Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kelley300698
Msg: 70
Have you ever stolen someone away from their partner?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
My aunt's doctor husband was stolen by a nurse and she was devastated.

If other good options are not available, almost all women will steal an exceptionally desirable man from his wife if they can and almost 100% of women, like the ones on this site, will deny that would.

I never have and will not because, (1) I'm not looking for a husband and (2) even if I was, at my age I have plenty of other options. However, if I am unmarried at age 30 and above when I have few options, I might.
Have you ever stolen someone away from their partner?
Posted: 4/24/2018 5:50:44 PM

However, if I am unmarried at age 30 and above when I have few options, I might.quote

Are you expecting to be past your expiration date at 3o?

almost all women will steal an exceptionally desirable man from his wife if they can

Personally, I'm not into someone else's sloppy seconds. To each their own
 Cryptofabulous
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2018 11:46:26 PM

...almost all women will steal an exceptionally desirable man from his wife if they can

If he cheats on his wife WITH you, at some point he will also cheat ON YOU...

So, what do these women not understand?
 Kelley300698
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/25/2018 3:11:33 AM

Are you expecting to be past your expiration date at 3o?

I know this much. By age 30, women have lost their bloom and cannot compete with women 5 to 10 years younger. Also, in another forum, a woman age 32 was commenting how much more difficult it is to find someone than when she was in college because at her age half the men are married and going to clubs is no longer cool.

If he cheats on his wife WITH you, at some point he will also cheat ON YOU...

Although it is more likely, you statement is not supported by any evidence. Second marriages are more likely to end in divorce, but that is not the same as saying they will end in divorce.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2018 5:03:50 AM

I know this much. By age 30, women have lost their bloom and cannot compete with women 5 to 10 years younger.

Well, that's not true as a broad statement. So you have a lot To know that will clean up with what you think's the truth. Women's looks vary. A lot. If women @30 can't compete with women ~25 years old in looks -- then you wouldn't see models & movie stars over 30. People are more apt to begin to lose their looks in this here 'Merican society after college age, but that's more environmental & due to lifestyle change.

a woman age 32 was commenting how much more difficult it is to find someone than when she was in college because at her age half the men are married and going to clubs is no longer cool.

It's easier in college because you're surrounded by a lot of single people 5 feet away from you. :) Post-college is more difficult because you don't have that anymore, and people pairing off or moving away increases. You don't need to go to a typical Club of mostly 21-25 year olds to meet someone. Far far more bars have it where being 30 is the norm, than those being 30 is an outlier. I can see your POV if one's trapped in a small town and/or doesn't like going out to bars in general, while not having a fruitful social life that involves fellow single folks (that college or sizeable cities will provide).

Although it is more likely, you statement is not supported by any evidence.

Yes it is. If common sense isn't enough -- look it up. Also, cheating doesn't require one being married. At all.
 hey_suze
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2018 8:06:09 AM
Surely no one can be stolen, if they don’t want to be.
And if they can be, they should own up to the fact that they are not happy.
Either talk it out, or get out, before you go betraying someone and making a big mess, that could of been avoided.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 76
Posted: 4/25/2018 8:23:12 AM

I know this much. By age 30, women have lost their bloom and cannot compete with women 5 to 10 years younger. Also, in another forum, a woman age 32 was commenting how much more difficult it is to find someone than when she was in college because at her age half the men are married and going to clubs is no longer cool.

I wouldn't be making any big "by the age of 30" or 40 or 50 statements as you've not lived them yet and are observing then through very, very young and inexperienced eyes. And OMF, "lost their bloom and cannot compete"....lol. Inexperience.

Many on here commenting have kids your age and we nod and say "uh huh, that's right" quite often ....its like patting a 6 year old on the top of the head.

The world is a different place in 10 or 15 or 20 years when you've gone through university or college, maybe travelled, bought a condo, found a man, married, started a family, got a dog, you Mom dies, your husband gets fired, you youngest son needs braces and your daughter is diabetic, you find out the guy you're having an affair with at work won't leave his wife and you husband just served you with divorce papers. Now...all of this doesn't happen to me but some of them did and some of them happened to ever ADULT I know. Life happens, even when you make plans and things look good on paper - Life happens.

So next time you look upon someone who has "lost their bloom and cannot compete" - maybe have a little more respect because you have no idea the walk she has walked or how much it took just for her to get out of bed today. And many have absofrigginlutely no desire to "compete". Children compete.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 77
was it armed or unarmed robbery?
Posted: 4/25/2018 8:30:48 AM
When I was young, I didn't wish to stain my stainless steel soul by stealing someone. But I found that those who are looking, just went to the next guy and he got laid and I sat at home wondering why I couldn't get anyone. So, if someone actually shows me an interest and complains often about their partner...I've decided its inevitable, so why not be me?

"If other good options are not available, almost all women will steal an exceptionally desirable man from his wife if they can and almost 100% of women, like the ones on this site, will deny that would."

>>>I wouldn't say all, only b/c so many are optimists. They're here b/c they can't find someone in real life, so therefore they always think there will be an option around the corner.

"by age 30, women have lost their bloom"

>>>its actually later than that. To a teens' eye, anyone over 30 is old (and thus can't be trusted, as the hippies used to claim). I remember how it was back then. But as we get older, our visions of flat firm bellies and wasp waists change. A 30 yr old can still hit the gym. And honestly the last two women I was with were moms in their late 20's and had stretch marks and bellies that would never see a two piece bikini again. But with pretty faces and ample "baby bosoms", men in their 30's and beyond didn't care they couldn't walk about in half T's.

its all in the perspective. Think about the things you thought were highly important when you were 10 yrs old...you've changed your attitude about them.
 julystorm7
Msg: 78
Posted: 4/25/2018 10:27:51 AM
I felt young until this last year. Sometime in the last year I suddenly started feeling like I had crossed over to the old side...35 is slowly creeping up so I'll be at the halfway point between 20 and 50.

I think that the majority of these relationships where an attached person gets with a non-attached person, the initiator is not the non-attached person. This forum is filled with posts from people who were duped into thinking someone was single when they got together.

My own long term relationship ended through cheating. Truthfully, I encouraged my ex to leave but he wouldn't until he ended up finding someone else. My ex's new girlfriend is an old friend, a woman who is probably too weak and insecure to do anything on her own. She was sad and falling apart and her family had basically disowned her because she left her marriage. I think she saw my ex as her knight in shining armour or something because he punched her ex out one time. I saw the texts and Facebook messages (my ex left his phone laying around and I spied when I became suspicious) and she was the one to pursue him, knowing he had a girlfriend and kids. I think she did it because she saw him as a lifeline of sorts. And he reciprocated because he liked feeling wanted and needed by a beautiful woman.

Years ago, my dad used to work up in Northern BC in a logging camp every winter. One winter he hooked up with a woman with two kids who was trying to leave her abusive husband. Ended my parent's marriage. And my dad's buddy who was there at the time told my mom a few years later that she actively pursued him. I guess she was looking for him to be a lifeline too. Some women just pursue married guys because he seems like the first graspable straw to get her out of a bad situation.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2018 10:49:12 AM
No because I'm not a pos.
Best to stay away from people who are taken, getting too close is a bad idea unless they are of the same gender
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/25/2018 2:51:31 PM
"the initator is the single person"

>>>sometimes, the person beginning the relationship is taken, and its easier for them to not be pushy about sex and cuddling and the rest b/c they already have "a source" at home. Dudes who are pushy about sex typically only get somewhere with desperate women. Otherwise, yes, there are desperately single people who will chase anyone who looks good, and someone who is married...already convinced one person how great they seemed, so its not hard to trick someone else :)

those who have more options...tend not to let them slip past.
 feirene
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2018 3:36:22 PM
A guy will cheat on, and leave, his girlfriend for someone who will put up with his cheating. If she puts up with his cheating (and many do turn a blind eye to it because they're scared of being on their own or with someone worse) then he's not gonna leave her.

Simple as that. You don't have to be a better at anything except ignoring his disrespectful behaviour.
 Kelley300698
Msg: 82
Posted: 4/25/2018 10:05:51 PM

If women @30 can't compete with women ~25 years old in looks -- then you wouldn't see models & movie stars over 30.

Models retire at age 19, they are teenagers; not 30. See NewModels.com. And, pointing out the 1 in 100,000 or the 0.0o1% exceptions, does not in any way make my statement untrue.

Yes it is. If common sense isn't enough -- look it up.

I can't look up what doesn't exist. If it did exist, you would have presented the evidence. The fact that you didn't is proof.
 juliasucks
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/25/2018 10:19:53 PM
Never stolen anyone,
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 84
Posted: 4/26/2018 12:40:50 AM
I can’t think of anything less attractive or less sexy than a person who is willing to be ‘stolen’

Edit: ok after consideration there are things just slightly uglier, like those zit popping videos on youtube
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2018 12:59:20 AM

Models retire at age 19, they are teenagers; not 30. See NewModels.com.

LOL. Omg (shaking head). "Retiring" like retiring from acting, stand-up comic, or other things where very very very few people get in. It's not due to lack of looks. It's giving up. By your rationale -- the average age of any adult model of ANY KIND (from advertisements to JC Penny catalogs to Victoria Secret), is at best, is 18-going-on-19.

Your delusion is that women @30 cannot compete with women in their 20s in looks, and that's absolutely laughable. There are attractive women in modeling and acting @30+ all over the place. And those are the high-ends in looks. Thus, obviously, though outnumbered (thanks to 'Merican diet & lifestyle + having kids), there are Plenty of attractive women in their 30s who are more attractive than many women in their 20s. And we haven't even gone the way of the MILF, either. Again, your reference to people not making it in modeling (or acting) and giving up so early and calling it "retiring" is laughable. :)

I can't look up what doesn't exist. If it did exist, you would have presented the evidence. The fact that you didn't is proof.

In reference to your claim that if one cheats on their LTR significant-other with you, that they are NOT more apt to cheat on you if you two become an item -- yes, they've done analyses on that to gather evidence, and I've read stuff like that. But you don't think there's any evidence, do you? Sorry cheater-girl... here's one for ya (you should try Google sometime):

Summary from a eMagazine Article which cites a national study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28785917

In this study, researchers examined data from a national US survey of young adults (aged 18 to 35) who answered questions about their romantic relationships at regular intervals over a five-year period. All participants were unmarried at the start of the study. Though nearly 1,300 people participated in total, the researchers focused only on the 484 adults who answered questions about at least two different relationships over the five years of the study.

During each wave of data collection, participants were asked whether they had ever had "sexual relations" with someone other than their partner since they began dating seriously. Over the course of the study 44 percent answered yes to this question at least once.

Participants were also asked whether their partners had done the same thing. In total, 30 percent knew that at least one of their partners had sex with someone else, while another 18 percent suspected this.

So did cheating in one relationship predict cheating in the next relationship? It sure did. In fact, cheaters were 3.4 times more likely to do so the next time around. However, serial cheating wasn't necessarily a forgone conclusion. Specifically, 45 percent of those who cheated in the first relationship did so in their next relationship; by contrast, among those who didn't cheat initially, 18 percent cheated with their next partner.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/26/2018 11:00:25 AM
The average person can't tell the difference between a 25 year old and a 30 year old. And 19 year olds are still teenagers. IMO online dating is not for the under 30s but seems to be a handy tool for those a little older, divorced, divorced with children at home. If you can't find someone to date in real life at age 25...something is wrong with you. And no one should pair up, IMO, until they hit about 30 and have lived a bit...school is done, they've travelled some, had a few lovers and breakups, gained some experience and know what they want in a partner.

As for stealing partners, in my experience is men that go roaming and they don't care whether the woman is married or single. And some women don't seem to care whether a man is married or not. I am of the opinion that if he cheats WITH you , he will cheat ON you....that is a he or she. No one trips and falls and has their penis accidentally fall into a vagina.

I wouldn't cheat with a married man....men are a dime a dozen, good women are hard to find (as are good men) and I wouldn't do that to another woman.
 hemingway234
Msg: 87
Have you ever cheated?
Posted: 4/26/2018 11:40:46 AM
FYI, this is called cheating.
 ThatOneLady01
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/26/2018 4:13:18 PM
How can you "steal" someone away from someone else? These are people we are talking about and I don't believe anyone can be stolen because everyone has a mind of their own and is responsible for their own actions. If you manage to take someone away from their partner, that person didn't really want to be with their partner in the first place.
 backcreek7
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2018 4:43:11 PM

No one trips and falls and has their penis accidentally fall into a vagina

well. if I'm not mistaken ~ I saw that very thing, accidentally happen in a movie one time ... ( what a fluke, I didn't think it was possible )

hope never to gaze intently, at that kind of filth, ever again ... col :-)
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 90
Posted: 4/27/2018 2:34:22 AM
^^^yeah I saw that movie! Obviously I had to watch it several times to make certain of what I’d seen :)
 spot4username
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2018 5:26:24 AM
^^^
And he managed to not drop the pizza he was delivering!! AMAZING.

I think he even cleaned the pool later.
 whiterose0
Msg: 92
Posted: 4/27/2018 11:28:34 AM

By age 30, women have lost their bloom and cannot compete with women 5 to 10 years younger.

It really depends on the woman. By thirty, she can afford to get that much-needed nose job, and has learned to style her hair correctly. I know of many women who actually look better in their thirties and forties than they did in their teens and twenties.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2018 11:51:19 AM

The average person can't tell the difference between a 25 year old and a 30 year old.

There's truth to that. Once you see that they're older than college-age, it becomes tough. Guessing age -- shoot. She's 24? I thought she was 28. She's 28? I thought she was 22! She's 35? I thought she was like 29! She's 40? Holy cow... she looked breaking 30 to me. She's turning 21 tomorrow?! I swear I thought she was at least 25! Happens.

How can you "steal" someone away from someone else? These are people we are talking about and I don't believe anyone can be stolen because everyone has a mind of their own and is responsible for their own actions.

I agree, but society's bias of "women are fragile beings" in the physical and emotional sense, allows many who are 'traditional' to think that if a guy hooks up with someone's GF -- the gal is only partially to blame, but the guy has most the blame. This silly mentality still exists somewhat because we tend to give credence to things our elders believe... and give credence to things that have 'traditional' backing, even though something 'traditional' should have ZERO value in and of itself. But we aren't built that way. We're animals. We over-value things due to nostalgia, we give automatic high regard to traditionalism, etc.

In reality, something isn't good because it's tradition. Something should be tradition because it's good. Intellectual laziness & tribalism will make one agree with that statement, but at the same time, still emotionally stick to the notion that if it's tradition shared by elders, it therefore is good. If that isn't high-schoolish, I don't know what is. :)

It really depends on the woman. By thirty, she can afford to get that much-needed nose job, and has learned to style her hair correctly. I know of many women who actually look better in their thirties and forties than they did in their teens and twenties.

I agree. Some gals will look better @30-something than when you saw them in high school or college. And it doesn't take a nose-job to do so. Facial features grow in better sometimes, and body shape if too bone skinny before. And of course, one could easily have let themselves go even from high school on, but later in life, whipped themselves into shape and are awesome looking.

For every guy walking out of the bar with a 24 year old gal near closing time -- you don't have to look very far to see a 32 year old gal who's better looking.
 Tyro327
Msg: 94
Posted: 4/27/2018 11:57:38 AM
I recommend the fireman carry when stealing a someone, although you need to be careful women who don't like to be picked up can and will cause a problem for you. Also as a note if you set them down and they take off in fear it's a pretty good chance the police are going to show up, if she is laughing to hard to run that is an absolute positive sign. Doesn't mean she is yours but you are able to have fun with her and her boyfriend is making no attempts to chase you pretty sure he is a friend.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >