Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Chella81
Msg: 204
How long should good sex last?Page 7 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
Good sex can last hours or a few minutes. Really depends on what all you put into it. Luckily I've known a few that have me ready to scream, cry, cum and begging just with foreplay and thats before even getting the clothes off and that can last even 10 to 15 minutes really. The more you put into the first 10 to 15 minutes will determine how long really good sex will last. You get a woman worked up and moaning before you even get her clothes off and I can almost promise you it will be good sex, beside if you cant get a woman excited before the clothes come off dont waste your time with her because more then likely shes a dead fish or not really passionate enough for truly good sex and it wont last that long.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 206
How long should good sex last?
Posted: 7/20/2008 5:54:31 PM
Hopefully, my whole life.
 COUNTRY364
Msg: 208
Posted: 7/20/2008 7:45:30 PM
forever..til im dead???
 windloverr
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2008 12:50:23 AM
"Good" sex is not time dependant. "Good" depends on the timing, and the mood; and lasts somewhere between 30 seconds and 16 hours. Sometimes there are times that you just can't stand it any longer, and you grab her and bend her over the kitchen counter, or the arm of a chair, and bang away; and you both love it. Other times it's loving and gentle and everything is perfect, and it keeps getting better; and you simply can't, or don't want to stop, until you are both utterly exhausted. In the first example, neither of you had any desire for prolonged sex; and in the second, to have stopped at 2-3 hours would have been disappointing. Good sex is good when it's good; then it's been long enough.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 210
Posted: 7/21/2008 3:05:28 PM
Good sex will last as long as her husband doesn't find out,, KIDDING
 sarsss
Msg: 215
Posted: 7/21/2008 7:29:32 PM
...until you loose 10 lb!!!
 windloverr
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 3:24:54 AM
Ain't sex great?
 VaFishnetstockings4u
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 11:30:00 PM
OP~ I agree with most on here about how long sex should last ,

Well sex and
making love is fun with great foreplay that last longer than 10 minutes and after
that I like it hot , heavy and lots of passion very heated and sweaty.

Not a one
minute thing LOL ! I think sex should last as long as the two people have that
certain chemistry and are totaly into each other and if the heart and the desire
is there it can last till your exausted and pass out now that is my kinda sex till
you drop or pass out with a smile on your face.

What the hay if it feels good to both and they can make it last
why the heck not go for a record . J/K If they are getting enjoyment
out of it and can take all that heat why not have it for as long as you
want.
Have sex for as long as it feels good and your body and mind can take it.
Psst Gerry I agree with you hon!
Yours~Brenny <
 Justin8z
Msg: 218
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2008 11:23:07 PM
Great sex is being so passionately into each other that nothing in the world matters more than pleasing her. Seeing the look on her face, feeling her as she twitches in pure ecstasy while you pin her down breathing heavily on the back of her neck. The uncontrollable feeling, the lust, and, savage desire to bring your mate climax not once but as many times as humanly possible with each and every time driving you further and further insane with desire.

Great sex ends only after you've both collapsed from sheer exhaustion only to wake so madly in love that you lay there for hours with her in your arms and your life couldn’t possibly be any more perfect.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 220
Posted: 9/19/2008 4:43:23 PM
I figure,, if I'm not getting any,, I'll take it for as long as it last,,LOL
 Vannili
Msg: 221
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2008 10:16:13 PM
The question is how long will HE last ? So that depends on HIS ...........
 Vannili
Msg: 223
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2008 12:20:32 AM
If a woman is healthy and have strong stamina, and can stand prolong sensation of orgasm, she can out last a man.
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 225
Posted: 9/20/2008 5:42:52 AM
I like 3-hour marathons. Oh, I like long sex, too.
 slonce55
Msg: 226
Posted: 9/20/2008 6:39:34 AM
After you both are done, and then you can start another time.
 slekim
Msg: 227
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2009 11:20:26 AM
breeny,
I totally agree with U on this sex subject. It is almost 100% of the time simply wonderful and nothing less at all. It can last a super steamy: JUST HAVE TO GET AN ORGASM RIGHT NOW, and your partner is always the same way with toal agreement of each other having that openess to just go get a great orgasm that lasts only a few short minutes...or even longer and just alot of fun and good forplay. But if it only lasts those few short minutes it can literally be EXTACY in a few minutes. U just imagine and hopefully dream of juyst pulling up her dress and going for it with NO forplay and it's so doggon fantastic and sexy and sensual that the 2 of U each have a HUGE super intesnce Orgasm that U can remember and reminiss about for the rest of your lives. And even just the thought of it; while still at work, makes U come home ASAP to have it happen again and again.
And once my ex-wife and I stayed in bed all day long. 8 hours straight of nakedness and in the bed except for going to the bathroom or getting some munchies and drinks to supply us for the rest of the day
I moved up here 5 yrs ago and this happened about 6 yrs ago while we were still married.
I was actually inspired when my uncle who was in his early sixties and his girlfriend was in her late 50's and the rented a room for a weekend getaway. And the first day the stayed in bed and only ordered in service for food. He said that they did it 9 times that day. WOW !!!!! that's a fantastic number of times at any age of sexual pleasure.
Anyway I was inspired and tried it myself. I was still 44 yrs old and we ended up doing it 8 times and I could not even think of doing it even 1 more time. I was mentally and physically spent and so was she. But it was fantastic. One of those times she was eating fruit and cheese and sitting up against the head board with her feet about 1 foot away from her buns and her knees were up in the air. And she pried me into manuevering up and under her knees as I lay sideways facing her body and I was in her and she just rolled my hips as to put me in and out of her at her pleasure. And this time we lasted in that positon for over 1 hour of leisure and scruptios feelings thruout our entire bodies. It was terrifically YUMMY since SEX was the only thing on our minds for the entire day. And to experience every position and forplay that we could think of. It was FANTASTIC. And once i was so horney one Sunday evening as I went into check on the animals at the veteranians clinic; where I worked, and I just could not wait for another couple hours for us to get home and into bed. So I pulled her jeans down and leaned her over the exam table on 1 of the sides and then spread her legs and we went at it in that position and it was fantastic for both of us. She got so bodily aroused that she had a hard time keeping her balance for an hour or so afterwards. And then sometimes we were just hugging kissing as we were watching a movie on the couch and just feeling all over each other and this lasted for the entire length of the movie until the end of it where we ended with oral sex instead of the regular sex. And that was one of our more memorable extacy times as well. Justy wonderful.
I think the #1 key in all of it is the factor that both of U need to feel totally accepted in whatever U actually R doing and totally 100% uninhibited where U can live out all of your sexual fantacies with each other. To me....that is always the greatest sex and forplay of all.
Thanx for the subject of WONDER and EXTACY in all of it's shapes and fondling with each others' entire body. SIMPLY NOTHING LESS THAN WONDERFULLY YUMMY
 1Angelfish1
Msg: 230
Posted: 4/8/2009 10:18:55 PM
How about like 8 hours, then go out for ice cream, and come back for four more?
 1Angelfish1
Msg: 231
Posted: 4/8/2009 10:21:27 PM
Two non-stop days and nights of that bliss and you don't know when tomorrow is.
 P. o. f. T I C K E T
Msg: 235
Posted: 4/9/2009 4:15:18 PM
That is all true. Then she will start talking like. Wait I have more time, kids can wait, this feels good, just try a couple more positions, love looking at you, a few more orgasms, and a little later ok? Good sex never ends. The relation is based on sex day in day out. Love getting comfortable with gazing at the the private life.
 unshockable28
Msg: 236
Posted: 4/10/2009 8:22:54 AM
till she cums at least 3 times.
 JustDukky
Msg: 238
Posted: 4/10/2009 1:06:34 PM

Preferably longer than bad sex.
 parklabrea
Msg: 239
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2009 9:43:57 PM
Good sex should last for as many years as your marriage is working out.
 La Gioconda
Msg: 240
Posted: 4/11/2009 2:08:35 AM
when you are enjoying each other intimately, there is no time. Sex cannot be measured in time. You are in different space, no time...
 Beach_982
Msg: 241
Posted: 4/11/2009 5:28:13 AM
There's bad sex ??
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 242
Posted: 4/11/2009 8:21:17 PM
Til Armageddon comes.

That'd be one hell of a session.
 OSUguy99
Msg: 244
Posted: 4/12/2009 8:23:19 AM
its good for me everytime , personally i go the other direction, im trying to best my own records everytime. i hope to get it down under a minute or so, lol seriously though its over when theres sweat guts and a$$ everywhere and her body is going into spasms. then its ciggarette and turkey sandwich time. followed by round 2
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >