Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BrockLee74
Msg: 50
Have your kids found your mom and dad toys?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
When I was 18 I just graduated high school and was hanging out with a buddy quite a bit that summer. We would go get drunk and stuff. One day we had to go to where he lived for some reason. I met his younger brother (about 10). The parents were out and he was alone, so he disappears into a bed room and comes running out with this big dildo....flapping it around, slapping himself in the face with it. I am freaked and he says "Look at this! One day my brother and i were walking down the street and we found this on the side of the road. We brought it back and mom took it away. Now she keeps it under their bed."
 jojoaus
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Have your kids found your mom and dad toys?
Posted: 1/1/2012 6:21:33 PM
The opposite!!! My daughter's first boyfriend was living with us, and they had gone up to visit his parents over the summer holidays. I said to her- I want to clean your room so if there is any private stuff you don't want me to see... please bury it in a drawer as I was more interested in cleaning under beds and around windows etc. So off they go, and in I go to clean. One of the drawers of her bedside table was not shut properly (too full) so I went to push whatever was holding it open down... lo and behold... a hot pink vibe!!! I said nothing about it when she got home at first.... then one day, casually, I told her what I had found and how I came to find it. She turned 7 shades of red and stammered 'S_____ bought it for me, and mum, it's not even very good!!' It was SUCH a hoot and after about 3 minutes of acute embarrassment on her part we were in stitches.

No-one has discovered my stash yet ;P
 MsMicki
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2012 7:43:34 PM

"Look at this! One day my brother and i were walking down the street and we found this on the side of the road. We brought it back and mom took it away. Now she keeps it under their bed."

If that is evenly remotely true......it is absolutely disgusting to think a woman would keep and use a dildo found on the side of the road.....
 BrockLee74
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/2/2012 2:14:00 AM
My imagination isn't twisted enough to concoct a story like that. Needless to say, these people had lots of issues. Had I any smarts about me, I would have walked out of the house after that dildo experience and never come back.
 brittany1481
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/2/2012 7:30:12 AM
haha so, one time my brother had found my neon pink playboy bunny vibrator... he started putting it all over him while it was on asking why cant we buy him one... akward..
 Pingshooter
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2012 10:10:15 AM
Oldest Granddaughter, when she was about 6, found Nanna's vib..was chasing the dog with it.

Nanna took it away, said it was a tool of Papa's.

She could not stop laughing when she told me that. Nanna found a better 'hiding' spot.
 Serendipitous!
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/2/2012 10:18:10 AM
Oh god...

I'll never forget the time my two boys were running around outside, one whacking the other one in the head with a giant floppy pink dildo. Oh, the horror when I saw this. The neighbors houses are all pretty close. I don't know if anyone saw anything and I really hope to never find out if they did.
 Akizzej
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/4/2012 2:52:22 AM
Hehehe... this has been a great laugh...

my young'n has found mine - not that I keep them locked away... {them as in my Lelo Ina and her predecessors} more like under the pillows...
simply because I wear wrist braces and support, he has been informed they are my 'hand massagers' and need to stay in the bedroom. {thank goodness we never have visitors}

But certainly humorous to watch him 'flicking' the stimulator back and forth {that's when I tell him it definitely has to go back under the pillow}
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/4/2012 9:24:51 AM
Shoot my parents never did that in the 80's. My mom was too religious. I did catch them having sex in bed 3 times. I thought my dad was abusing her. Then again I was 4 years old. LOL! I try not to think about it.
 lucky2beme
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/19/2012 8:21:45 AM
these posts really made my day because they are so funny i was laughing till i had tears coming out of my eyes
 apurfectmeow
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/19/2012 8:28:34 AM
Its pretty funny when my kids buy the same Mom toys as I do. Then we can play Star Wars "I am Your Mother you are on the dark side" (complete with breathing sounds). They do look like a light saber of sorts. Thank goodness mine are awesome and grown.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >