Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ShanKat
Msg: 170
Good Kissing = Good Sex?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I don't think the two are related, however good passionate kisses really help build up anticipation and helps to create more excitement and is a great way of showing your partner how good of a time your having and how into the sex you are. One thing I wonder... What makes a person BAD in bed? I've had bad experiences in bed, which is partly my fault. Lack of communication, and/or having sex for the wrong reasons can really make up a recipe for "MEH" sex. But sometimes there are those people who don't have much rythym (sp? lol) or imagination, or are just plain afraid of trying things that are new or seem weird. But then again that just goes back to the forementioned lack of communication. Sometimes talking about what you want is embarrassing, but that goes with what I always say... If you cant talk about it, you shouldnt be doing it.

:-)
 holdmy
Msg: 177
Good Kissing = Good Sex?
Posted: 11/21/2006 11:44:00 PM
yeah, I have heard most all women say good kissing = good sex. I, myself, have found this to be true, as well!
 Fr0
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Good Kissing = Good Sex?
Posted: 11/22/2006 4:19:02 AM
I don't always kiss during sex.

I don't kiss someone I can't date. There is a world of difference between just sex, and the intimacy that kissing shows.

It's more personal than sex.. and yes, those deep, passionate kisses make for some insanely good sex. :D

Kissing + sex = more than sex IMO..

Fr0
 fancynanci
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Good Kissing = Good Sex?
Posted: 11/28/2007 5:05:33 PM
That first kiss should be MAGICAL. If it isn't...there is no second, third or fourth kiss
 *buzz*
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Good Kissing = Good Sex?
Posted: 11/29/2007 11:34:46 AM
but teaching them to slow down and feel the moment is really what it comes down to.

... and then relish every momentum before sealing it with a
 bigmgf
Msg: 238
Good Kissing = Good Sex?
Posted: 11/30/2007 7:25:57 AM
My ex was an o.k. kisser, but lacked passion, and in bed she was fair to middlin'. The funniest thing about her was,she told me all of her ex's told her she was a great kisser! LOL, guys will sometimes say ANYTHING to get laid, she wasn't. Most women I've been with told me the main reason they wanted to sleep with me was cuz my kisses were so passiontae and they got wet just from them, that they knew the sex would be GREAT!!! Women have the power of the [meow] they don't need to lie, I told her, guys do!a number of my other exs were great kissers and the sex was GREAT with them. so in my sexperiance, they both correlate. I've also found even ones who were insexperienced, can be willing learners.
 *buzz*
Msg: 241
view profile
History
Good Kissing = Good Sex?
Posted: 11/30/2007 7:59:02 AM
Well, if you want to succeed in something, don't you just give it time and an extra effort? And even if taking a break, the thoughts are still cruising in your mind because you set your mind on it.
Making love is not a project to be accomplished , should never be (!) but all these little subtle inklings incl are good indications for what one has 'up their sleeve' IMO.
 *buzz*
Msg: 245
view profile
History
Good Kissing = Good Sex?
Posted: 11/30/2007 11:40:54 AM
Everyone wants a shortcut

... and maybe a quick fix too.
Well, I for one do love short-cuts when buzzing here or zooming there but when it comes to or one just has to stop and relish the special moment of unity.
Cutting through saves the time but why would one like to shorten a sensual kiss that ignites the heart contents?

As for a
"bad" kisser could be reformed

well, depending if they take to like a duck takes to water .
P.S.
*never* is not in my vocabulary.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >