Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day... do you ag      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 arwen52
Msg: 100
view profile
History
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day... do you agree... what did you have today?Page 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Whether I believe it or not, there's plenty of evidence to support that. What do I usually have for breakfast? Often the same foods I have for lunch or dinner. Or yogurt. Or a soy shake. I'm hypoglycemic and function better on a high protein breakfast.
 Ideoform
Msg: 101
view profile
History
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day... do you agree... what did you have today?
Posted: 7/28/2008 9:58:51 PM
I agree. Breakfast is important. But not a sugary/starchy one. (That makes me sleepy later on.)

I eat breakfast with my children every morning. Not a huge breakfast. This morning I had 2 scrambled eggs made from organic free-range eggs with Omega 3 (they seem to taste better.) A bowl of blueberries with Agave Nectar drizzled on them. And some Jasmine Green Tea.

My biggest meal is lunch. Then I sometimes have breakfast for dinner. But usually its a smaller meal like a salad with almonds or cashews. Tonight it was fresh sweet corn. Yum!
 Chef4one4life
Msg: 102
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day... do you agree... what did you have today?
Posted: 7/30/2008 8:56:33 PM
I usually eat the same thing in the morning....oatmeal, plus a toasted Eng. Muffin, with a dab of peanut butter....usually will keep me full till around noon....plus of course, a lot of coffee.....
 texasbaby
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2008 1:06:03 PM
For me today,, grilled lamb chops and buttered toast,, coffee.

tb
 Hawk8414
Msg: 104
Posted: 11/8/2008 5:04:23 PM
Jesus, you guys eat good for breakfast. I'm lucky if all I get are two eggs over medium and some toast and bacon and some coffee. LOL! Damn, ya'll make me feel poor as hell. lmao!
 Hawk8414
Msg: 105
Posted: 11/9/2008 10:22:45 AM
Here's my motto: Exercise, eat right, die anyway.
Enuff said.
 vbxtc
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2008 1:12:45 PM
Just returned from vacation and decided I needed one more unhealthy meal before facing the real world again tomorrow. So this morning it was IHOP and the new coffeecake pancakes, bacon, sausage and hashbrowns. Yum!
 Sparky32064
Msg: 107
view profile
History
 Dovelett
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2008 6:57:43 PM
Eggs with Rancho Sauce

Make the sauce sautéed in butter ñ little olive oil adding
Tomatoes cut in large circles - with cut circles of onions- sliced jalapeño’s seeded or use serranos diced or an Anaheim roasted – with sliced red Fresno peppers seeded or sliced red bell peppers –seeded with little fresh tomato circles sautéed till tender with salt to taste -put all over cooked eggs topped with little cilantros ñ diced fresh chives or onion tops- with bacon or sausage on the side or maybe ham ñ warmed tortillas.

Make a little thick green chili sauce ñ add the tomatoes peppers onions. I like black olives also in it green chili sauce is usually with chicken broth
 passionate_browneyed_ange
Msg: 109
Posted: 12/2/2008 11:05:37 AM
Eggs, bacon and toast usually or a egg and bacon sandwich.
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day... do you agree... what did you have today?