relax your mind. Try not to think of it as some sort of task that is about to be done. Think of it for what it is : something new and exciting.

- If he is skilled, he will make his way down there and you will be pushing him down there bc the foreplay beforehand is THAAAATTTTT good.

ONCE HE'S THERE :

- The best thing about oral sex is the first feel of the wet, very warm tongue down there....you will feel his hot breathing, his nice powerful arms just basically all over your thighs to position you nicely...

- So, naturally, your body will somewhat arch....run your hands through his hair, or even play with your breasts as one poster said on here. If not, I like to hold onto the sheets or even put my hands over my head, to hold onto the bed posts, or the pillows etc.

WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO FEEL ( IF HE'S DOING IT RIGHT ) :

- You will seriously start to feel your breasts and chest heaving faster and deeper bc of the sensation that is building up down there....

- You will probably start to arch more bc you are scared that if you just let it go, you will JUST SERIOUSLY GO OUT OF YOUR MIND

- Your hands and legs will do things that are just uncontrollable...your legs could quiver and tense up a bit, your hands will be grasping harder at the sheets or his hair, his neck, his shoulders, your breasts....

- You will find that your inner thighs are working themselves to grasp him harder

- You will start to seriously moan and even " cry " a little bit

WHEN YOU'RE HITTING THE BIG " O " :

- He will sense it...and guess what, HE WON'T WANT TO LET YOU GO. He will clamp down harder with his strong arms and biceps to hold you thighs down...his tongue will get faster and harder, almost like lapping and sucking hard.

- You will start to want to push him away bc the pleasurable sensation is just damn too much.

- You will find that you're almost sitting up and basically begging him to stop but you can't understand as to why you're pushing your hips harder towards him

WHEN YOU GET " THERE " :

- You will be so surprised to find that you're either sitting up, or on your knees ( holding onto his head for dear life ) or even standing up, or even off the bed, or him on the floor, bc you kicked him so hard during the big " O " without realizing that you did so. IN other words, the room will look like it was hit by a tornado, and you were so unaware of it, bc simply....YOU HAD THE BIGGEST ORGASM OF YOUR LIFE.

sounds like she's never done this before....whew....I need a cigarette after reading all that
 jwandtw
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/13/2006 8:12:55 AM
i have found this out from me doing it to women if you are doing 69 or if you sit on his face dont forget to lift up once in a while so us men can get a breath yes we love it and yes it is a turn on but we need to breeth to lol its all good
 jwandtw
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/13/2006 8:15:12 AM
P S if you want more out of it tell him to use a toy on you whell going down on you
 ImTheOneUwant
Msg: 40
Posted: 12/6/2006 12:10:27 PM
You should set up a cam, and actually have a record of this!

Then you can share it with all your good friends here at POF, and they can see if you took their suggestions or not.

Imagine being 90, and looking back at your home movies, sharing that Kodak moment with your kids, grand kids and great great grand kids!
Who wants to watch grammy get her koochie licked for the 1st time?

I DO I DO!!!

L.
 browneyedstallion
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/26/2007 7:18:13 PM
Ok *blush* I've never been given oral sex. Never had a guy interested in doing so to me. Now I have someone who wants to do so, and I am excited/terriffied/scared, and a whole other range of emotions. So, my question is, what the hell happens? Well, besides the obvious, like, what do I do with my hands, and what's my body going to do. What if I'm not normal down there? (he says I am beautiful there). Is my body gonna make/do weird things? Help.....can any other woman tell me what happend the first time they had a man go down on them?

Seeing you've never had oral performed on you before it's probably not going to do whole lot for you until you become comfortable with it. As time goes on and you begin to relax it will get better. Some women get a bit tense the first time a guy goes down on them, so it's going to take some time. If the guy is hitting a spot that's pleasurable to you don't be afraid to tell him. Sometimes it takes a little guidance to know what feels good to a particular person, so your feed back is important. Not all women are the same. As for your hands you can run them through his hair or take hold of his head and pull him into you and guide him that way. You can also massage your breasts as he's performing on you or you can get him to reach up and fondle them. These are all things that will add to your enjoyment.
 jg65
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/29/2007 9:23:15 PM
He already said "you are beautiful down there" go with it enjoy....
 TRACIELEE
Msg: 44
Posted: 8/30/2007 1:53:59 AM
grab his head put it right where it belongs lay back and enoy the ride......but..... dont be scared to tell him if hes doing it to hard or to soft its all about your enjoyment
 Ignoble
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2008 9:44:20 PM
RE: First post....

It's not like he's going to bite you... hard anyways... it's not like you're letting an angry wolf loose on your muff.
 DOne12222
Msg: 46
Posted: 9/11/2008 3:49:40 PM
Ask him to tongue your donut if you are feeling bored, this will definately spark a much better effort...
 jackster121
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2008 4:14:42 PM
Just lay back and your body will take over. Cocentrate on the sensations and if he does it right, You will have one of those "OH MY GOD" moments. Oh, and don't be shy about kissing him afterwards either. Men love that.
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 48
Posted: 9/11/2008 5:05:38 PM
All will flow naturally however I do have one important suggestion as this is your first time and if you arrive at the big 'O' while getting oral for the first time you dont want to be 69'ing and have an involuntary bite reflex. So, just let him get on with his meal and direct your enjoyment by directing your lover, enjoy, One of gods great gifts to man is enabling them to learn to breath through their ears.
 glenn58john
Msg: 51
Posted: 6/1/2016 12:52:10 PM
can somebody translate this ^^ into English?
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2018 2:50:23 AM
BE CLEAN!.....as for the rest relax and don't get all keyed up about it.....might take time but IF done right you will def. enjoy!
 Regular_AL_guy
Msg: 53
Posted: 7/27/2018 2:12:09 AM
me too. i wish i could find a woman that's honest.,
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2018 1:25:30 PM
If a man does that to you, they will usually expect you to that to them. I state in my profile,"no oral". I want a man to touch me with his hands or fingers. I do not want to do oral to anyone. I want, as I said. Some people like oral contact. I do NOT.
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/23/2018 1:38:16 PM

I love to give oral to a woman.If you want,play with your clit.I know some women that do that,as well.

I think he refers to extremely supple and flexible yoga types and dancers or gymnasts.
really, not all men who enjoy giving oral, expect or want oral in return. Maybe some honest communication is required....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >