Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Free Breast Implants      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Discreet Pleasures
Msg: 1
Free Breast ImplantsPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Women,

If you won free breast implants in some bizzar contest, would you consider getting them?
 cuter_than_anyone
Msg: 6
Free Breast Implants
Posted: 1/24/2006 11:33:28 AM

Seriously, I understand that the implant operation has a very painful post surgery recovery.

actually it's not bad. depends on the woman. easy peasy for me. i only missed two days of work
 jaded00
Msg: 7
Free Breast Implants
Posted: 1/24/2006 11:40:31 AM
I'll stick with what I got.. ;)
 MellyBabez
Msg: 9
Free Breast Implants
Posted: 1/24/2006 3:26:12 PM
Hhmm...fake boobs...for free?

Count me in :)

As long as it wont kill me, i'll go for the fake boobs.

be an interesting story to tell, thats for sure.

:)

How about a free reduction????
 leo_goddess
Msg: 10
Free Breast Implants
Posted: 1/24/2006 3:30:13 PM
breast implants come with a very painful recovery period.... I've seen pictures and heard tails about things gone wrong. They also can leave you disfigured. If they didn't hurt, didn't scar, did risk breast cancer or nothing could possibly go wrong maybe I'd do it.

It would be kinda nice.. but... I doubt I'd do it. I think I'd take the prize and then sell it deeply discounted to someone else ;)
 ab_qt
Msg: 11
Free Breast Implants
Posted: 1/24/2006 3:43:56 PM
I want them period so if someone else is going to pay, I'm there! LOL
 Bandito
Msg: 12
Free Breast Implants
Posted: 1/24/2006 5:07:01 PM
Shit...I am in for anything free Do you think I could get a good discount on bra's?

kikilynn
Msg: 13
Free Breast Implants
Posted: 1/24/2006 6:23:50 PM
Hell, I'd pay for breast implants.
If I won breast implants, in some amazing contest, you're damn right I'd consider getting them (provided the surgery was performed by the doc of my choise and not some random quack...)
 Double Cabin
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Free Breast Implants
Posted: 1/24/2006 6:31:02 PM
I'd put them up for a lucrative adoption. Of course I would have to personaly examine any potetnial new home for them. good night friends.
 ~blue eyes~
Msg: 15
Free Breast Implants
Posted: 1/28/2008 1:09:27 PM
There is a rasio show, Don and Mike, that have done this in the past and might still do it.
They had an uglies boobs contest and got quite a few women to come into the station, show thier stuff and they picked a woman with very small ones and she did it.

For myself I've just decided to leave them like they are, little, but hey hopefully no, or very little sagging for me.
 Miss W
Msg: 16
Free Breast Implants
Posted: 2/12/2008 2:27:33 PM
Nope. Mine are still good. At age 48, they have yet to make the acquaintance of my knees.
 flirtingguru
Msg: 17
Free Breast Implants
Posted: 2/13/2008 3:25:08 PM
Ofcourse i wouldn't get amy kind of breast enlargmtent. I am a guy after all. As for penis enlargement maybe if it was natural and no side effects which is almost impossible. My****is very small to me only 6 inches to my ex it's big and others would say it's average i guess. none-the-less it's mines and small to me. Still the only thing i would ever get done to my penis is a vasectomy because at this time i really dont want any children but and i dont really like putting on condoms unless i need lubricant
 YingKissesYang
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Free Breast Implants with my Natl Health care plan
Posted: 4/2/2008 4:03:02 PM
"""If you won free breast implants in some bizzar contest, would you consider getting them?""
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woouldn't the whole world be nicer if free breast implants and other cosmetic surgery were part of Nationalized Health care? I think we could get most senators to vote for bigger boobs....
 dontmakecookies
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Free Breast Implants with my Natl Health care plan
Posted: 4/2/2008 4:29:22 PM
There are many guys who don't care if you have implants and just like big. In my experience very few of them have had a lot of experience with implants. Good boob jobs look good.

But...

What most women don't understand, and I don't know if you can really understand it until you've been intimate with someone else who has them (it's not the same when it's your own body), is that, to someone else, they don't feel like you. It doesn't matter how good a job that someone does on them or the quality of them, they don't feel like they are part of your living breathing body and when I touch them I don't feel like I'm touching you. Sure, when I touch a woman with implants I recognize that her skin, her nipples, will all be felt by her, but there is definitely this alien sensation and you can sense that things are not real.* It makes hugging not feel as close and intimate. When I'm with a woman with implants I tend to just touch the surface there because I reminded when I squeeze that there's this alien substance within one of the sexier and more alluring parts of her body.

I think it's probably hard for some women to imagine what it's like. But, try imagining that you're with a guy who had some sort of prosthetic implant in his penis and you could tell it was there when you touched it. It doesn't look unusual and functions well but when you stroke it with a little pressure you can tell there's something there that's clearly not a part of his body? Would that be a turn off?

*for some reason I'm reminded of the uncanny valley but I'm not sure that's it.
 that sam i am
Msg: 20
Free Breast Implants
Posted: 4/2/2008 6:20:27 PM

Men,
If you won a free penis enlargment in some bizzar contest, would you consider getting it done?

A Penis Enlarger like a shiny new Ferrari? Sure!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Free Breast Implants